It's only going to make me upset.
911接线员
911 operator.
有人想闯进我家
Somebody is trying to break into my house.
救救我!
Please help me!
女士 请保持冷静 你叫什么名字?
Okay, ma'am. Stay calm. What's your name?
凯伦
Karen.
请派人来
Please send somebody.
你的地址是什么?
What is your address?
橡木街885号♥
885 Oakwood Street.
老天 他进屋了
Oh, my God. He's in the house.
不要挂断 凯伦
Stay on the line, Karen.
我这就派人过去 好吗?
I'm sending someone over now, okay?
好
Okay.
你在房♥子的什么位置?
Where are you in the house?
我的卧室
My bedroom.
我能听见他在楼下
I can hear him downstairs.
你的卧室门开着吗?
Is your bedroom door open?
嗯
Yes.
把门关上
Close the damn door.
-凯伦? -门关了
- Karen? - It's closed.
好的 现在藏起来
Okay, I want you to hide if you can.
不要挂电♥话♥
You have to stay on the line.
他在上楼梯了
He's coming up the stairs.
他就在楼梯上
I think he's on the stairs. Oh, my God.
凯伦?
Karen? Karen? Karen?
现在别说话了 保持安静
I want you to stop talking and stay as quiet as you can.
他…
He's...he's...
他就在我卧室门外
He's outside my bedroom.
警♥察♥已经在路上了
Police are on their way.
他进卧室了
He's in the room.
安静 凯伦
Stay quiet, Karen.
上帝啊
Oh, my God.
不!
Oh, no!
鲍比?
Bobby?
这扇门眼熟吗?
This door look familiar to you?
不啊 为什么会眼熟?
No, why would it look familiar to me?
上周收到的恐怖录像带
The horror video from last week.
有个疯子寄到警局的
The one some sicko sent to the station.
不知道 我没看过
I don't know. I didn't watch it.
那东西太疯狂了
Ah, it was the craziest thing.
自♥制♥的《月光光心慌慌》
Some homemade Michael Myers,
《十三号♥星期五》 《德州电锯杀人狂》之类的
Friday the 13th, Texas Chainsaw nonsense.
靠 看起来跟录像里的房♥子一模一样
Damn, this looks exactly like the house in that video.
那些六十年代末的房♥子
A lot of these places from the late '60s,
都差不多
they all look similar.
我♥操♥
No fucking way.
就是她
That is her.
眼睛和喉咙被割开了
Eyes cut. Throat slit.
就是她
That's her.
我看过这场谋杀
I saw this murder.
上帝啊 录像是真的
Jesus Christ. That tape is real.
但是你说录像带是上周收到的
Yeah, but you said you got the tape last week.
但是谋杀是几小时前发生的
This happened a few hours ago. What do you think?
你的意思是 他们谋杀前还预演过?
They staged the murder before committing it?
-查过死亡时间了吗? -嗯
- You check lividity yet? - Yeah.
法医说是凌晨一点到三点之间
Coroner said somewhere between 1:00 and 3:00 a.m.
跟报♥警♥电♥话♥时间符合
Matches the 911 call.
这他妈怎么可能
It's fucking impossible.
喂
Hey, there.
对
Yeah. Yeah.
我要查一个寄到我这里的
I need a postal delivery source for an envelope
包裹的寄送来源
I have here on my desk.
嗯 我想知道是从哪里寄来的
Yeah. I need to know where it was mailed from.
邮戳是上周二
Postmark is last Tuesday.
邓宁路和皇家路交汇处
The corner of Dunning and Royal Road.
不 不是私人领地
No, no, no, no. It's not private property.
是公共邮箱 在人行道上
It's a public mailbox. Yeah. Yeah. On the sidewalk.
不是 就是隐藏监控探头
No, no, no. Just hidden surveillance camera.
没声音
No sound.
好 谢谢
Okay. All righty. Thank you.
她的耳朵着火了
Her ears are burned.
她的睫毛和手指都被烧了
Her eyelashes and her fingers are burned.
她什么都拿不起来
She can't hold anything.
医学的进步...
The medical advances...
噩梦…
The nightmares, the nightmares...
...食材和面团
...ingredients and dough.
再次提到柯南披萨 广♥告♥词是
Mention Conan's again, use the words
“芝加哥风格厚底披萨”
"Chicago style deep dish pizza."
然后镜头切到食客嘴边挂着奶酪
Cut to shot of people with cheese hanging out of their mouths.
然后商标慢慢淡出
Slow dissolve to logo.
你确定这就是新录像带里的房♥子?
You sure this is the same house as the new videotape?
太确定了 鲍比
Oh, I'm sure, Bobby.
我看到了一切
I've seen everything that happened.
打斗就是从这里开始的
See, the fight started here,
他使用了上个场景里的电动刀
and he used the same electric knife from the prior scene
割掉了他的手指
to slice off the fingers.
这他妈怎么可能
It's fucking impossible.
有什么推测吗?
You got any theories about it?
录像带是三天前收到的
Well, we got the tape three days ago,
所以唯一的推测就是
so nothing that doesn't involve the killer
凶手是时间旅行者
being a time traveler.
我都快要信教了
This shit is making me religious.
为什么?
How so?
因为我开始觉得恶魔真的存在
It's making me think the devil is real.
喂 是我 韦恩
Hey, it's Wayne.
我需要派警力去监控那个邮箱
Yeah, I need to swap out some real eyes for that hidden camera on the mailbox.
冈瑟
Okay, Gunther.
你好吗?
How you doing?
挺好的
Good.
怎么回事 儿子?
What the fuck, son?
那两盘录像带是你寄到警局的吗?
Did you send those two videotapes to the station?
冈瑟 回答你父亲的问题
Gunther...you need to answer your father's question.
大概吧
I guess so.
大概?
You guess so?
大概还是确定?
You guess so or you know so?
确定
I know so.
为什么寄到这里?
And why did you send them here?
你也看过里面的内容了
You saw what's on them.
录像带记录了两场谋杀 而且都是在案发前
Those tapes show two murders before they happened.
我知道 所以我才寄给你们
I know. That's why I sent them.
什么意思?
What does that mean?
你是从哪儿弄来的?
Where did you get them?
家里
From home.
你要是再不说实话
I s-- I swear, if you don't tell us
不老实交代录像带是哪里来的
where you got those two goddamn videotapes,
我就打死你!
I will hand you your fucking head!
鲍比
Bobby.
冈瑟 别这样
Gunther, come on.
我知道你是个好孩子
You're a good kid. Okay?
告诉我们吧
So why don't you just tell us
录像带是哪里来的?
where you got these videotapes from?
告诉我们是怎么回事
Just...tell us what they are.
去年 我家买♥♥了一台新的录像机
Last year, we bought a new video recorder.
我想要贝塔的 因为更好看
I wanted a Beta one because it looks better, but --
贝塔也不好看
Beta does not look better.
他还是买♥♥了VHS 因为便宜
He bought a VHS one anyway, since it was cheaper.
好 你♥爸♥给家里买♥♥了录像机
Okay, so your father bought
然后你就开始用了?
a video recorder for the house, and you used it?
对 天天用
Yeah. Like all the time.
最开始是从电视预告里找深夜电影和节目
I started by looking up late-night movies and shows
因为最好的东西都在那个时候
电影精选列表