Well, if I only take the easy cases,
那现在就不好玩了 不是吗
then it wouldn't be no fun now, would it?
这不容易啊
This one's not gonna be easy.
你有三起谋杀案
You've got three murders,
又有两起谋杀未遂
two more attempted murders,
更不用说全自动武器了
and not to mention with fully automatic weapons.
我们都需要做的是
What we both need to do
把做这件事的人从街头赶走
is get the person or persons off the street that did this.
这样子做
The frame of mind that did this
跟科特尼·托马斯不是一个心境
is not the frame of mind of Cortney Thomas.
我的委托人是个有家庭的人
My client is a family man.
就在几天前你的家人
Your family threatened the victim,
威胁过受害者要把他的脑袋炸了
to blow his brains out just days before.
开枪打死你个王八犊子 我的黑鬼
Shoot your ass my motherfucking self, my nigga.
伊芙林
Evelyn.
你的当事人被指控谋杀
Your client was brought in on murder charges.
你是知道这个过程的
You know the process.
我明天早上的第一件事
I'm gonna have to recommend for no bail
就是建议不要保释
first thing in the morning.
科特尼和斯坦福的妹妹结婚了
Cortney is married to Stanford's sister,
同时也是他的经理
and is also his manager.
他也是斯坦福弟弟的经理
He is also the manager of Stanford's little brother.
他叫肯尼
His name is Kenny.
你是说今年早些时候被谋杀的那个孩子
You mean the kid who was murdered earlier this year?
是的 当晚克鲁瑟斯警探
Yes, and Detective Kruthers was also
也在俱乐部里非正式地观看斯坦福的表演
in the club that night unofficially watching Stanford.
非正式的
Unofficially?
谋杀前30分钟他看到我的客户
He's seen my client leaving the club
- 离开了俱乐部 - 那是新的说法
- 30 minutes before the murder. - That's new, then.
一个俱乐部里200个人却没一人站出来吗
200 people in a club and nobody came forward?
德米特里 这个人把全镇的人都吓坏了
Dmitri, the man has the whole town scared of him.
幸运的是我的女孩是个律师
Luckily my girl is a lawyer,
她的朋友也都是律师
and she got friends that's lawyers.
对着检察官争论 撤销了所有指控
Hollered at the DA, dropped all charges.
他妈妈让他继续肯尼的梦想
His mama asked him to carry on Kenny's dream,
但他宁愿到处杀黑鬼
but he'd rather going around killing niggas.
伙计 他就靠自己一个人
Man, he on his own.
我要找一个新的艺术家
I'm about to find me a new artist.
然后我就去见他
Then I'm gonna go see him.
还记得我跟你们说过的丽塔·罗宾逊吗
Remember I told y'all about Rita Robinson?
她就是那个混♥蛋♥
Well she's the shit.
但她所做的都是开展演出
But all she do is make hits.
她所有的艺术家都很出色
All her artists is popping.
他们获得了第一名
They got number one hits.
他们过着最好的生活
They living their best life.
最棒的是
And the best part about it,
她们都是女生
is they all female.
哇 所以一切都是从这里开始的
Wow, so this is where it all started?
全世界都知道 游戏中只有女性执行官
Only female exec in the game, known all over the world.
有时候我会有感觉
You know, sometimes I get in my feelings,
我也在想我们以前怎么会有街头小队
and I think about how we used to have street teams,
现在我们在这里了
and now we're here.
是啊 上帝保佑 我们会留在这里的
Yeah, and God-willing, we'll stay here.
猜猜我和谁说话了
Guess who I spoke to.
上帝吗
Jesus?
- 真的吗 - 你告诉我猜的是谁
- Really? - Well you told me guess who.
唐亚尔
Donyale.
什么
What?
你知道那是我的女孩
You know that's my girl.
她怎么样了
How is she doing?
她很好
She's good.
就在迈阿密做她想做的事
Just in Miami doing what she do.
天哪 不知道那个女孩想要什么
Oh my God, that girl don't know what she want.
她一会儿在迈阿密 一会儿在洛杉矶
She's in Miami, she's in LA.
她到处都去
I mean, she just all over the place.
我不知道她是科特尼的表妹
I didn't know she was Cortney's cousin.
她说了一些
She said something about gorilla
暴徒是有市场的事
is considered marketable?
真的
Really?
我想说这没什么的
I mean, it's nothing.
他叫拉巴雷斯
I mean, his name is Labareis.
是个从老家来的街头家伙
He's a street dude from back home,
他弟弟被谋杀前
and I mean, he wasn't even a rapper
他甚至都不算说唱歌♥手
until his brother got murdered.
街头叫他瑞拉
The streets named him Rilla.
我不知道那是肯尼的哥哥
I did not realize that was Kenny's brother.
所以整个行业都很害怕他
That's why the industry is so scared of him.
因为他是个杀手
'Cause he's a killer.
你好吗
How you doing?
我和其他人一样
I ain't scared of this nigga
不怕这个黑鬼
like everybody else.
我也不是告密者
I ain't no snitch, neither.
但他让警♥察♥来我家里
But he got the police coming to my motherfucking house
他这是做了什么
off shit he did?
去你♥妈♥的♥这个黑鬼
Fuck this nigga.
他毁了他生命中的每一个人
He fucking over everybody in his life.
甚至还有他的妻子拉♥登♥娜
Even his wife Ladonna.
去你♥妈♥的♥
Fuck you.
滚开
Get the fuck away!
伙计 嗯
Man, huh?
别再这样了
Don't you ever do this again.
操 科特
Fuck, Cort.
当黑鬼把球踢到我身上时
What I look like when niggas
我会是什么样子
run the ball on me.
他很幸运她是我妹妹
He lucky she my sister.
操
Fuck!
发生了什么
What's wrong?
一切
Everything.
什么都没用了
Nothing works.
我想把这首诗
Trying to get this verse down
写进我哥哥的歌♥里
with my brother on this track.
我按了所有的按钮 把所有的东西都毁了
I be pushing all the buttons, mashing everything.
- 什么都没用了 - 好吧
- Nothing's working. - Okay.
只是想说清楚 发生了什么事
Just to be clear, what happened?
我不知道
I don't know.
他们好像 如果真的发生了这种事 就推这个
They was like, if this happens, to push this.
我正试着把中音调高一点 调到23
I'm trying to turn the mids up one way, number 23.
什么都没发生
Nothing's coming on.
他得了一个热情的16
And he got a hot 16.
我只是想弄点东西
I'm trying to get just something.
好吧 好吧 等等 让我看看
Alright alright hold on, let me see.
哟
Yo!
丽塔他妈的罗宾逊
Rita fucking Robinson.
我他妈的叫什么名字
What's my motherfucking name?
嘿 嘿
Hey, hey!
这个很燃
This is hot.
这歌♥叫什么
What's this called?
这是我的新歌♥
This is my new song.
30分钟 小小爱跳
"30 minutes," a little love jump.
你只需要30分钟
All you really need, all you need is 30 minutes.
嘿 嘿
Hey, hey.
我要在街上开个小酒吧
A little joint I'm gonna put out for the streets.
你为什么叫它 30分钟
Yeah, why did you call it "30 Minutes" though?
- 真的吗 - 是的
- For real? - Yeah.
我花了30分钟
It took me 30 damn minutes
来学习如何处理这一切
to learn how to work all of this
模拟化的东西
not working analog stuff.
谁用模拟的
Who uses analog?
一切都是数字化的
Everything is digital!
- 丽塔 一切 - 太糟了 太糟了
- Rita, everything! - That's bad, that's bad.
是的 小宝贝
电影精选列表