她对我真的很好
She's kind to me.
今晚可不是为了毫无意义的琐事而来的
Tonight was not about meaningless frivolity.
今晚是为了庆祝我们的成果而来
It was a celebration of our work together.
我觉得是时候让你见见我们的怪物了
I think it is high time... You met our monster.
别慢吞吞的 快快快
Don't tarry! Come, come, come!
快点
Come on!
-这是什么 -他是戈登
-What is that? -Gordon.
-什么 -戈登
-What? -Gordon!
这是你做的
You made this?
不不不
No, no, no.
是我们一起做的
We... Made this.
他的肺 他的心 他的脊柱 还有他的大脑
Lungs, heart, spine, brain...
全都是你的杰作
all your work.
其实
All...
如果没有你根本做不成
impossible without you, in fact.
维克多
Victor...
你曾说过 这一切都只是为了生命
You promised me this was all about life.
这可不仅仅是化死为生
It's about more than that.
把手拿开
Hands off.
三 二
Three... Two...
一
one.
醒来吧 醒来吧 醒来吧
Come on, come on, come on.
嘘
Shh!
看
Look.
他活过来了
It's alive.
是的 他活过来了
Yes, it's... Alive.
他居然能活过来
It's alive?
维克多 怎么做到的
Victor... How?
现在这身体还动不了
Can't quite move yet.
充电也撑不过一个小时
Charge lasts barely an hour,
还有这下半身
and the bottom half
明显还只是个粗制滥造的模型
is predominantly a rude mockup.
你这可是凭空创造了一个生命啊
You have created life out of nothing!
你知道这有多么了不起吗
Do you realize how significant this is?
噢 我知道
Oh, I have an inkling.
你明天跟我一起去趟学院
You are to accompany me to the college tomorrow.
我说过 我要做个关于我私人成果的
I've announced that I'll be making a presentation
报告
of my private work.
我要和你一起去学院吗
I'm coming to the college with you?
以你的助理的身份吗
As your assistant?
伊戈尔 你能不能不要这么傻
Igor, try not to be quite so dim.
从今天开始
From this day forth...
你就是我的搭档
you are to be my partner.
罗蕾莱小姐 这是给您的信
Letter for you, miss Lorelei.
信 谁写给我的
Letter? From who?
亲爱的罗蕾莱 我们已经取得了巨大的突破
Dear Lorelei: We've had a breakthrough.
请于今晚八点
Please come to the royal college of medicine,
出席皇家医学院H大厅的报告会
hall h, this evening at 8 pm.
伊戈尔
Igor.
H大厅即将进行重大报告
Big presentation in hall h.
H大厅即将有个重大演示
Presentation in hall h.
重大报告就在H大厅
Big presentation, hall h!
伊戈尔 往右转
Igor, around to the right.
自现代医学开始以来
Since the beginning of modern medicine...
就有这样的一个假设
there has been an assumption...
一个关于生死的假设
regarding the status of mortality...
人们认为死亡是
that being that death...
不可避免的
is an unavoidable...
我们也接受了这点
event, the inevitability of which we should...
臣服在死亡的必然性之下
take for granted.
今天 我要向你们证明
I will show...
生命不是
today that life is not some...
万能之神赋予给我们的恩赐
grace bestowed upon us by...
今天我要改变这个过时的观念
some outdated notion of an all-powerful...
能不能直接讲重点
Get on with it.
当然了 我只是不太习惯在那么多人面前演讲
Yes, of course. I'm not accustomed to public speaking.
伊戈尔 你能帮我发动下发电机吗
Igor, would you prime the dynamo for me, please?
好的 大人
Yes, master.
我要向你们展示 呃 向你们七个展示
I would like to show you, uh, show all seven of you...
当然了 还有这位年轻的小姐
and, of course, the young lady...
快点 快点好吗
Come on, come on!
外面还有马车在等着我呢
I have a coach waiting.
呃
Uh...
我要向你们展示
I give to you... Life...
由我创造的生命
by my own... Creation.
牲口市场
Cattle market.
这个矮人是由我收集的各种肢体组建而成的
I have built this homunculus from various body parts...
我从伦敦动物园弄来的
I got from... The London zoo.
他们曾因维护园内的国外动物
They've had a terrible time with the upkeep
而一度潦倒不堪
of their exotic animals,
对我则有益无害
all to my benefit.
他的肉身大部分为黑猩猩
He's mainly chimpanzee...
但在我受人尊重的助手伊戈尔·斯特拉斯曼
but with the aid of my esteemed associate,
的帮助下
Igor straussman,
我们已能成功合体
we've managed to interlace...
多个生命体
multiple individuals,
实际上是多个物种
multiple species as a matter of fact.
伊戈尔 准备好了吗 他们都在盯着我
Igor, is it ready? They're staring at me.
好的 谢谢
Right.Thank you.
请往前来 近距离观看
Do come to the front. Get a closer look.
别害羞
Don't be shy.
他不咬人
He won't bite.
现在 在电流的魔力下
Now, by the miracle of electricity...
倒数三 二 一
I give you in three, two, one...
复生
life.
天呐
God!
真是够了
I've seen enough.
不不不
No No No No No No!
请别走 别走
Don't go! Don't
伊戈尔 再次电击他 加大电流
Igor, shock him again. Harder.
三 二 一 就是现在
Three, two, one... Now!
弗兰肯斯坦 你远超出
Frankenstein, you've surpassed...
我对你的期望 即使是
all expectations, even by
你那漫无边际又古怪扭曲的歪门邪说
your own expansive mythos of strangeness and perversion.
很精彩 很搞笑
This is spectacular. It's delightful!
只不过淋漓尽致地展现了
Just an exquisite show of...
你的邪恶和疯癫
depraved lunacy.
伊戈尔
Igor.
满负荷
Full charge.
好了吗
Ready?
-伊戈尔 -好了
-Igor? -Ready.
就是现在
Now!
噢 看啊 维克多
Oh, look, there she goes, Victor.
乒 乓 砰
Bing, bang... Boom.
接下来你还有什么把戏
What have you got next?
会有个侏儒
Perhaps a midget
藏在你那腐肉模型的腹部里
hidden inside your rotting meat sculpture's stomach...
准备窜出来手捧玫瑰
ready to pop out with a bouquet of ro...
看见了没
do you see?
没事的
It's all right.
戈登 戈登
Gordon... Gordon...
-伊戈尔 -罗蕾莱 退后
-Igor! -Lorelei, stay back!
-罗蕾莱 你还好吗 -伊戈尔
-Lorelei, are you all right? -Igor!
我没事
I'm fine.
别让他跑了
Don't let him escape.
戈登 站住
Gordon! Stop!
啊
Ahh!
不 不 别去那
No, no! Don't go out there!
维克多
Victor!
-冷静 戈登 -快把他弄开
-Calm down, Gordon. -Get him off me!
电影精选列表