等着被破解
to be solved in London.
或者
Or...
是不是只因为你认为
is it precisely because this experiment,
这个实验的进行
which you imagine took place...
十分违背了
may very well discredit
你本身的原始信仰体系
your own primitive belief system?
直说你想要从我这得到什么吧 警官
Uncover what you will about me, inspector.
像你这样的人总是阻碍事物发展
Men like you have always stood in the way of progress
且无一例外地被发展潮流所摒弃
and invariably been left in its wake.
我的造物
My creation...!
别太嚣张 弗兰肯斯坦先生
Be careful, Mr. Frankenstein.
你玩弄了愤怒的力量
You toy with wrathful forces.
自然界中没有任何怜悯
And there's no mercy in nature.
告辞
Good day.
我会带着搜查令再来的
I'll be back with a warrant.
学校里的那东西 伊戈尔
That thing in the school, Igor...
我盯着它的眼睛看 空洞没有灵魂
I looked into its eyes and there was nothing there.
用你们的机器
There is a difference between using your machines...
拯救因意外而丧生的人
to restore a life wrongly lost and...
与创造一个本不该存在于世的生物是有区别的
to create something that was never supposed to exist.
维克多得明白这一点
Victor must understand that.
听着
Look...
我从未想过有朝一日能离开马戏团
I never thought I'd leave the circus.
我原以为会在那里耗上一生 但是维克多他
I thought I'd be in there till I died. And Victor...
改变了我的人生
has given me all this.
他所求的只不过是让我相信他
And all he asked is that I believe in him.
我能理解 伊戈尔
I understand that, Igor.
我想说的是
What I'm saying is...
我希望你不要再像以前一样被人欺负了
don't let yourself be bullied by anyone ever again.
维克多说他是你的朋友
Victor says he's your friend.
但如果你觉得他误入歧途
But if you believe Victor is on a wrong path,
那你必须要跟他表明立场
then you must make a stand.
我得走了
I have to go.
维克多 如果你真的尊重我作为科学家的身份
Victor, if you truly respect me as a scientist...
如果你真把我当你的朋友
If you truly respect me as your friend...
那你必须听听我的顾虑
you must listen to my concerns.
伊戈尔
Igor.
先生
Sir.
多久没见面了 三年了吧
What's it been? Three years?
你瘦了
You look slimmer.
很抱歉 先生 我不
I'm sorry, sir, I don't...
-维克多在吗 -是的 先生
-Is Victor here? -Yes, sir.
很好
Very well.
你去哪儿了
Where have you been?
往市区跑可不太妥当啊 到处都是通缉令
Not wise to be out on the town when there's a manhunt on.
别踩他的心脏
Get off his heart!
父亲
Father.
起来
Get up.
走开
Leave.
父亲 真高兴你能过来看我
Father, I'm so excited that you've come.
您来得正是时候
Your timing is impeccable.
我的研究正好有了巨大的突破
I've had such breakthroughs with my...
我没兴趣
I don't care.
我对你那差劲的研究理论没兴趣
I don't care about your poorly researched theories
还有你那惨不忍♥睹的实验
or your disastrous experiments.
我的理论并不差劲 我告诉过你
Not poorly researched, I've told you...
维克多 安静
Victor, silence.
我昨天收到一份电报
Yesterday I received a telegram...
上面告知我
informing me that you are to go
你无视学校纪律
before the board of directors at the college.
并且荒废学业
They say you neglect your schoolwork.
他们打算开除你
They intend to expel you.
不 不可以
No, they can't!
有何不可
Can't they?
我所从事的工作
The work I am doing is far more important...
可比那该死的学校里所有的工作
than anything they are conducting
-都重要多了 -你是个蠢货 维克多
-at that damn school. -You're a fool, Victor.
你一直都是
You always have been.
要是你多向亨利学学就好了
If only you could have been more like Henry.
但是你
But you...
你只能使我们家族蒙羞
You just bring shame to the name Frankenstein.
我会确保弗兰肯斯坦家族
I will ensure that the name of Frankenstein
会名垂青史
is never forgotten!
你又来了 维克多
You've done it again, Victor.
只不过这一次你毁掉的仅仅是自己的人生
Only this time it's your own life you've ruined.
嗯 这是什么呢
So, what's this, then?
芬尼根计划
Finnegan's project.
我创造的人
My man.
他将成为当代的普罗米修斯
He was going to be the modern Prometheus.
真傻 真傻 真傻
Stupid, stupid, stupid.
他还远远不够大
He's also not nearly big enough.
嗯 你说什么
Yes. What?
戈登的确十分迅猛强壮
Gordon was fast and strong, sure,
可它却无法保持这种力量
but he couldn't sustain any of that.
直到最后
And towards the end,
它连呼吸都变得很困难
he was having some real trouble breathing.
呼吸
Breathing?
栓塞 肺部栓塞 是啊 没错
Embolisms. Embolisms in his lungs. Yes, of course.
我可真傻
How stupid.
那么多原始能量在它体内奔腾
So much raw energy coursing around his structure.
它的身体根本无法负荷
His body couldn't take the charge.
运气不好的话 十分钟内就会死
Wretched creature would have been dead in ten minutes.
如果我们想造个活物并维持生命
If we want to build something that can live and stay alive,
就得需要很多很多能量
we'll need a lot more energy.
很多很多
Tons more.
停一下 怎样才能产生那么多的
Just stop. What could possibly generate that kind of...?
闪电
Lightning!
是的 我想
Yes, I have...
我想到了
just the thing.
我的一个拉撒路叉的设计雏形
One of my early designs for the Lazarus fork...
里面包含了一种构造
incorporated a structure
可以从大气里
that actually sucked its energy...
汲取能量
from the atmosphere.
我们可以造一个更大的版本
It's possible that we can build a larger version
来模拟释放静电
that would simulate a static burst...
就和闪电类似
similar to that of lightning.
不行 还是那个问题
No, it's the same problem.
我们无法让他承受住那种电荷
We can't just make the body accept that charge.
我们没办法让器官变大
We are incapable of simply making larger organs.
我们给他装两个肺怎么样
What if we gave him two sets of lungs?
你知道自己很机智 对吧
You know you're brilliant, don't you?
这有何不可 他是我们造的人 怎样设计都可以
Why wouldn't we? He's our man. We can do what we like.
不止是两个肺
Not just two sets of lungs...
-还有两颗心脏 -没错
-Two hearts. -Yes!
为庞大的身躯输血
Pump all that blood around the larger body.
没错 他需要这个
Absolutely. He'd need it.
伊格尔
Igor...
早些时候 我父亲来的时候
Earlier, when my father was here...
我当时在看书
I was reading.
什么也没听到
I didn't hear a thing.
他有说什么趣事吗
Did he say anything interesting?
不 他没有
No, he didn't.
要喝威士忌吗
Whiskey?
好 去拿吧
Yes. Yes, do that.
一个更大的胸腔
A larger chest cavity...
以容纳四片肺叶
to incorporate four lungs.
左右两边各一对
Two sets on the left and the right.
胳膊再大一些 二头肌
Bigger with the arms! Biceps.
-现在怎么做 -使他倾斜
-Now what do we do? -Tilt him.
向后倾再向前倾
Backwards and forwards.
电影精选列表