妈的
Oh, shit.
我们该怎么离开这儿
How do we get out of here?
见鬼 这是你熟悉的地盘 我们怎么办
You know this place, damn it! How do we...
他们在哪儿
where are they?
哇
Whoa!
我离开马戏团了
I'm not in the circus.
什么
What?
是的 很好
Yes, very good.
跟我过来
Come along!
先生 我从未离开过马戏团
I've never been out of the circus before, sir.
睁开眼 关好门 脱外套
Eyes open, door shut. Coat off.
脱外套
Coat off.
我们得穿得舒服点
We're going to slip into something a little more comfortable.
你拿那个干什么
What's that for?
做下一件大事
Next order of business.
不要 你要对我做什么
No. What are you gonna do to me?
绝对什么都不做
Absolutely nothing.
别担心
Don't worry about it.
瞧
Look.
这会有点痛
This is going to hurt just a little bit.
你要对我♥干♥什么 听我说
What are you doing to me? Listen to me!
你不是
You are not...
驼背
A hunchback.
起码不是真正的驼背
Not a real one, anyway. No.
你有一个脓肿
You have an abscess...
造成的脓包
causing a fluid pocket, a rather...
一个相当大的液囊
large fluid sac.
疼
It hurts!
嗯 我想也会疼的
Yes, I imagine it does.
我听过这句话的次数超乎你想象
You'd be surprised how often I hear that.
哦 看看这妙物的大小
Oh, looking at the size of this beauty,
我能说这东西有十♥八♥年♥
I'd say it's gone untreated for, oh...
没有接受治疗 但是
18 years, but...
好消息就是
the good news is, I'm convinced
我相信如果我们能抽干它
that if we can drain it...
三
in three...
二
two...
一 然后拔♥出♥来♥
one. And pulling out.
当心泼水
Garde a l'eau!
好了
Right.
简单的部分完成了
That's the easy part done.
简单的部分
Easy part?
你是对的
You're all right!
准备 往上 走你
And up... We... Go.
现在 你的肌肉
Now, your muscles...
你的骨头
your bones...
你的整个骨骼系统
your entire skeletal system...
都正努力地挣扎着
will be struggling to reset themselves...
回到已经习惯了十♥八♥年♥的
to return you to your former ground-sniffing...
你那笨拙跪舔的
luddite-bearing posture of the last...
狗模样
18 years.
所以 我的朋友 这段时间
So, for the time being, my friend,
你得一直穿着
you shall have to wear this rather...
这件我为戈登制♥造♥的绝妙背带
wonderful back brace I constructed for Gordon.
谁
Who?
我站起来了
I'm standing up!
那还用说
That's rather obvious.
我没低估你的聪明程度吧
I haven't overestimated your intelligence, have I?
我只是因为离开了马戏团
It's just I'm not in the circus
现在还站起来了很激动
and now I'm standing up.
恩恩 随你说
Yeah, you said that.
好了
Right!
图书馆和学习室在那边 厨房♥在那儿
Llibrary and study are over there. Kitchen's over there.
我站起来了
I'm standing up.
你的卧室在右手边
Your bedroom's on the right.
里面有热水和肥皂
There's a water heater and soap in there.
我建议你好好清洁一下你的
I suggest you use it to do something about your...
头发
hair.
今晚我会待在地下室
I'll be in the basement for the rest of the evening,
早上我得去学校
as I have school...
不用拘束
in the morning. Make yourself at home,
别碰任何东西
don't touch anything.
顺带一提 我有个室友
By the way, I had, have a flatmate.
他叫伊戈尔·斯特拉斯曼
Goes by the name of Igor straussman.
那货吗♥啡♥上瘾
Man's a morphine addict.
煞♥笔♥ 彻头彻尾的骗子
Idiot. Complete liar.
不过幸运的是 他几乎
Thankfully for us, he's almost...
从不在家
never home.
所以 有人问到你的话
So, should anyone question your presence here,
你就说你是他
you are to say that you are he.
我是伊戈尔
I'm Igor?
很好
Very good.
你好 我叫伊戈尔
"Hello, my name is Igor."
这么说来
Let's see.
一个危险的驼背
A dangerous hunchback is
和他同样危险又坚决的同伙
detained for the safety of the public...
因为危害公众安全被拘留
with a determined and equally dangerous accomplice.
两人闯进了马戏团老板的拖车
They proceed to the circus owner's trailer,
他们抢走了保险柜里的东西
where they rob the safe of its contents.
他们暴♥力♥逃跑
They make their violent escape, culminating...
结果谋杀了一个无辜男人
in the murder of an innocent man,
然后他们
and vanishing...
凭空消失了
into thin air.
总结的不错吧 阿里斯塔尔
A fair summing up, alistair?
是的 检察官
Yes, inspector.
逃跑 抢劫 谋杀
Escape, robbery, murder.
就像巴纳比先生说的那样
Just as Mr. Barnaby said.
我认为是这样的 阿里斯塔尔
Now here's what I think happened, alistair.
一个脊柱畸形的人
A human being with a spinal deformity
被迫锁了起来
is locked up against his will.
对他而言这可能是非常常见的待遇
Perhaps a common feature of his treatment here.
一个陌生人用
A stranger releases him...
傻瓜也会用的磁铁和线圈
using a magnet and tickler...
放走了他
as any fool can.
他们必须得赶紧跑
They make their escape urgently, as they must...
因为整个马戏团都在追他们
for the circus is against them.
他们跑
They flee.
马戏团追
A chase.
死了个人
A man dies.
要我说这最多是出于自卫的过失杀人
Manslaughter in self-defense at most, I would say.
印上 通缉杀人犯
"Wanted for murder." Have it copied.
你不是刚说这不是
I thought you said it wasn't
我是说了
I did.
直觉告诉我 我们的马戏团怪物
Something tells me our circus freak...
可能只是个开始
May be only the beginning.
早上好
Good morning!
我要在学校待到六点
At school till six.
衣服在衣柜里
Clothes in the wardrobe.
钱和钥匙在门旁的铁罐里
Money and key in the tin by the door.
晚上回来吃饭 弗
Be home for dinner. F.
齐兹威克医院
Chiswick hospital.
医生
Doctor?
这边走 先生们 我们接下来有个截肢手术
This way, gentlemen. We have amputation to perform.
你
You.
什么 我 是的
What, me? Yeah.
她需要吸樟脑药 一日两次
She needs camphor inhalations twice a day,
还需要大蒜的提取物
uh, extract of allium...
四分之一盎司的砷和三分之一盎司的费尔切油
A quarter ounce of arsenic and three of filcher's oil,
但如果你能拿到更多的话
but more if you can get it.
-我办不到 -你能
-I can't do that. -You can.
电影精选列表