通过我们的麦克风和扬声器
Using our own microphones and speakers,
我们能否使用高科技之神的语言
can we use the techno God's own language
跟祂交流?
to communicate with him?
我们已经进入了数字国度...
So now that we are here in this digital realm...
...我想问 如果你们的科技之神真的存在
...I ask you, if your god of technology exists,
祂住在哪里?
where does he live?
祂需不需要…
Does he require
召唤...
summoning...
召唤...
summoning, summoning.
应该需要吧
That would be apropos.
新的人造之神应该很年轻
A new manmade God would be young.
也许就像个孩子
Perhaps he's like a child
等待着母亲把自己从睡梦中叫醒
waiting to be woken from his nap by his mother.
下面我们要施展咒语
So we'll perform an incantation.
来唤醒我们这个
A little rise-and-shine for our baby boy,
诞生于仇恨的婴儿
a child born of hate.
如果你们的科技之神真的存在
If your god of technology exists,
那为什么不回应我的召唤?
why doesn't he answer when I call?
我们创造了祂 给了祂一个家...
We created him. We gave him a home...
一个家...
A home, a home...
如果你们的科技之神真的存在
If your God of technology exists,
那为什么不回应我的召唤?
why doesn't he answer when we call?
回应我的召唤
Answer my call.
醒来
Wake up.
没关系的
It's okay. It's a good idea.
如果你存在...
If you exist...
醒来!
wake up!
科技之神是新时代迷思
The God of technology is a myth for the new era!
迷思!
A myth! A myth! A myth!
迷思!
A myth! A myth!
现身吧
Show yourself.
醒来!
Wake up!
现身吧
Show yourself.
现身吧
Show yourself!
醒来
Wake up. Wake up!
醒来!
Wake up!
醒来!
...up!
不对劲啊
This is not right.
摘不下来!
Come off!
不
No.
嗨 乔治叔叔
Hi, Uncle George.
嗨 露丝
Hey, Ruthie.
你可是今天的大明星
There's the lady of the hour.
嗨 杰夫叔叔
Oh, hi, Uncle Jeff.
等我把眼镜摘下来
Let me take my glasses off
这样更上镜
so I look presentable for the camera.
太吓人了
Ah! That still freaks me out.
冷冻沙拉
Frozen salad.
恭喜
Congrats.
卡罗尔姑姑 苏珊婶婶
Auntie Carol, Aunt Susan.
-恭喜 -得了吧 你美极了
- Congratulations. - Oh, stop. You look good.
-嗨 姑娘们 -恭喜 亲爱的
-Oh, hi, girls! -Congrats, honey.
-妈妈 -姑娘们
-Mom. -Girls.
她肯定是怀孕了
She must be pregnant.
嗨 安娜贝尔表姐
Hi, cousin Annabel.
好像是五六个吧
This is like 5 or 6.
艾特爷爷喝克里斯托弗
Grandpa Art and Christopher, of course.
这是我表弟詹姆斯
Uh, this is my cousin James
跟以前一样 还是废柴
being a complete loser, as usual.
是贝塔摄像机吗?
Is that beta?
对
Yep.
赞
Nice.
什么系统的?
What deck you got?
真力时
Um, the Zenith Video Director.
露丝 过来一下
Ruth? Come here for a minute, please.
亲爱的 别拍我
Listen, honey, don't film me.
你能不能去车♥库♥的冰箱里
Can you go out into the garage and the fridge
拿点土豆沙拉过来?
and get me some potato salad, please?
乔治 别在屋里吸烟
Hey. Hey, George. No smoking inside, please.
能让我试试吗?
Can I try that thing?
可以呀
Sure.
喂!
Hey!
别刮花了车漆 小伙子们
Watch the paint, boys.
-她来了! -露丝
-There she is! -Ruth.
打扮得真漂亮
Look at you all dressed up.
总有一天 你肯定会让某个人很开心的
You know, you're going to make some guy real happy one of these days.
好像早就做到了 斯密迪
Looks like I already have, Schmidty.
真恶心
That's fucking gross.
老天呀 亚当!
Oh, my God! Adam!
我射中你了
I shot you.
可不是嘛
You sure did.
这支水枪很酷啊
Hey, that's a pretty cool squirt gun.
哪儿来的?
Where did you get that?
房♥车里的女士
The lady in the RV.
-什么? -房♥车里的女士给我的
- Who? - I got it from the lady in the RV.
那辆车
Yeah, that one.
欢迎
Welcome.
嗨 亚当
Hi, Adam.
再见 姑娘们
Bye, girls.
谢谢你来参加
Thank you for coming.
我开车转了一圈 没看到房♥车
I drove around. I didn't see a motor home.
谢谢 杰夫
Thanks, Jeff.
-再见 -派对太棒了
-Bye. -Wonderful party.
谢谢你来参加
Thanks for coming.
太棒了
That's awesome.
大家好
Hello, everyone.
感谢你们能前来跟我们一起庆祝
And thank you all so much for coming out to celebrate with us today.
阿曼达和汉克 感谢你们帮忙准备食物
Amanda and Hank, I owe you for helping out with the food
珍妮 感谢你帮忙装饰
and Jeanie with the decorations.
我想全部亲历亲为 奈何分身乏术
I can only do so much, even though I want to do it all.
我们今天聚在这里 是因为我们是家人
We are here because we're family.
家族就意味着传统与历史
And with family comes history and tradition.
而传统来自于…
A tradition that dates back to,
比你还早 阿特爷爷
well, even before you, Grandpa Art.
来自于很早很早以前
A long time.
今天 我的女儿将会传承
And today we continue that tradition
这一传统
with my daughter.
露丝...
Ruth...
我太为你骄傲了
I am so proud of you.
而且我非常激动 经过这么多年
And I am thrilled that even after all of these years,
我们仍然有幸 能够公然
we are blessed with practicing this tradition
践行我们的传统
out in plain sight.
我...
I...
真希望你父亲能看到这一切
I only wish that your father were here to see this.
来吧
Come on.
谢谢 妈妈
Thanks, Mom.
有些家庭会庆祝坚信礼、洗礼、成人礼
So, some families celebrate confirmations, baptisms,
但我们维格里斯家族
bar mitzvahs, quinceaneras, but the Wrigleys,
我们不太一样
we do something a little different, don't we?
为了七
To the seven.
为了七
To the seven!
愿我们能继续践行这一传统
May we continue this practice for years to come.
阿特爷爷 当年你是
Grandpa Art, you were the surgeon
手持镰刀的外科医生
with a sickle back in the day!
苏珊姑姑 你用的是布朗尼加砒霜
Auntie Susan, your arsenic brownies,
太经典了
I mean, a classic.
所有人都用自己的方法获得了七字符
Everyone here has claimed their seven in unique ways.
愿那七条生命
And may those seven lives bring
给我们家族带来荣耀和力量
honor, strength, and pride to our family.
我知道这样不太正统
Now, now, I know it's a little unorthodox,
电影精选列表