in TV Guide, 'cause that's when the best stuff comes on.
我开始把电视节目录下来
So I started recording it --
大部分都是恐怖电影和MTV之类的
mostly horror movies, music videos, stuff like that.
几个月之后
Then, a few months ago,
我开始在屏幕上看到其他东西
I started seeing these other things on the screen.
最开始就是颜色奇怪的闪光
At first, they were just different-colored flashes.
但是过了几周之后 我开始看到画面了
But after a few weeks, I could see images
而且 是我见过的画面
and...I recognized them.
你从哪里见过?
You recognized them from where?
我的梦里
From my dreams.
我真是服了 冈瑟
Oh, God damn it, Gunther.
等等
Uh, wait, wait. Wait.
你是说
So y-you're saying
你的录像机开始记录你的梦了?
your video recorder started recording your dreams?
是的 先生
Yes, sir.
好吧
Okay. Okay.
继续吧 然后呢?
Continue, please. A-And then what happened?
梦成真了
It came true.
梦成真了?
It came true.
什么情况?
W-What is this?
你是在整我吗 冈瑟?
Is this some -- some kind of prank, Gunther?
你说的每个字我都能听懂
I mean, I-I hear everything you're saying,
但是...
but I-I just...
-我一个字都不敢相信 -韦恩
-I can't believe you. -Hey, Wayne.
我根本没法相信啊
No, I just -- I just can't believe you.
-韦恩 -我…嗯?
-Wayne. -I-I -- Yes.
出去一下
Go outside for a second.
他没撒谎
He's not lying.
什么?
What?
他会做那种梦
He has these dreams.
有时候是…预言
Sometimes they're...prophetic.
预言?
Prophetic?
对
Yeah.
我见过
I've seen it.
他做梦 然后梦里的内容就发生了
He'll have a dream, and then later, it'll come true
跟他说的一模一样
exactly as he had described it.
这是我家族的遗传
It's something that runs in my family.
我妹妹也这样
My sister had it.
这把她逼疯了 她最后自杀了
It drove her so crazy that she killed herself.
冈瑟的表哥也这样
Gunther's cousin Gwen has it too.
我都恨死了
I fucking hate it.
你是在开玩笑吧
You got to be kidding me here.
不是
I'm not.
你为什么不把录像带给你♥爸♥爸?
So, uh, why didn't you give the tapes to your dad?
我一说这种事他就生气
He gets really mad if I ever even talk about it.
有多生气?
How mad?
好吧 冈瑟
Okay, Gunther.
你接着说吧
Just...keep going.
最开始
Well, at first, it was just, you know,
录像带里的东西会成真
whatever kind of things on the tapes --
比如周五橄榄球比赛的比分
um, the score of a Friday-night football game,
放学之后谁会去超♥市♥后面打架
who would get into a fight behind Safeway after school
谁会打赢——这一类的东西
and who would win -- stuff like that.
然后我就做了第一个噩梦
That's when I had the first nightmare.
那个女人被谋杀?
The woman who was murdered?
邮政服务从邮箱里取回了你的包裹
Postal Service retrieved your package from the mailbox.
谢了 吉尔
Thanks, Jill.
这里面是什么?
Want to tell me what's on this one?
你还是直接看吧
You should just watch it.
求你了 住手!
Please! Please stop!
上帝啊
Jesus Christ.
这里
There.
这里有门牌号♥
The address on the door.
4725号♥ 哪条街?
All right. 4725. What street?
看窗户上的倒影
There. Reflection on the window.
是极光水塔 有牌子的那一面
The Aurora water tower. The side with the writing on it.
我知道这条街在哪
I know exactly where the street is.
去拿上你的摄像机
Go and get your camera kit.
就是这里
That is it.
这就是那栋房♥子
That's the house.
我们就这么直接去敲门
So what, we're just supposed to go knock on the door
然后说“不好意思
and say, "Hey. Sorry.
你马上会被大卸八块”?
You're about to be dismembered soon"?
鲍比 你能不能先把摄像机放下?
Hey, Bobby, would you mind, uh, putting the camera down for a second?
在过去之前 我有话想问你
I just want to ask you something before we go in there.
你问吧
Yeah. Sure.
鲍比 你认识这位女士吗?
Bobby, you know this lady?
你说房♥主?不认识
- Who lives here? No. - Mm-hmm.
不认识
No.
你为什么骗我?
Why are you lying to me?
我没有
I'm not.
你认识这位女士
Do you know this lady?
你也认识第一个案子的受害者
You also know the first victim, too.
这是对你提起的诉讼的文件副本
These are a copy of the -- the lawsuit filed against you.
是在第一个受害者家找到的
Been found in the first victim's house.
我从证物室调出来的
I took them from the evidence room.
这两位女士雇了一个律师告你
These two ladies hired an attorney to come after you.
那个律师就是第二个案件的死者
That second victim is the attorney.
等等 我可以解释的
Wait. Listen. I-I can explain.
你还骗我说你是主动辞去警队职务
You also lied to me about voluntarily giving up uniform
去当法医摄影师的
to become a forensic videographer.
你为什么不告诉我
Why didn't you tell me
你是被迫辞职的
that you were forced to turn in your badge
因为这两位女士指控你跟踪和性骚扰?
after these two ladies accused you of stalking and sexual assault?
你真的是在执勤拦车检查的时候
I mean, did you...did you really get their addresses
得到的他们的地址吗?
during those traffic stops?
鲍比
Oh, Bobby.
我们已经是多年的好友了
We've been friends for a long time.
我们的孩子是从小一起长大的
I mean, our kids grew up together, for Christ's sakes.
我现在再给你一个机会
I'm -- I'm -- I'm giving you a chance right now --
说实话吧 鲍比
right now to tell me the truth, Bobby.
是不是你——
Did you --
该死
Holy shit.
有警员中枪
I've got an officer down.
重复 有警员中枪
I repeat. I've got an officer down.
尤蒂卡庭院街4725号♥ 需要后援和救护车
4725 Utica Court. I need backup and wagons.
这里面是什么?
Want to tell me what's on this one?
你还是直接看吧
You should just watch it.
好吧 鲍比
All right, Bobby.
我们去影音室吧
Let's go to the AV room.
冈瑟 你留在这里
Gunther, stay right here.
哪里也别去 等我们回来 知道吗?
Don't move until we come back, all right?
鲍比
- Bobby. - Hmm?
-关掉摄影机 -好
-Turn off the camera. -Yeah.
我刚刚梦到了
I just dreamed this.
我刚刚梦到了
I just dreamed this.
不
Oh, no.
不
No, no, no, no.
我知道你干了什么 爸爸
I know what you did, Dad.
你杀了他们
You killed them.
都是你杀的
You killed all of them.
你砍死了我梦里的那个女人
You just chopped up that woman from my dream.
现在我也要杀了你
And now I'm gonna kill you.
因为全都是你的错 没用的小畜生
Because this is all your fault, you worthless little shit!
不
No.
不 你不会杀了我
No. You're not gonna kill me.
-我不会杀了你? -对
-I'm not gonna kill you? -No.
接下来发生的事我全都梦到了
I just dreamed everything that happens next.
我知道结局是什么
I know how this ends.
我的梦正在这个摄影机里播放
The dream is playing on this camera right now.
天杀的怪胎
电影精选列表