你知道这个故事
You know this story.
电闪雷鸣
The crack of lightning.
一个疯狂的天才
A mad genius.
一个渎神的造物
An unholy creation.
整个世界都记住了那个怪物
The world, of course, remembers the monster,
而忘记了那个人
not the man.
但有时 如果你仔细观察
But sometimes, when you look closely...
会看见传说背后的故事
There's more to a tale.
有时候那个人才是怪物
Sometimes the monster is the man.
我从记事起就在马戏团
I've been with the circus for as long as I can remember.
马戏团认为他们都是一家人
Circuses like to think of themselves as families.
然而 任何一个马戏团都有小丑
But, of course, each one has its clown.
我那时候没有名字
I didn't have a name back then.
大家叫我驼背佬
I was just "The hunchback".
好一点的 就叫我怪胎
Or "Freak", if you were being kind.
事实是 我并不恨他们这样对我
But the truth is, I didn't hate them for it.
如果你从未被温柔对待
It's hard to judge cruelty
你就无法判断什么是残忍♥
when you've never known kindness.
我时常仰望一个人
Besides, I always had someone to look up to.
当我不表演时
When I wasn't performing,
我就是马戏团的医生
I served as the company's doctor.
我为医学所痴迷
I became fascinated by the science of medicine.
特别是人体解剖学
Particularly of human anatomy.
我想了解这个
I wanted to understand everything about...
造就了我们的身体构造
this internal universe that makes us who we are.
大脑 肺部 骨头 肌肉
The brains, lungs, bones, muscles.
心脏
The heart.
我不知道为什么生命科学
I don't know why the science of life
使我充满想象力
captured my imagination.
它让我的思绪短暂逃离
I think it just helped me escape.
我的天
My god!
你真的觉得你很聪明是吧
You really think you're smart, don't you, eh? Huh?
觉得自己有智慧
A real intellectual.
真是不要脸
What an embarrassment that must be!
喂
Oi!
到你上台了
You're on!
我并不知道
Little did I know
在那个寒冷的伦敦夜晚
that on a chilly London evening...
我会遇到那个男人
I was about to meet the man
那个会改变我一生的男人
who would change my life forever.
女士们先生们
Ladies and gentlemen!
来看看我们空中飞鸟
Witness now the death-defying feats
挑战死亡的特技吧
of our very own bird in the sky...
她就是美丽的罗蕾莱
The beautiful Lorelei!
罗蕾莱
Lorelei!
罗蕾莱 罗蕾莱
Lorelei! Lorelei!
哦 罗蕾莱
Oh, Lorelei!
她不能呼吸
She can't breathe!
受过什么伤
Previous injuries?
一年前她手臂摔断过
Uh, she broke her arm a year ago
这之前锁骨也断过
and her collarbone sometime before that.
哦 哦 我的天
Oh! Oh, my god.
她的锁骨又断了
Collarbone is rebroken,
再加上肩膀脱臼 给肺部造成了压力
shoulder's dislocated, causing pressure on the lungs.
她不能呼吸
She can't breathe.
我们该怎么做
What do we do?
恐怕什么也做不了
Nothing, I'm afraid.
没有给骨头复位的工具
Don't have the tools to reset the bone.
你有怀表吗 给我
Do you have a pocket watch? Give it to me.
-我才不给你 -给我不然她就死了
-I'm not giving you... -Do this now or she dies!
快点
Come on!
等等
Wait.
肩膀脱臼迫使她的胸骨
That dislocation is forcing the sternum
不堪一击 对吧
to rest at an untenable angle, yes?
对的 准备好了吗
Yes. Ready? Set?
三 二 一
Three, two, one...
好了 成功了
Yes! There we are.
-你救了我 -呼吸
-You saved me. -Breathe.
谢谢
Thank you.
刚才的很了不起
That was incredible.
你干嘛化这么煞♥笔♥的妆
Why are you wearing that silly makeup?
-我是个小丑 -你不是小丑
-Well, I'm a clown. -You're not a clown,
你是个医师
you're a physician...
一个刚在几乎没有丝毫准备下
who just performed a dry surgery
就进行了一场手术的医师
in less than a minute with nothing to prepare.
那我也是个小丑医师
Well, I'm a clown physician.
女士们先生们 不用惊慌
Don't panic, ladies and gentlemen!
这都是表演
All part of the act!
你在这里太屈才了
You're being wasted here.
先生 我是马戏团的人
I'm with the circus, sir.
你得离开这该死的马戏团
You're going to leave the bloody circus.
出什么事了
What's going on?
你是医生吗
You're a doctor, then?
我开心的时候就是
On my better days.
齐兹威克区红十字会医院就在路头上
Chiswick cross hospital is just up the road.
我可以把你们带过去
I can lead your men there now.
赶紧带她离开这儿
Get her out of here sharpish!
从后门出去
Go out the back way.
别让她扫了观众的兴
Don't want her upsetting the clientele.
他们要把那可怜的东西带到哪儿去
Where are they taking that poor creature?
先生 拜托了 能告诉我你的名字吗
Sir! Please, may I know your name?
女士们先生们
Ladies and gentlemen!
人肉加农炮
The human cannonball!
求你了 停手
Please, no!
你这狡猾的耗子
You sneaky rat!
你想走 你是我的
You want to leave? I own you!
我受够了这些书
I've had enough of these books!
你属于这个马戏团 烧了它们
You belong to the circus! Burn them!
求求你了 巴纳比主人 我只有这些东西了
Please, master barnaby, it's my only thing.
不要 不要
No! No!
滚开
Get out of there!
这算给你的教训
Let that be a lesson to you!
滚进去
Get in there!
你哪儿也别想去
You are going nowhere!
你知道罗蕾莱怎么样了吗
Do you know what's happened to Lorelei?
你还挺浪漫的哈
Romanticizing, are we?
你知道她可能会死
She's probably gonna die, you know that.
那些市医 还有他们肮脏的医院
These city doctors and their dirty hospitals.
嗷
Ow!
你在干什么
What are you doing?
强力磁铁 通常都有用
High powered magnet. Should work. Usually does.
等等 先生 你不知道他会怎样对我
Hold on, sir. You don't know what he'll do to me.
-我不知道吗 -反正我不能就这么走
-Don't I? -I can't just leave.
-你当然可以 -先生别这样 我是他们的
-Of course you can. -No, sir, they own me!
你在这不值 你可以更有作为
You are better than this. You can be better.
我可以把你弄出去 但你得信任我 懂了吗
I can get you out, but you'll have to trust me, understand?
喂
Oi!
跟我走 要不然一辈子待在这儿
Choose now or remain here for the rest of your days.
离那个笼子远点儿 听到了吗
Get away from that cage! You hear me?!
-打开它 -喂
-Open it! -Oi!
抓住他 他是马戏团的财产
Get him! He's property of the circus!
现在 那个东西是
Now, the thing is...
他抢劫了我们
He's robbed us!
驼背佬 他袭击了我还抢劫了马戏团
The hunchback! He's attacked me and robbed the circus!
抓住他
Get him!
追他
Get after him!
别碰他
Don't touch him!
跑
Go!
抓到你们了
Got you.
我们该怎么办 我们现在该怎么办
What do we do? What do we do now?
电影精选列表