操 我够不到
Shit! I can't reach it.
傻♥逼♥摄像机
Fucking camera!
我在这里!
I'M RIGHT HERE!
我还活着!
I'M ALIVE!
别动!
DON'T MOVE!
东西都掉下来了
Everything is falling.
小心点
Be careful.
清理出空间
Make space.
冷静点 先生
Calm down, sir.
我们这就救你出去
We're getting you out.
-深呼吸 -老大!
-Breathe. -Boss!
有遇难者
I got a Code 51 over here.
稍等
Yes, give me a sec.
妈的
Shit.
我们要把你转过来 好吗?
We're going to flip you around, OK?
卡拉
Karla.
艾迪 过来
Eddie, come here.
帮我挪开天花板
Help me with this piece of ceiling.
米格尔...
Miguel...
你帮我用撬棍支撑重量
Help with the bar to brace the weight.
-操 我好像踩到什么东西了 -你没事吧?
-Fuck! I stepped on something. -You OK?
没事
Yeah, all good.
数到三 好吗?
On three, OK?
一 二 三!
One, two, three!
把他往前拉
Now pull him forward.
一 二 三!
One, two, three!
再来一次
One more time.
一 二 三!
One, two, three!
-我撑住他了! -撑住了吗?
-I got him, I got him! -You got him?
-托住他的脖子了吗 艾迪? -嗯
-Are you bracing his neck, Eddie? -Yes.
让他坐起来 一 二 三!
Get him sitting on one, two, three!
你叫什么?看着我
What is your name? Look at me.
路易斯
Luis.
路易斯
Hi, Luis.
我是卡拉 我要帮你检查一下
I'm Karla, and I'm going to check you out.
看着我
Look at me.
这一层有多少人?
How many people are on this floor?
我不知道
I don't know.
我们团队有五个人
There were five of us.
露西亚...
Lucia...
我...
myself...
我们得把他弄出去
We have to get him out of here.
要塌了 艾迪?
It's collapsing. Eddie?
还有其他人吗?
Find anyone else?
没有了 长官
Nobody, sir.
上面的楼层已经完全塌了
The remaining floors above are completely leveled,
我们没有合适的搜寻工具
and we don't have the right equipment.
该出去了
We need to get outside.
快走!数到三!
Let's go! On three!
一 二 三!
One, two, three!
要塌了 快出去!
Let's get out of here! It's collapsing!
快走!
LET'S GO!
-快点!要塌了! -你说得对 露西亚
-QUICK! IT'S COLLAPSING! -You were right, Lucia.
你真的很上镜
The camera loves you.
扔掉摄像机!
Drop the fucking camera!
我扛了一辈子的摄像机
My whole life's been dedicated to filming behind the camera.
这次是我亲历的英雄们的故事!
This is my story of real heroes!
干什么呢?快走!
What are you doing?! GO!
我尽力了!
I'm trying!
再快点!不要想 跑起来!
Faster! Faster! Don't think, just run!
这里有扇门!
There's a door right here!
一 二…
One, two...
发生了什么?!
What's happening?!
你还好吧?
You doing OK?
我们会被活埋的!
This is going to fall on us!
不会的 我会把你救出去的 我保证
No, it won't. I promise to get you out of here.
老大 快走!
Boss, let's go! Let's go!
我来了!
I'm coming!
继续前进!
We need to keep moving!
要塌了!
It's gonna collapse!
-快点! -快跑!
-Faster! -Run!
伙计 照看好那个老家伙
Dude! Take care of the old man!
你♥他♥妈♥的跑快点!
Let's fucking move!
这边
It's over here.
楼梯 小心脚下
There's stairs. Watch your step!
等等!
Wait, wait, wait!
靠 看看墙上!
Shit, watch the walls!
还有屋顶!
Watch the roof! The roof!
艾迪 我们没时间了!
Eddie, we don't have all fucking day!
别再念叨我了 米格尔!
Stop busting my balls, Miguel!
路易斯 快点 不然我就亲手宰了你
Luis, move or I'll kill you myself!
-跑起来! -我来了!
-Let go! Run! -I'm coming!
走廊可以通过!
There's a clear hallway!
该死 出口堵住了!
Shit, the exit's blocked!
必须继续前进!
-OK, move! -We have to keep going!
-小心 -快跑
-Be careful! -Run, run, run!
小心电线!过来!
Watch out for loose cables! Come on!
傻♥逼♥阿根廷佬 没人能听懂你的西班牙语!
Fucking Argentinian, nobody understands your Spanish!
你妹妹就从来没抱怨过!
Your sister never complained!
这里有个人!
There's one over here!
米格尔 我需要撬棍 过来!
Miguel, I need the bar! Come on!
快跑!
-Let's go! -Run!
这里没有火花...
There's no fire...
-大家都没事吧? -嗯
-Everybody OK? -Yes.
别动
Stay right there.
快点打开 米格尔!
Break it like a man, Miguel!
门一开你就跟上
Door opens, you follow!
撬开!
Break it!
快走!
Let's go!
该死 位置太低了
Shit, we are getting too low.
不能停下
We have to keep going.
我们不能再往下走了!
We can't keep going lower.
怎么回事?
What's wrong?
门卡住了!
THE DOOR IS JAMMED!
又震了!
Here comes another tremor.
路易斯 躲开!
Luis, move! Move!
别让我受折磨了 卡拉!
Don't let me suffer, Karla!
路易斯 别拍了!
Luis, don't film this!
哈维尔 我们会把你就出去的
Javier, we're getting you out of this!
拿住撬棍...
Grab the bar...
快点!
Grab it!
别这样 我们能把你弄出去!
Don't fucking do this! We are getting you out!
没时间了
We have no time.
老大 看着我 你不能这样死掉
Boss, look at me. You're not dying like this.
你给我清醒一点
I need you to focus.
这栋楼到底有多少层? 有几个出口?
How many fucking floors or exits are in this building?
我不知道!
I don't know!
有好多…有地下室!
There's many...and a basement!
你们得离开这里
You need to get out of here.
卡拉 这不是命令 我是在求你
-Karla. It's not an order, I'm begging you!
别逼我这么做
-Don't make me do this to you.
集中精力!
Focus!
-说出来 -不
-Say it. -No.
-“首先是自保” -不
-"First me." -No. No.
说出来!“首先是自保”
Say it! "FIRST ME!"
“首先是自保”
"First me!"
首先是自保
First me.
然后呢?
Then what?
然后是自保
Then me.
还有呢?
Then after?
电影精选列表