让液体流遍全身
Let that liquid run through the body.
干杯 这杯敬他
Cheers. Here's to him.
平头
Flat head.
为什么
Why?
因为我喜欢 就是这样
Because I like it, that's why.
敬他的两颗心脏
To his two hearts.
哈哈哈
Mmm...
这个很珍贵吗
Is that precious?
他们没有批准搜查令 探长
They've denied us the warrant, inspector.
法官说
As the magistrate said,
由于没有任何谋杀罪行 也没有任何犯罪行为
with no sign of any foul play, nor indeed of any crime...
没有谋杀罪行
no foul play?
皇家学院里那么多破坏的痕迹
Look at the debris at the royal college.
还有酸液腐蚀
Acid burns, the same.
以及地板上带血的爪印
Bloody paw prints on the floor.
肯定有事发生
Something's going on.
那个地下室肯定有不可告人的秘密 我知道的
Something's happening in that basement, I know it.
我知道的
I know it.
这是我的工作 我的职责 阻止它是我的道德义务
And it's my job, my duty. It's my moral duty to stop it.
但是 长官 你没有搜查令
But, sir, you have no warrant.
是的 他冒犯了你
Yes, he's insulted you.
是的 他很聪明 但我们没有证据
Yes, he's clever. But we have no evidence.
我不管
I don't care.
我得搞清楚那个地下室里到底有什么
I need to find out what's in that basement.
现在我们可以将我的构想具象化了
Now we can enact my true vision.
你和我去收集那些生物组织
You and I will take life's raw elements,
基本的构成要素 然后
its base components, and we...
再将它们按照我们自己的规范组装起来
shall assemble them to our own specification,
按照我们设计的样子
to our own design.
今晚 我们开创了自己的
For tonight we begin our model...
普罗米修斯模型
of Prometheus.
呃
Um...
今晚 事实上 维克多 我打算
Tonight... Actually, Victor, I was...
我被邀请去参加一个舞会
I've been invited to a ball.
什么
A what?
舞会 罗蕾莱邀请我去的
A ball. Lorelei's asked me.
罗蕾莱
Lorelei?
-是的 -不 不 别说话
-Yes. -No, no, don't speak.
罗蕾莱
Lorelei...
我得留在这里工作
I shall stay here and work.
-很抱歉 维克多 -不用道歉
-I'm sorry, Victor. -No need to apologize.
你应该去找找乐子 这是你应得的
You should go off and enjoy yourself. You deserve it.
你理应得到的
You've earned it.
你可以走了
You can go now.
谢谢你
Thank you.
我不知道该怎么做
I don't know what to do.
你已经在做了
You're already doing it.
弗兰肯斯坦 开门
Frankenstein, open this door!
我们要把门拆开了
We'll break it down!
快把门打开 我们是伦敦警♥察♥厅的
Open this door now! Scotland yard!
弗兰肯斯坦 开门
Frankenstein! Open the door!
一 二 三 一 二 三
One, two, three. One, two, three.
用力
Harder.
弗兰肯斯坦 开门
Frankenstein! Open the door!
维克多 我们得赶紧走了
Victor, we have to leave!
-你去哪儿了 -我跟罗蕾莱在一起
-Where have you been? -With Lorelei.
噢 我知道了 把你的时间
Oh, I see. Wasting your time...
浪费在毫无意义的求爱上
with pointless courtship...
把我留在这儿处理工作
while it remains to me to take care of the work in hand!
弗兰肯斯坦 开门
Frankenstein! Open this door!
弗兰肯斯坦 我们要进去了 把门拆下来
Frankenstein, we're coming in! Get this door down.
我派芬尼根的一个手下
I've sent for one of Finnegan's men
去叫马车了
to provide a carriage.
我正努力使导体过载
I'm trying to overload the conductors.
别管导体了 我们得赶紧离开这儿
Forget the conductors! We have to get out of here!
然后让他们没收我的机器吗 没门
And let them have my machines? Not bloody likely!
把门锁链框到下水道去 这是唯一的出路了
Trap door to the sewers it's the only way out.
试试把它打开
Try and open it.
鹤嘴锄在储冰柜里头
Pickaxe on the ice closet.
-你在磨蹭什么 -这是什么
-What are you waiting for? -What is that?!
噢 呃
Oh. Uh...
伊戈尔·斯特拉斯曼 这是伊戈尔·斯特拉斯曼
Igor Straussman, meet Igor Straussman.
什么 你对他做了什么
What? What did you do to him?!
他几个月前死掉了 吸毒过量
Found him like that a couple months ago. Overdose.
几个月前 你把他眼睛挖走了
A couple of months? You took his eyes!
维克多 你怎么能这样
Victor, what is wrong with you?
你难道想被那个疯子
You want to die in prison...
弄进监狱处死吗
executed by that maniac?
驼子
Hunchback!
你现在看清♥真♥♥相♥了吗
Do you see the truth now?
这就是把你从马戏团带走的人的真面目
This is the man who took you from the circus.
谁会把自己死去的朋友的眼珠子掏出来
Who would gouge the eyes from a dead friend.
再动一下我就杀了你
Move once more and I'll kill you.
随你便 我不畏惧死亡
Do as you wish. I have no fear of death!
真的吗
Really?
我畏惧
I do.
我的妻子
I lost my wife...
死于恶性肿瘤
to a malign growth.
我在痛苦之中感受到了死亡的可怕
And in my suffering I know about death.
那是一个任何人
That it's an abyss from which
都无法逃离的深渊
no man nor woman can be returned.
你不想让她再次回到你身边吗
Would you not rather have her by your side?
你不想她活过来吗
Would you not have her live again?
她还活着
She is alive.
在上帝的屋子里活着
In god's house.
当我也坠入那个深渊时
And when I, too, fall into that abyss...
我会回到她身边
I shall be by her side.
你不明白吗 你把希望寄托在虚构的事物上
Don't you see? You trust in a fiction!
而你将被历史遗忘
And you shall be forgotten.
没错
That's right.
历史会将你埋葬 弗兰肯斯坦
History will bury you, Frankenstein...
没有人会记得你的名字
and no man will remember your name.
不 你错了 伊戈尔 不要
No, you're wrong. Igor, no!
你这下会记住我了
You'll remember me now.
维克多
Victor!
快跟上 伊戈尔
Come on, Igor!
拉 用力拉
Pull! Pull!
弗兰肯斯坦 我们要进来了
Frankenstein, we're coming in!
探长
Inspector?
芬尼根
Finnegan.
芬尼根 你在哪儿
Finnegan! Where are you?
弗兰肯斯坦 伊戈尔 不请自来啊
Frankenstein! Igor! What an unexpected surprise.
警♥察♥突袭了我的房♥子 搜寻伊格尔·斯特拉斯曼
The police have raided my home in search of Igor Straussman.
我们逃出来躲过了监禁 但是
We managed to avoid incarceration, but...
我们可能
it's just possible we might have
重伤了一位警官
gravely wounded a police officer.
啊 我想现在你们别无选择 只能离开伦敦了
Ah. I suppose now you'll have no choice but to leave London.
-越快越好 -很好
-Posthaste. -Very good.
我们家有处房♥产
My family has an estate.
厄斯金城♥堡♥ 在苏格兰 位于
The castle erskine in Scotland. It's quite...
乡下很僻静的地方
rural and secluded.
对你俩来说是绝佳的地点
Ideally situated, you might say, for...
不管是作为科学研究者还是 呃
both your needs as scientists and, um...
嗯 亡命之徒
well, fugitives.
是的
Yes.
我去安排马车
I'll go and prepare the coach.
非常好 谢谢你
Very good, thank you!
-你怎么能那样对我 -怎样
-How could you do that to me? -Do what?
向我隐瞒你杀人的事
Keep from me that you had killed a man
还把他的名字给了我
and given me his name!
电影精选列表