这就是我们没死的原因
Maybe that's why we're still here.
你们也看见标牌了 写着“禁止游泳”
I mean, you saw the sign. It said "No swimming."
行了 闭嘴吧
Dude, dude, just shut up.
罗布 我知道听起来很疯狂 但我是说——
Rob, I know this sounds crazy. What I'm saying --
我妹妹已经死了
My sister's fucking dead,
你居然在这里胡说什么魔法湖水
and you're talking about magic water.
我哥哥也死了
Hey, my brother's dead, too.
你不是唯一的受害者 罗布
You're not the only victim here, Rob.
罗宾 我们都是受害者
We're all victims, Robin.
对不起 我不是…
I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I didn't mean. It's just...
我们现在该怎么办?
What do we do now? What are we supposed to do?
假装什么事都没发生?
I mean, what, just pretend nothing happened?
就这么回去生活?
Go back to the way things were before?
不能这样吧 这根本不正常
I mean, we can't just do that. This -- This isn't normal.
罗布!
Rob!
怎么了?
What?
你拍到那辆车的车牌了吗?
Did you get the license plate on that truck?
什么?
Huh?
你的摄像机
On camera?
拍到那辆车的车牌了吗?
Did you get the license plate?
我们能找到那家伙
We can find this guy.
好吧
Okay.
找到他之后呢?
Find him, then what?
你想杀了他?
Wait. You want to kill him?
-我不会杀人的 -杀了他?
- I'm not killing anybody. - Kill?
不
No, no, no, no, no, no, no.
不杀他 只不过...
We don't kill him. We just...
以其人之道还治其人之身
We do exactly what he did to us.
把摄像机给我
Give me that camera.
...由一个当地的男孩发现
...was discovered by a local boy.
就在这座小山顶上 孤独又害怕
Alone and afraid on top of this butte.
斯塔默大学的团队
The team at Steamy University
给了他最热烈的欢迎
gave him the warmest possible welcome
同时仍然维持着严格的日常安排
while still maintaining a rigorous schedule,
白天照常上课 晚上进行研究
teaching classes by day and conducting the study at night,
监测他对一系列测试的反应
monitoring his response to their battery of tests.
罗里立刻适应了他的新家
Rory immediately took to his new home,
但他不愿意离开沙发
but he would not leave his place on the couch.
这也是团队想要调查的诸多现象之一
One of the many things the team was hoping to investigate.
该项目由斯普拉特林博士负责
Dr. Spratling was now driving the operation,
他们将记录罗里的所有变化
making sure to record every change Rory underwent.
问题太多了
There are many, many questions.
他在干什么?
What is he doing?
他为什么会在这里? 他来这里多久了?
Why is he here? How long has he been here?
这些都是最关键的基础问题
These are all fundamental questions.
所以第一步就是交流
So the first step is communication.
我们现在的做法是
Now what we are doing is showing him
尽可能多地给他展示我们的文化 同时保证安全距离
as much of our culture as we can from a safe distance --
也就是通过电视 希望这样能够引出
television -- to see if we can initiate a dialogue
我们可以理解的对话
we have a hope of understanding.
现在还没有任何结果
We don't have any results just yet,
但我们相信他是有意识的
but we believe he is sentient.
我们想跟他对话
And, um, we want to have a conversation.
为了保密
To maintain secrecy,
学校管理层同意
university officials agreed the project
只有获批人员能参与该项目
would only involve approved personnel,
且参与人员只能了解自身负责的内容
and even then, only on a need-to-know basis.
等一下...
Hold on. Shit...
这玩意儿太难用了
These sticks are such a pain in the ass to adjust.
希望以后能有更好的设备
I wish the network would get us better equipment.
别再抱怨了 亲爱的
Quit your complaining, sweetheart!
知不知道为什么过去15年里 你的美貌毫无变化?
You know why you've looked amazing for the past 15 years?
因为负责录影的是我
Because I'm the one holding the camera's ass.
我的工作让我♥操♥心就好
So let me do my thing.
这个由我负责
It's all me.
胡说
Oh, yeah right!
我就是很上镜 路易西托
The camera loves me, Luisito.
跟你没关系
It's got nothing to do with you.
而且你还不用拿着...
At least you're not holding this...
...这个恶心的麦克风
...disgusting microphone.
安德里亚晚间节目的时候 都拿它干什么了?
What's Andrea doing with it during the evening shift?
说真的
Seriously.
我是说...
I mean...
反正已经干了...
At least it's all dried up...
你想不想来点这个?
Want some of this?
不用了
No, I'll pass.
加比?
Gabi?
加布丽埃塔?
Gabrielita?
你那边怎么样?
How are we doing on the other side?
准备好首次亮相了吗?
Ready for your debut?
还是说你已经吓得尿裤子了?
Or did you shit your new suit?
感谢你的祝福 露西亚
Thanks for the good luck wishes, Lucia.
先生们 麻烦停一下...
Gentlemen! Please...
谢谢
Thank you.
闭嘴吧
Shut the fuck up!
一位睿智的老妇人曾告诉我
A wise old hag once advised me;
在摄影机前 要有女王的微笑
Smile like a queen on camera,
也要有泼妇的霸气
but with the confidence of a bitch.
我会永远记得这句话 露西亚
Something I will always remember, Lucia.
谢谢你
Thank you.
先生们 安静点!
GENTLEMEN, PLEASE SHUT UP!
-别再调情了! -谢谢你 阿雅
-Quit the flirting! -Thank you, Ara. Thank you!
-我已经准备好了 -开始直播
-I'm ready for fuck's sake! -We're going live.
您正在收看的是...
You are watching...
时事要闻节目
Ahorita TV
露西娅·德莱昂为您带来的新闻节目
The news that keeps you up to speed,
让您紧跟时事
with Lucia De Leon.
早上好!
Good morning!
欢迎收看时事要闻
And welcome back to AHORITA TV.
全国最优秀的早间新闻节目
Our country's best morning new program.
现在是9月19日 早上7:15
It is 7:15 AM. September 19th.
我们的直播间 位于全墨西哥
Live on location, inside one of the busiest
最繁华的建筑群内
building complexes in all of Mexico.
让我们跟随外景记者 去建筑外部看一下
Let's take a look at the exterior of the building,
她的位置离直播间只有几个街区
which is only a few blocks away from our studio.
谢谢 露西亚
Thank you so much, Lucia!
很荣幸能跟大家见面
It's a pleasure to introduce myself.
我是——
I am--
我♥操♥
Mother Fuck!
我是加布里埃拉·摩尔多纳多
I am Gabriela Moldonado,
正在科约阿坎为您直播
live from Coyoacán.
尽管国家的基础设施建设日新月异
Though we are booming with new infrastructures,
我们仍为保存了如此多的古建筑而自豪
we're proud to preserve so many classical buildings.
其中的许多古建筑
A lot of the older buildings
来自于二十世纪初叶
have been standing since the early 1900s.
没错
That's right.
中午时分 加布里埃拉会继续带大家游览
Catch Gabriela on the tour today at noon.
我们都非常激动 因为下个月
We're very excited because next month
这栋大楼将经历一系列的…
this building will have a series of
我想向大家宣布…
that I'd like to announce--
老天...
Oh my goodness...
晃起来了
It's shaking.
很轻微 但确实在晃
Lightly, but it's shaking.
露西亚 快跑 这里不安全
Lucia, better come here. It's safer--
没事的 再等等
I'll be OK, just wait--
请保持冷静 现在仍然在震
Please stay calm. It's still shaking.
但很快会没事的
Everything will be OK.
越来越严重了 露西亚!
It's getting worse, Lucia!
有人吗?
Anybody?
有人吗?说句话!
Say something, please!
电影精选列表