戈登
Gordon?
维克多
Victor!
啊
Ahh!
伊戈尔 你对他干了什么
Igor, what have you done to him?
维克多 帮我 不是帮他
Victor! Help me, not him!
维克多 我们必须得杀了它
Victor, we have to kill it!
下手吧 维克多
Do it, Victor!
我们的实验失控了
It was out of control!
我们今日已经有所进展了
We made progress today!
他会伤到别人
It was homicidal!
我完全不知道戈登会
I had no way of knowing that Gordon...
我能理解成是你一手操办的吗
Am I to understand that you built that?
没错
Yes!
我向你道歉
I apologize.
是我误会你了
I misjudged you.
你的缺陷 尽管它们
Your flaws, though they're...
如此庞大又显而易见 但只是地位问题
glaring and massive, are merely social...
并非智力问题
not intellectual.
我觉得你所做的实验很令人震惊
I find your work astonishing...
推心置腹来讲
and to be perfectly frank...
惊世骇俗 惊世骇俗
brilliant. Brilliant!
远远超出了我的理解范畴
Quite beyond my own ability to comprehend.
你能再造一只吗
Could you create another one?
我能 还能更上一层楼
I could, and a whole lot more beside.
但是需要大量资源
But that would take considerable resource.
你们都知道的
As you are aware,
我出身于英格兰第三富裕的家族
I do come from the third richest family in england.
因此 我能提供给你
As a result, I can provide you
你所需的任何东西
with whatever it is you so require.
这样一来 这样一来 好极了
In that case, In that case, yes.
还有你说"更" 是什么意思
And when you say... "More"?
一个人
A man.
一个能思考且聪明的生物
A thinking, intelligent being.
我们能先谈谈吗
Can we discuss this?
我喜欢这个抱负
I like this ambition.
你是对的 伊戈尔 那个怪物很危险
You were right, Igor. The beast was dangerous...
但现在我们有机会
but now we have the opportunity
去展现我们实验的价值
to show the value of our work.
你和我 伊戈尔 我们要依据我们自己的形象
You and I, Igor we shall create a man after our own...
创造一个人
image.
想想看
Think of it.
一个有智慧
An intelligent...
文明的
civilized...
人
man.
我想进一步解释下
I'll want another demonstration.
我想知道你们能否服从指挥
I want to know whether you can take direction.
听命于我 确切来说
Follow orders, so to speak.
有问题吗
Is that a problem?
-维克多 我们不能这么做 -不成问题
-Victor, we cannot. -No.
很好
Excellent!
我很快会给你们消息
Expect to hear from me soon.
你并没有发明这项技术
You did not create this technology
还胆敢指手画脚教我怎么用
and yet you presume to tell me how to use it.
你该有自知之明
You should know your place!
我告诉你 你对人情世故的一无所知
I cannot tell you how your ignorance of the ways of the world
会极大阻碍我进一步开展实验
can hinder the furtherment of my experimentation.
但明摆着你无法掌控
But surely you see you have no control.
显然你已经忘了
Surely you have forgotten
我在马戏团救过你
what I did for you at the circus!
这是我的使命 这是你的使命
This is my destiny. It is your destiny.
还有那人代表了我们在这星球上唯一的敌人
And that man represents our only ally on this planet.
此外如果他想要我们为他造个侏儒动物园
And if he wants us to make him an entire zoo of homunculi,
我们也只能听命行事
that is exactly what we will do...
如果那样能确保我们能进一步开展研究
if it ensures the furtherment of our research.
听明白了吗
Am I making myself clear?
听明白了吗
Am I making myself clear?!
听明白了 维克多
Yes, Victor!
你是我的
I own you!
你本属于那个马戏团
You belong to the circus!
早上好 有何贵干
Good morning. Can I help you?
我是伦敦警局的特平探长
Detective inspector turpin, Scotland yard.
我想和弗兰肯斯坦先生面谈
I want to speak with a Mr. Frankenstein.
恐怕现在不太合适
I'm afraid that's not convenient
警官
at the moment, sir.
请问有何贵干
May I know your business?
你想念马戏团吗
Do you miss the circus?
我不明白你什么意思 警官
I'm not sure what you mean, sir.
把弗兰肯斯坦给我叫来
Get me Frankenstein.
我已经告知学校我很乐意赔付
I've informed the college I would happily pay
破坏的公物 就是几片碎玻璃
for the damage. Just a bit of broken glass.
很明显有只动物也参与了
An animal was involved apparently.
确实有只动物
There was indeed.
斯特拉斯曼先生和我目前正着手研究
Mr. Straussman and I are currently involved in the study of...
黑猩猩
chimpanzees.
实际上 研究成果很有意思
It's quite... quite fascinating, actually.
我们已经发现利用情感诱因
We have discovered that by using emotional cues...
我们能教会它们原始信仰体系
we can teach them primitive belief systems.
当然 只是因为它们还不具备
Of course, it's only because they are not yet capable
更高级的逻辑思维
of higher logical thought.
那只生物现在在哪
Where is the creature now?
死了
Dead.
可怜的家伙 不得不死 不是吗
Poor thing. Had to be put down, didn't it?
警局怎么会对这种鸡毛蒜皮的小事感兴趣
Why would the police be interested in such a trifle?
这可能与我们的
There may be a connection
谋杀调查有千丝万缕的关联
with a murder investigation of ours.
谋杀调查
Murder investigation?
伊果 还有谋杀调查
Igor, this is a murder investigation!
我能否理解为我们还得传唤
Am I to understand we have to summon
那只黑猩猩的律师啊
the chimpanzee's lawyer?
弗兰肯斯坦先生 我警告你
Mr. Frankenstein, I warn you
妨碍警♥察♥办案是没有好果子吃的
that there are consequences for obstructing police work.
我需要查阅你过去十二个月里的
I should like to see records of your experiments
实验备案
for the past twelve months.
如果你不能配合的话 那按照上帝旨意
If you cannot cooperate, then, by god,
我将对你的住所展开地毯式搜查
I'll conduct a thorough search of these premises.
你说"按上帝旨意"
"By god," You say?
探长 我必须告诉你
Inspector, I must inform you...
这栋房♥子的主人是一个
that you are currently in the home of rational,
理智且思想自♥由♥的人
free-thinking men.
想要破坏我的房♥子或我的科研
To violate it or my research
请出示合法的搜查令
would require a proper legal warrant.
而上帝没有这个权力
And god has no authority here.
说话注意点 先生
Tread lightly, sir.
你可以侮辱我
You may insult me,
但你胆敢质疑上帝简直是在自找麻烦
but you impugn the lord at your peril.
我该提醒你生命是神圣的造物
I should remind you that life is a sacred creation.
你到底是名警官还是个神学家
Are you a police officer or a theologian?
让我来慷概地告诉你一些事情吧
Let me tell you something for nothing.
生活 我会很慢地讲 不过是
Life I'll say this very slowly is merely...
应用化学的应用和产出
the application and outcome of applied chemistry.
那两天前你有还是没有
And did you or did you not apply such chemistry
在皇家医学院应用此种化学
at the royal college of medicine two days ago?
伊戈尔 你上次去忏悔是在什么时候
Igor, when was the last time you went to confession?
好心的修道士来视察我们有没有犯罪
The good friar has come to see whether we have sinned.
遮掩自己罪过的 必不享通
"He that covereth his sin shall not prosper."
我再问你一遍
I'll ask you again.
那我再问你一遍 警官
And I will ask you again, sir:
你为何如此感兴趣
Why are you so interested,
不对 是如此着迷于这个案子
nay, infatuated with this case?
显然伦敦多得是有意思的迷案
Surely there are more interesting mysteries
电影精选列表