我告诉过你 我没有杀斯特拉斯曼
I told you, I did not kill Straussman.
你反应过激了
You're overreacting.
你把他眼睛挖走了
You harvested his eyes!
说清楚一点
Details.
他活着就是浪费空间
He was a waste of space.
你用他的名字
This fanfare from you
对他来说是种荣耀
is more than his own family will give him.
好了 先生们
All right, gentlemen,
时间不等人 你们的马车安排好了
time is of the essence. Your coach is ready.
走吧 伊格尔
Come, Igor.
这事我们在路上说
We'll talk about this on the way.
不
No.
什么
What?
你在犯错误
What you're doing is wrong.
你疯了吧 快走
You've gone mad. Come.
你做的太过火了
It's gone too far.
我们真没时间了
We simply do not have the time.
那我就不走了
I'm not leaving then.
听我说
Listen to me.
你现在有机会成为
You have the chance here to be part of...
成为什么
of what?
被你欺骗的蠢货吗
Of being lied to by you?
还是被警♥察♥通缉 被怪兽追捕的亡命之徒呢
Of being hunted by the police and chased by monsters?
嗯 如果你非得盯着
Well, if you're going to concentrate
不好的一面
on the dark side.
我不走了
I'm not leaving.
那你要怎么做呢 回那个马戏团吗
What will you do? Go back to the circus?
回去复兴你那辉煌的事业 做一个
Resurrect your illustrious career as...
不关你事
it's none of your concern.
你是个傻瓜
You're a fool.
我成就了你
I created you.
你觉得我帮你把背矫正
You think that just because I put you in a back brace
你再剪个头发之后
and you cut your hair...
你就可以背弃我了吗
you can turn your back on me?
你就可以自己一个人去闯天下了吗
That you can walk out into the world on your own?
想一想你的杂技事业
See how far you get with your acrobat
你的道貌岸然 你的新生活能持续多久
and your morals and your new life.
跟我走吧
Just come with me.
好吧
Fine.
我们一拍两散吧
I'm done with you.
你知道吗 我认识伊戈尔·斯特拉斯曼
You know... I knew Igor Straussman.
他挺惹人嫌的
He was a real bore.
暴发户 瘾君子
Nouveau Riche. Drug addict.
那么 你到底是谁呢
So, who are you then?
嗯
Hmm?
其实也不重要
Doesn't matter really.
维克多的设计马上就要完工了
Victor's been very forthcoming with his designs.
但我眼下还用得着他
But I still need him for now.
而你
You, on the other hand...
嗯 让我想想 你的恩公走了
So, let's see. Your benefactor has departed...
你的住处被警♥察♥翻腾得乱七八糟
your home has been ransacked by police...
你的身份又是假冒的
your identity revealed as a fraud...
而且你知道的太多了 我不能就这么让你走
and you know far too much for me to let you walk away.
我想说的是 老伙计
What I'm getting at, old boy...
你不会成为漏网之鱼
is that you won't be missed.
把他绑起来扔到马车里去
Tie him up and put him in the carriage.
你和维克多不是唯一拥有远见的人
You and Victor aren't the only ones with vision.
我也有未来的梦想
I, too, have a dream of the future.
梦想着我的家族
A dream where my family
能掌握这项新技术
will control this new technology.
什么
Hmm? What's that?
你不同意
You don't approve.
不 我知道你和维克多不会高兴的
No, I imagined you and Victor wouldn't like that much.
对于迷恋死亡的人来说
You know, for men obsessed with death,
你太不自量力了
you think yourselves so above violence.
真有趣
Curious.
再见了 伊戈尔
Good-bye, Igor.
他不是真正的斯特拉斯曼
Straussman wasn't straussman.
那个冷冻的尸体才是斯特拉斯曼
The body, the frozen creature, that was straussman.
伪装成他的年轻人
The young man pretending to be straussman
是那个驼子
was the hunchback...
弗兰肯斯坦改造了他
transformed by Frankenstein.
探长 这不是
Inspector, this is not...
他们坐芬尼根家的马车逃了
they escaped in the Finnegan family coach.
芬尼根也在皇家医学院
Finnegan attends the royal college of medicine.
一切都说得通
It makes sense.
他也是同伙 也许在为他们提供资助
He's in on it, too, maybe funding them.
特平探长 别说了
Inspector turpin, stop...
我猜他已经逃到国外了
My guess is that he's fled the country by now,
很可能芬尼根也跟着他们
more than likely alongside Finnegan...
他在苏格兰的厄斯金有一座城♥堡♥
who, a little digging shows, has an estate,
查一下就知道
castle erskine in Scotland.
我们去那里找他们
We'll find them there.
住嘴 罗德里克 见鬼
Stop it, Roderick, damn it!
不 听我说
No, listen to me!
我们现在就能抓住他们
We can catch them now.
我们可以
We can...
我们会的
and we will.
什么意思
What do you mean?
长官 你被撤离此案了
You're being removed from the case... Sir.
事实上 你被警局开除了
From the whole force, in fact.
阿利斯泰尔警官会接任你的位置
Constable alistair will be taking your place.
你因精神和身体状况暂停工作
You are on a medical and mental reprieve.
你都没有搜查令 罗德里克
You had no warrant, Roderick.
你知道我花了多大的精力
Do you have any idea the lengths I have been to...
才让你免遭指控吗
in order to protect you from criminal charges?
-这是必须的 -真的吗
-It was a necessary action. -Really?
目的是什么
In pursuit of what?
为了上流社会的驼子吗
High society hunchbacks?
不死的怪物吗
Undead monsters?
英格兰最富裕家族之一
Conspiracies involving
所参与的阴谋吗
one of the richest families in england?
是的 这个阴谋是
Yes, a conspiracy to create life in...
直接以违抗上帝的方式创造生命
A direct, defiant action against god.
你曾经是伦敦警♥察♥厅最棒的探长
You were the best detective Scotland yard had,
但现在你该休息了
but now it's time for you to rest.
你得康复过来 等你回来的时候
You must heal. And when you return,
你会明白事情的真♥相♥
you will see things how they really are.
那很珍贵吗
Is that precious?
我十岁的时候得到它
I took possession of this when I was... Ten.
那年冬天很冷
It was a very cold winter that year.
我们住在乡下 日子很快活
We lived in the country then. It was a happy time.
我们偷偷爬出了卧室窗户
We crept out of my bedroom window
因为我们想玩雪
because we wanted to play in the snow...
于是我们便去了
and so we did.
直到我们
Until we were...
困在了暴风雪里
engulfed by a blizzard.
我差点死了
I almost died.
总之
Anyway, when...
当雪停后
When the snow cleared...
黎明终于到了
and dawn finally broke...
我还活着
I was alive.
我看着我的手 发现我抓着它
I looked into my hand and I was holding this.
我用它来提醒自己
It serves to remind me.
提醒你什么
Remind you of what?
上帝
That god...
如果的确存在
if at all he does exist...
它将不完美的我们带到世上
sent us into this world imperfect.
我们很脆弱
We're weak.
不堪一击
We're fragile.
电影精选列表