最后是什么?
At the end?
最后是什么?!
The end?!
拿着 卡拉 帮他解脱吧
Take it, Karla. End his pain.
我们得走了!
We have to go!
别想!
Don't think!
动手 卡拉!
Do it, Karla!
最后是什么?说出来…
-What comes at the end? Say it...
最后是...
-And finally...
动手 卡拉!
NOW, KARLA!
卡拉 不要!
KARLA, DON'T!
...自保!
...ME!
这里有通风管道!
There's an air duct over here!
快点
Hurry, let's go!
艾迪 我们走!
Eddie, let's go!
对不起 老大
I'm sorry, boss.
路易斯!
Luis!
都什么时候了还拍!快走!
Can't you see what happened?! GO!
她杀了他!
She killed him. She killed him!
我们就在你身后 卡拉
We're right behind you, Karla.
头灯太暗了 什么都看不见
I can't see shit with this headlamp!
用紧急照明棒
-Crack the emergency glow sticks.
对 照明棒
-Yes, the glow sticks!
给
Take it.
我这里有灯
I have a light. Here you go.
卡拉 听我说
Karla, listen to me, please.
我们会没事的
We're gonna be OK.
但必须继续前进
But we have to keep going.
不能停下 我保证 我们能出去
We can't stay. I promise we'll get out.
但是你必须坚强
But I need you to be strong.
求你了...
Please...
站起来
keep going.
为了哈维尔
Do it for Javier.
为了哈维尔
For Javier.
我没法呼吸了
I can't breathe.
快走 路易斯
Let's go, Luis.
我没法呼吸了 我需要空气!
I'm telling you I can't. I need air!
卡拉
Karla...Karla, right?
帮我拿一下摄影机
Please hold onto the camera a second.
我的手——
I need my hands--
傻♥逼♥!把摄影机扔了!
Motherfucker! Just drop that fucking camera already!
我的手已经拿不住了
I can't with my hands anymore.
求你了...
Please...
帮我拿一会儿
Just a moment. Hold it here.
谢谢
Thank you.
路易斯 给你这个
Luis, take this.
好了 快走
Come on. Go ahead.
你♥他♥妈♥的开什么玩笑 路易斯!
Are you fucking with me, Luis?
我发誓 你要是再敢放屁 我就宰了你
If you fart again, I swear to god I'll kill you.
快点走 混♥蛋♥
Come on. Let's move it, asshole.
小心点 这里有个台子
Watch out! There's a drop!
你没事吧?
You all right?
没事
Yes.
让我缓缓
Hold on. Give me a sec.
路易斯 你没事吧?
Luis, you good?
没事
Yes, I think so.
给你摄像机
Take your camera.
什么?
What?
你的摄像机!我拿不住了
Your camera! I can't hold it anymore.
-你们听见了吗? -有动静
-Do you hear that? -I hear something.
好像是人声
It sounds like voices.
有人
I hear somebody.
我们得去看看
We gotta go.
-走 去查看一下 -我们听见了!我们马上过去!
-Let's go check. -We hear you. We're coming!
-快走 路易斯 -不要
-Come on, Luis. -No.
为什么?
Why not?
你没听见吗?
Didn't you hear that?
那你打算自己留在这里?
You plan to stay here alone, or what?
走吧!
Let's go!
小心头
Watch your head.
什么都别碰 随时可能塌下来
Don't touch anything. It could collapse any moment.
听明白了吗!
No shit! You're telling me!
什么都别碰!
Don't touch anything!
什么东西?
What is this?
这是什么地方?
What is this place?
是前哥伦布时期的壁画
Those are pre-Hispanic paintings.
看见了吗?
You see this?
把灯打开!
Turn on your light!
电池没电了 等一下...
My battery cut out. One sec...
应该行了
I think I got it.
不可能吧...
It can't be...
什么都别碰
Don't touch anything!
喂
Guys...
你们看到这些骷髅了吗?
You see all the skulls?
艾迪!
Eddie!
快躲开
Get out of the way.
-艾迪 -艾迪!别站在那里
-Eddie. -Get away from there, Eddie!
这是米克特兰之墙 注:米克特兰是阿兹特克(墨西哥古文明)神话中的亡者世界
That's the wall of Mictlan.
什么?什么墙?
What? The wall of what?
-艾迪 -怎么回事?
-Eddie. -What's happening?
-怎么回事? -艾迪
-What's going on? -Eddie?
行了!混♥蛋♥!你吓到我们了
Stop it, asshole! You're scaring us.
这里是米克特兰
This is Mictlan.
你♥他♥妈♥的在说什么?!
What the fuck are you saying?!
我们的神将从冥界崛起
Our God has risen from the underworld.
放下撬棍
Put the bar down.
-我们的王… -把撬棍放下!
-Our king... -Put the bar down!
将得到补偿
will be compensated.
-我们的神将进食、采集 -艾迪 你怎么了?
-Our God will feed and collect. -Eddie, what's happening to you?
把撬棍放下
Put the bar down!
艾迪 不要!
EDDIE, NO!
你♥他♥妈♥的在干什么?!
What the fuck are you doing?!
心脏是我的血液、我的礼物、 我的欢迎仪式!
The heart is my blood, my gift, my welcome!
卡拉 抓住他!
Karla, grab him!
松潘特里墙 注:用于展示战俘或牺牲者头骨的墙
Wall of Tzompantli.
战争受害者
Victims of war.
展示野蛮的胜利
Display of savage victory.
怎么回事?
What the fuck is that?
重新踏入我们的土地...
Step back into our lands of...
特诺奇蒂特兰! 注:阿兹特克帝国首都 现位于墨西哥城地下
TENOCHTITLAN!
卡拉!拿上撬棍!
Karla! Grab the bar!
快点拿上撬棍!
GRAB THE FUCKING BAR FOR FUCK'S SAKE!
快跑!
Oh shit! Run!
等等我!你去哪?
Wait for me! Where are you going?!
别丢下我!
No! Don't leave me here!
抓住我的手!
Grab my hand!
使劲拉!
Pull me harder!
我没力气了!
I can't!
我的头
My head.
什么声音?
What's that sound?
灯...
My light...
我的灯!
My light!
人怎么都没了?
Where is everybody?
卡拉 你在哪?
Karla, where are you?
尸体在哪?
Where are the bodies?
好多手
Those big fucking hands.
我们的主
Our Lord.
全知全能的主
All powerful.
多名之神
God of many names.
米克特兰
Mictlan.
伊克斯普兹泰克 注:冥王的名字之一 意为“破碎的面孔”
Ixpuztec.
电影精选列表