You little fuckin' freak.
出问题了 他不动了
There's a problem. He is not moving.
它会模拟东西
Well, you know it mimics things, right?
你怎么知道它不是在模拟
So how do you know it's not mimicking something
我们没见过的东西?
we haven't seen yet?
因为感觉不对
Because it doesn't feel right.
这次完全不同
Because this is very different.
只是不同的行为而已
It's only different behavior.
他不是在模拟 他病了
He's not mimicking. He's sick.
他肯定是病了 这是唯一的解释
You know he's sick. That is the only answer.
我们向他展示东西
We exposed him to something,
但是他没有变形 没有交流
and now he's not changing and he's not communicating.
我不知道他有没有生病
I don't know that he's sick.
你怎么知道他病了?
How do you know that he's sick?
很明显啊 莎拉
It's observable, Sarah.
看看他 他病了!
Look at him. He's sick!
这根本看不出来
I don't think you can know that.
怀疑越来越多
Doubts were mounting.
斯普拉特林的领导地位越来越受到质疑
Spratling's leadership was increasingly in question.
而且如果它真的像你说的那么智能
And if this is as intelligent as you say it is,
那它很有可能在操控你
I think it could be manipulating you.
-我们必须进行干预 -我不会再进去了
-We need to intervene. -I'm not going back in there.
你必须进去
Yes, you are.
那天晚上
Later that evening,
格雷森博士收拾东西离开了…
Dr. Grayson packed her things and left...
听着 能说的我都说了
Yeah. Well, listen. I've said everything I can say.
...那是最后一次
...for the last time.
你也应该离开
I think you should leave.
你应该跟我一起走
I think you should come.
有一点我始终不明白…
The one thing I can't figure out...
...为什么没人跟我走
...is why no one followed me.
几个月来 斯塔默大学事件的细节
For months now, the details of exactly what took place
一直谜团重重
at Stamer University have been shrouded in mystery.
尽管当局最近跟我们分享了
And while authorities have recently shared with us
斯普拉特林录像带的最后时刻
those final minutes of Spratling's tapes.
但是画面过于残忍♥
The disturbing nature of the images
出于对观众心理健康的考虑
and concern for the well-being of our viewers
我们认为 在电视上公布录像
leads us to feel it would be irresponsible
是不负责任的——
to screen that footage for you at this --
你在干什么?
What the fuck -- What the fuck are you doing?
快点 进去
Let's go. God damn it. Get in there.
-对不起 -别再耽误时间了
- My bad. - Quit dicking around.
快点 他要开始了
Let's go. He's about to do it.
-他要开始了 -好了 开拍了
- He's about to go. - Great. I'm filming.
对 盖瑞 慢一点 稳一点
That's it, Gary. Slow and steady.
我们是在帮助他
We're just helping out our guy.
收到
Ten-four.
真希望在这里的是其他人 不过…
I kind of wish it was someone else right now, but...
你说你还是他?
You or him?
干什么呢?拍里面
What -- What are you doing? Get him. Get -- Get him.
-亚历克斯 -斯普拉特林博士
-Alex -- -Dr. Spratling?
-你们在干什么? -亚历克斯 拍里面
-What is going on here? -Alex, you should be here.
这很重要 我要同时拍到他们俩
This is important. I want to get them in the same shot.
斯普拉特林博士 你们在干什么?
Dr. Spratling, what is going on here?
盖瑞要给他注射肾上腺素
Gary's giving him the Adrenalin.
我们不知道他会有什么反应
We don't know how he's going to react to this.
没有别的选择了
We don't have a choice.
老天啊
Oh, my God!
怎么回事?我看到它的核心了
What's happening? I can see the locust.
没事的 注射肾上腺素就行
It's okay. Just administer the Adrenalin.
触手伸出来了
The feeler is out.
给他注射肾上腺素 盖瑞
Give him the Adrenalin, Gary.
-注射—— -它抓住我了!
Give it the -- Oh! Oh, it's got me!
它抓住我了!
It's got me!
别慌 没事的
Don't panic. It's okay.
-他只是好奇 -它缠住我的手腕了
-He's just curious. -It's around my arm!
你做了什么激怒他的事吗?
Did you do something to provoke him?
-没有! -你疼吗?
- No, no! No, no! - Are you in pain?
不疼 但我不喜欢这样 怎么办?
No, but I don't like it. What should I do?
看看你能不能松开 慢一点
Okay. Just slowly see if you can loosen the grip.
天啊 缠得太紧了
Jesus Christ. It's so tight around my arm.
它一直跟着我!
And it's following me. It's following me!
-没关系的 -让我出去!
- That's okay. - No! Get me out of here!
-怎么办? -没事的 盖瑞
- What do we do? - All right. It's okay, Gary.
我们这就把你放出来
We're -- We're gonna get you out of there, okay?
-要我叫人吗? -不用
-Should I call somebody? -No. No. I...
我有个主意
I have an idea.
没事的 盖瑞
It's okay, Gary.
罗里
Rory.
-他根本听不懂 -他能听懂 你知道的
-He doesn't understand you. -Yes, he does. You know that.
他只听语调 不懂内容!
He listens to tone, not content!
罗里
Rory.
上帝啊
Oh, my God.
记得吗?
Remember?
该死
Oh, shit.
够了 我们必须进去
That's it. W-We're going in there.
老天啊
Oh, my God.
有什么能镇定它的东西吗?
Is there anything here that can neutralize it?
上帝啊
Fucking Christ.
别 你在干什么?
No. No, no, no, no. What are you doing?
-我们需要校园安保 -不行 他们会伤到他的
-We need campus security. -No. They'll hurt him.
我们能自己解决
-We can do this on our own. -Tone. Hey.
继续拍 过来
Keep rolling. Keep rolling. Come on.
-好! -过来
- All right! - Come on.
开门!
Open the door!
快开门 他在尖叫!
Open the -- He's screaming!
没事的 把他们分开就好了
It's okay. We're just gonna separate them.
他没事的
He's okay.
没事的
It's o-- It's okay. No. No!
没事的
It's okay! It's okay!
不!
No!
去另一边!看看怎么回事!
Go look inside! Go look what's happening!
好!
Okay!
放松
Relax.
-博士! -你没事的
- Doctor! - You're okay. No.
没事的 有我呢
It's okay. I got you.
快点来帮我们!
Help us, damn it!
没事的 放松
It's okay. Relax.
没事的
It's okay. Okay. It's okay.
放松
No, no, no. Relax. Relax.
没事的
It's okay!
没事的
It's okay. It's okay. It's okay.
没事的
It's okay! It's okay!
操 放手吧
Just... Fuck it. Let him go.
不!
No!
等等
Wait. Wait.
快起来 我拉你
Come on. I got you. I got you.
快走
Here. Take this --
快跑!
Run!
操!
Fuck!
-“操”是什么意思? -我手上都是血
- What do you mean, "fuck"? - The blood on my hands.
这个傻♥逼♥玩意儿没法识别掌纹
It won't read the print! This motherfucking thing!
-操操操! -你不能覆盖权限吗?
-God fucking damn it! -Can't you override it?
不能 系统不允许——
No, I can't override it. The system won't let me --
完蛋了
Oh, shit.
快点啊 不不不
Come on. Come on! No, no, no, no, no, no.
快开门!
- Open the door! - Come on!
快开门!
Open the door!
罗里?
Rory? Rory?
我们没必要这样
We -- We don't have to go this way.
对 夹紧臀部
电影精选列表