我会赐你生命
I will give you life.
我会赐你
I will give you...
生命
life!
普罗米修斯上升
Prometheus ascending!
各岗位准备好了 长官
Station ready, sir!
听我指令 最大功率
I want full power, on my mark.
就现在
Now!
B号♥变流器 待命
Converter b standing by.
加到最大功率
Full power... Now!
所有岗位注意 开启继电器
All positions, relays open!
你的时刻到了 维克多
This is your moment, Victor!
维克多
Victor!
功率太大了
It's too much power!
你知道这个故事
You know this story.
电闪雷鸣
The crack of lightning.
一个疯狂的天才
A mad genius.
一个渎神的造物
An unholy creation.
维克多
Victor...
不要
don't!
活过来吧
Live!
干得好 维克多
Well, Victor.
长官 我得警告你
Sir, I must warn you...
电荷负载了
we are overloading!
不
No!
不
No!
弗兰肯斯坦
Frankenstein!
你会为你的所为下地狱的
You will burn for what you do here.
这不是科学
This isn't science.
这就是魔鬼本身
This is the work of Satan himself.
这里没有魔鬼 没有上帝 只有人类
There's no Satan. No god. Only humanity.
只有我
Only me!
愿上帝宽恕你 弗兰肯斯坦
May god forgive you, Frankenstein!
愿上帝宽恕你
May god forgive you!
闪开 维克多
Out of the way, Victor!
闪开
Out of the way!
过来吧
Come to me.
我是你弟弟
I am your brother.
亨利哥哥 原谅我
Oh, my brother Henry, forgive me.
我错以为这是你
I have wronged you.
这不是生命
For this is not life.
这不是生命
This is not life!
你不是生命
You are not life!
活过来啊
Live!
-维克多 -闪开 弗兰肯斯坦
-Victor! -Out of the way, Frankenstein!
活过来 活过来啊
Live! Live! Live!
愿上帝驱逐这个恶魔
May god drive out this devil...
将它送回地狱的深渊
and be driven back to the pits of hell
送回它来的地方
from whence he came.
不
No!
-伊戈尔 对不起 -我们怎么办
-Igor, I'm sorry. -What are we going to do?
我们现在怎么办
What are we going to do now?
我们做唯一能做的
We will do the only thing we can do.
啊
Huh?
糟了
Shit.
不
No!
伊戈尔
Igor!
维克多
Victor...
下来
get off.
伊戈尔
Igor!
有两个心脏
Two hearts!
不
No!
哥哥 原谅我
Oh, my brother, forgive me!
维克多
Victor?
亲爱的伊戈尔
Dearest Igor:
我本要等你的 但是
I would have waited for you, but...
三个人在不合适
three's a crowd and all that.
而且我觉得
Besides, I think
也许你受够了我的工作
you've probably had enough of my work.
说真的 也许你受够了我
Truth be told, you've probably had enough of me.
我们在一起的时间结束了
Our time together is done.
我们过去的
Our achievements are in the past
和发现也许就此埋没
and our discoveries will probably never be known.
但我会永远怀念你
But I will always think of you fondly,
你是我的挚友
and always as my friend.
至于我
As for myself...
我知道
I have some ideas
这次哪里错了
about where we went wrong this time...
我有天也许会再来找你
and one day I may call on you once more.
做好准备
Be ready.
现在 你的生命属于自己了
For now, your life is your own...
祝你好运
and I wish you luck with it.
你将会是我最伟大的创造
You are and will remain my greatest creation.
你的朋友
Your friend...
电影精选列表