我们最终都会死
And we're destined to die.
它提醒我这一切都不尽完美
This reminds me that that is not good enough.
你和谁在一起
Who were you with?
什么
Hmm?
你说"我们" 困在了暴风雪里
You said "We". In the blizzard.
是吗
Did I?
你要去哪里
Where in god's name do you think you're going?
你几周没下床了
You haven't been out of bed in weeks!
根本不能走路
You can barely walk!
伊戈尔 不要走 不要这样
Igor. Igor, don't go. Don't do this.
我得走了 他需要我
I have to go. He needs me.
你不欠他任何东西
You owe him nothing.
你现在独♥立♥了
You're your own man.
不
No.
是他创造了我
I'm the man he made me.
你错了
You're wrong.
你一直都是这样
You've always been this person.
一直都勇敢 杰出而动人
This brave, brilliant, beautiful person.
他给了我新生活
He gave me a life.
抱歉 罗蕾莱 但是
I'm sorry, Lorelei, but...
你必须理解 我得走了
you must understand, I have to go.
他是我的朋友
He's my friend.
那你不能一个人去
Then you will not go alone.
两颗心脏
Two hearts.
为更大的身体循环输送血液
Pump all that blood around the larger body.
更大的胸腔里包含了四片肺叶
A larger chest cavity to incorporate four lungs.
左边两个 右边两个
Two sets on the left and the right.
你和我 伊戈尔 我们可以依据我们自己的形象
You and I, Igor we shall create a man...
创造一个人
after our own image.
一个有智慧
An intelligent...
文明的
civilized...
人类
man.
停下
Stop!
-停下 -哇喔
-Stop here! -Whoa!
芬尼根的手下
Finnegan's men.
你在这里等我
Wait here.
注意安全
Please take care.
-你干嘛 -快走
-What are you doing? -Go.
你好
Hello?
抱歉 我们好像迷路了
Sorry, we seem to be lost.
谢谢
Thank you!
这是什么
What's this?
看住她 我去城♥堡♥
Hold her here. I'm going to the castle.
先生 暴风雨要来了
Sir, there is a storm coming.
那个人效忠于魔鬼 必须阻止他
That man is in allegiance with Satan... And must be stopped!
各就各位
All stations ready!
工程师 科学家 看我这边
Engineers! Scientists! Eyes to me!
暴风雨来了
The storm is nigh!
暴风雨来了 万事俱备
The storm is nigh! Conditions are perfect!
电力准备好了 长官
Electrical station ready, sir!
移♥动♥普罗米修斯 一号♥岗位
Prometheus moving, station one!
往火炉里添燃料 温度要更高
Stoke the furnace! We need it hotter!
注意输血管
Mind the blood pipe!
血液准备
Prepare the blood!
输血岗位注意
Fluid station now!
-开始 -准备好了吗
-Now. -Set?
插入
Inserting.
插入
In. Tapped.
呼吸单位
Respiratory station!
呼吸岗位准备好
Prepare the respiratory station!
维克多
Victor.
伊戈尔
Igor?
真高兴你来了
I'm so glad you've come.
维克多 芬尼根想要杀了我
Victor, Finnegan tried to have me killed.
等你给了他想要的东西后
I believe he intends to kill you, too,
我相信他也会杀了你
when you've given him what he wants.
我们还可以脱身
We can still get out of this,
但你必须终止这个实验
but you must stop this experiment.
我父亲派你来的 是吗
Father sent you, didn't he?
清醒点
Don't be ridiculous!
他不会善罢甘休的
He'll stop at nothing,
你不知道他会有什么手段
and you don't know what he's capable of!
我不在乎
I don't care.
什么
What?
芬尼根的目的与我无关
Finnegan's motives mean nothing to me.
今晚我将扭转人类的局势
I will turn the tide of human existence here, tonight.
然后这个唾弃我的世界
Then this world which has spurned me...
将会永远记住我的名字
will forever remember my name!
不 如果你按他说的做
No, if you do what he asks,
没人会铭记弗兰肯斯坦这个人
no one will remember Frankenstein the man.
只会记住这个怪物
Only the monster!
我原谅你 伊戈尔
I forgive you, Igor.
我原谅你缺乏远见
I forgive you this remarkable lack of foresight.
呆在这儿
So stay here!
你兄弟和你在一起
Your brother was with you!
亨利·弗兰肯斯坦
Henry Frankenstein.
那晚他和你在一起
He was with you that night.
他比你大还是小
Was he older or younger than you?
他是哥哥
He was older.
你一定很敬仰他
You must have looked up to him.
你从哪里拿到的
Where did you get that?
想必
I wouldn't be surprised
那是你的主意 是吧
if it was your idea, though. Was it?
到雪地里去 他保护了你
To go out into the snow. And he protected you.
他死了 你却活了下来
And he died while you lived.
这不就是一切的起源吗 维克多
Isn't that what all this is about, Victor?
你不想让其他人
You want to stop other people...
承受你所经历的痛苦
from having to endure that pain that you felt.
不
No.
不
No?
不
No.
不仅仅是如此
It's about so much more than that.
你不明白吗 我觉得
Don't you see? To my mind...
那晚是我夺走了哥哥的生命
I took my brother's life that night.
我得偿还他的生命
I have to redress the balance.
我现在要创造生命
I have to create life now.
维克多 这都没有用
Victor, none of this does that.
只会带来更多的无尽的痛苦
This only brings more and more and more pain.
不管你选择的这条路是什么
And whatever path this is that you've gone down,
这都不是真正的你
this is not you.
你是个好人 维克多
You're a good man, Victor.
-伊戈尔 -弗兰肯斯坦
-Igor... -Frankenstein!
弗兰肯斯坦 快点 伙计 暴风雨要来了
Frankenstein! Hurry, man! The storm is almost upon us!
维克多
Victor...
不要
don't.
维克多
Victor!
一号♥岗位准备
Station one ready!
移♥动♥普罗米修斯
Prometheus moving!
电力岗位
Electrical station!
电力岗位准备好了 长官
Electrical station ready, sir!
之前谁想到了呢
Who'd have thought it, eh?
你我站在永生的开端
You and I on the threshold of immortality.
移♥动♥普罗米修斯
Prometheus moving!
拉撒路岗位
Lazarus station!
都滚一边去吧
Damn them all, eh?
否定的人和虚伪的人
The naysayers... And the hypocrites.
维克多 今夜 我们用这具血肉
For tonight, Victor, we breathe life...
创造生命
into flesh!
放气球
Balloons released!
拉撒路叉
Lazarus fork.
电影精选列表