等她醒来的时候 告诉她
And then when she wakes, tell her...
一个朋友会回来看望她的
A friend will be back.
六个月前
Six months ago,
伦敦动物公园
a man tried to buy parts of recently deceased animals...
有个男人想购买♥♥死去动物的身体部位
at the London zoological gardens.
他被拒绝了
He was turned away.
两个星期后 动物园被强行闯入
Two weeks later, there was a forced entry.
动物被肢解且盗走
Animal limbs amputated and stolen.
一个月后 兽医学院
A month later, a similar pattern of events
发生了相似的事件
at the veterinary academy.
听起来真恐怖 但是什么
Sounds gruesome, but what...
我在马戏团的犯罪现场没收了这个
I confiscated that from the crime scene at the circus.
打开它
Open it.
先生
Sir...
这真恶心
this is disgusting.
这是最近死去的母狮子的
It belonged to a lioness recently deceased.
但我们在马戏团受害者旁边发现了它
But it was found near our murder victim at the circus...
这东西不可能自己走过去
and it didn't walk there of its own accord.
你觉得这之间有什么联♥系♥吗
You think there's a connection?
我认为马戏团的那另一个男人
I think our other man at the circus
符合这个动物窃贼的
fits the same description as this...
特征
animal thief.
但谁会那么做
But who would do that?
什么动机
What motive?
这里有股味道
Something reeks here.
充斥着邪恶和罪孽的味道
It reeks of an evil, sinful mischief.
现在那个男人正在这城市大摇大摆的走着
And now that man walks the streets of this city.
这么快就做回小土狗了
Back in the mud so soon?
哦我知道了
Yes, I see.
这图把我画的也太野蛮了
Absolutely savage depiction of me, I'm afraid.
发型根本不对 鼻子也不对
Got the hair all wrong, and the nose, too.
我刚接触这种犯罪生活
I'm new to this criminal life,
但我没想到相关部门会来追查我这不值一提的罪行
but I never thought the authorities would attack my vanity.
他们认为我是杀人犯
They think I'm a murderer!
我这辈子有过比这更恶劣的称呼
I've been called much worse things in my time.
再说 他们不是找你的
Besides... They're not looking for you...
不是吗
are they?
他们在找的可是一个可怜得连名字都没有的驼背呢
They're looking for a piteous, nameless hunchback.
但伊戈尔 你看看你自己现在的样子
And Igor, I would like you to look at yourself.
伊戈尔 那个驼背已经不在了
Igor, that creature no longer exists.
来吃晚饭吧
Dinner.
真是太完美了
This is excellent.
不过到底是什么风把您吹到马戏团去了呢
So... What brought you to the circus in the first place?
餐具
Cutlery.
-什么 -拿餐具吃饭
-What? -Use it.
噢 抱歉
Oh. Sorry.
先把你的手擦干净了
Wipe your hands.
动物
Animals.
肢体
Parts.
我是皇家医学院的学生
I am a student at the royal college of medicine.
学校的课程太浅显了
The curriculum is straightforward,
考试也很简单 教授也
the exams easy, the professors...
噢 教授能力有限
Oh! The professors are men of limited ability
目光短浅 见识狭隘
and even more limited horizon.
你为什么要救我
Why did you rescue me?
我的朋友 你是个意外惊喜
You, my friend, were an unexpected gift.
我不是天天都能碰到像你这样的人
It's not every day I come across a man,
虽然外表丑陋 畸形吓人
albeit one suffering from such grotesque deformity...
但头脑却无比清晰 充满智慧 又十分机警
who is so clearly talented, observant, and resourceful...
而你的手
and in possession of the
则是我见过的最灵巧的手
most gifted pair of hands I have ever seen.
我救你并不是因为我想救死扶伤
My interest in you does not stem from charity.
跟我来
Follow me.
在碰到你之前 我去见了巴纳比先生
Before I met you, I was to approach Mr. Barnaby
拿到了一些动物的死尸
about acquiring some of your deceased animals.
这是为了什么 为了学习吗
To what end? Study?
不 并不是你想的那样
No, not as you would think of it.
我坚信
I am of the strong belief that death
死亡可以只是个暂时的状态
can be made a temporary condition.
-这不可能 -不太可能
-That's impossible. -Improbable, yes.
不是完全不可能
Impossible, no.
生命是短暂的
Life is temporary.
那为什么死亡不是呢
Why should death be any different?
我可没空在这装谦虚
I have absolutely no time for false modesty.
所以我要在此不骄不傲 不卑不亢地
So it is without pride or shame
宣布我的发现就是
that I declare my discovery an act of...
天才的行为
genius.
这些眼睛
Those eyes...
应该有3个多月大了
they're over three months old.
而这液体是我自己的设备里的
And the liquid is an electrically conductive jelly
导电凝胶
of my own device.
它有两个作用 一个是用来保存这些 另一个是
Serves a double function: To preserve and to...
我想你还是自己看吧
Well, just wait and see.
这一切就是个转换过程 明白吗
It's all a matter of conversion, you see?
把纯电能转换成
The conversion of pure electrical energy
在人类体内流动的
into the biological variety...
某种生物物质
that flows through the human body.
因此 要用到这个东西
Hence, the construction of this device:
拉撒路叉
The Lazarus fork.
我发现 只要把电流通到
I have found that by passing that current through a...
特殊合成的硫酸盐和金属混合物上
specially blended variety of sulfates and metals...
你已经掌握这个转换方法了
you've mastered the conversion?
是的
Yes.
那快给我看看
Well, show me.
准备好了吗
Ready?
看见了吗
There. Do you see?
他们活过来了
They live.
你觉得怎么样
What do you think?
确实很厉害
It is impressive.
但是你把神经搞错了
But you have made a mess of the nerves.
你说什么
I beg your pardon?
动眼神经
The oculomotor nerves.
你这种连接方式不对
You haven't connected them properly.
所以它们睁眼的大小也不一致
That's why they don't move evenly.
你啊你
You.
这就是他
There he is!
就是这个男人
That's the man.
这就是我一直想找的人
That's the man I'm after.
谢谢你的请求
Thank you for asking.
不客气
You're welcome.
现在开始 我会把任务一件一件地分配给你
Now, I shall bring you your assignments piecemeal.
你及时完成就可以了
You will complete them in a timely fashion,
然后我把你完成的作品利用到我的设备上
whereon I shall apply them to a larger...
形成更大的一部分 还有什么疑问吗
whole of my own device. Questions?
呃 更大的部分是什么
Uh, this larger whole...
这个你不用管
is not of your concern.
但如果我
Well, but if I...
伊戈尔 我
Igor, I...
这些现在全部都是你的
All this is now yours.
每本书 每个参考资料
Every book. Every piece of reference material.
所有的设备 还有桌子
Apparatus. Desk.
这整个房♥间 如果你喜欢 这就是你的实验室了
Room. Your laboratory, if you like.
作为我的助理 你应该要有一颗
As my assistant, you shall be at the very heart...
可以改变世界的科学进取心
of a scientific enterprise that will change the world.
那么 你会帮我吗
Now, will you help me?
来 把这处理掉
Yeah. Fix that.
啊 谢谢
Ah. Thank you.
你接着继续做
Keep working on it.
医院为罗蕾莱做了安排
The hospital made arrangements for Lorelei.
她现在有捐助者了
She now had a benefactor.
电影精选列表