那会把你这个混♥蛋♥给杀了
that will get your ass killed.
尤其是当你和杀手打交道的时候
Especially when you're dealing with a killer's killer.
我他妈的25000在哪
Where's my motherfucking 25,000?
我的黑鬼 你好呀
My Nigga, yeah, what's up?
- 我的黑鬼 - 怎么了呢 明白了吗
- My nigga. - What's up, you got it?
- 我的黑鬼 - 你不明白吗
- My nigga. - You ain't got it?
我的黑鬼
My nigga!
欢迎来到拜恩
我在叫吉娜
I was telling Zina to shoot up
朝着那该死的房♥子开枪
the motherfucking house.
她射错了房♥子
She done shot up the wrong house.
她看到一个白色的埃斯卡拉迪就发疯了
She seen a white Escalade and went crazy.
然后我听到这个黑鬼梅科
Then I hear this nigga Meko.
在找我
Looking for me.
我不确定你想怎么样对付那个人
I'm not sure you want to come at that man like that.
不管怎样 听着
Whatever, listen.
我想让你做的就是看看他过得怎么样
All I need you to do is see how his clock ticking.
还有 不管怎样你还得
And besides, you need to take your ass
去趟健身房♥
to the gym, anyway.
或者更好的是 你来我的健身房♥
Or better yet, why don't you come over to my gym?
去你的吧 梅科
Fuck you, Meko.
我想把我的注意力从我弟弟身上移开
Trying to keep my mind off my brother.
所以我就像我弟弟一样进了演播室
So I'm like my brother, I'm in the studio.
该死
Shit.
梅科派他妹妹四处打听
Meko sent his sister around to be nosy.
她知道这是怎么回事
She know how it is.
凶手不站出来说话
Killers don't talk.
我要杀了这个贱♥人♥
I'm gonna fuck this bitch.
亲手杀了这个贱♥人♥
Then I'm gonna kill her myself.
那个混♥蛋♥黑鬼把他妹妹送到我身边
That hoe ass nigga put his sister on me.
他把她害死了
Huh, he put her in harm's way.
这是我的城市
This my city.
我他妈的出去了一整天
I've been out all fucking day,
想约瑞拉去看演出
trying to book Rilla for shows.
但没人想让他去 因为他在外面疯了
But don't nobody want him 'cause he out here wildin'.
我向上帝发誓 这该死的说唱真♥他♥妈♥的难
I swear to god this rap shit is hard as fuck.
我要找个流行歌♥星什么的
I'm about to find me a pop star or something.
那个黑鬼不听话
That nigga don't listen to shit.
但我告诉你
But I tell you what,
不过 我爱死他妹妹了
I love the shit out of his sister though.
该死 这个黑鬼要把所有东西都扔掉
Damn, this nigga about to throw everything away.
伙计
Man.
那个混♥蛋♥ 伙计
That nigga stupid as fuck, man.
该死
Dang.
哦 好吧
Oh well.
我马上就要进去了
I'm about to get it in.
好吧
Okay.
和德西蕾在一起最棒的地方就是
The best thing about being with Desiree
她就像我最好的朋友
is she's like my best friend.
我们从高中就在一起了
We've been together since high school.
很多人认为我们结婚了
A lot of people think we married.
他们觉得这是水到渠成
I mean, they call that common law.
但我今年会正式宣布的
But I'm gonna go ahead and make it official this year.
因为她拥有我需要的一切
'Cause she got everything I need.
科特
Cort.
科特尼 科特
Cortney, Cort.
门外有人
Somebody's at the door.
什么
What?
门外有人
Somebody's at the door.
你觉得会是谁
Who do you think it is?
可能是你那该死的哥哥
It's probably your damn brother.
他妈的谁啊
Who the fuck is it?
是警♥察♥
It's the police.
我们有搜查令
We have a warrant.
宝贝 你觉得会是谁
Babe, who do you think it is?
我和你在一起
I'm here with you.
我他妈的怎么知道
How the fuck am I supposed to know?
哦 妈的 是警♥察♥
Oh shit, it is the police.
托马斯先生 如果你五秒钟内不开门
Mr. Thomas, if you don't open this door in five seconds,
我们会采取行动的
we're gonna bust it down.
科特尼·托马斯 你因谋杀了凯文·班克斯
Cortney Thomas, you're under arrest
而被捕了
for the murder of Kevin Banks.
我不认识凯文·班克斯
I don't know a Kevin Banks.
等等 亲爱的男孩儿
Wait lover boy.
让我看看搜查令
Let me see a warrant.
搜查令呢
Where's the warrant?
这与你无关 女士
This doesn't concern you, ma'am.
他是我唯一关心的
He is my only concern.
太好了 他会需要的
Great, he's going to need it.
- 不管怎样 - 我们走吧
- Whatever. - Let's go.
嘿 回去睡觉吧
Hey, go back to bed.
我明天给你打电♥话♥ 好吗
I'll call you tomorrow, okay?
- 我爱你 - 我也爱你 宝贝
- I love you. - I love you too baby.
她在这儿吗
She there?
她当然在这里
Of course she's here.
这是她的课
It's her class.
- 我待会儿打给你 - 你玩得开心吗
- I'll call you later. - Are you having fun?
是你说我需要锻炼的
You're the one that said I needed to work out.
再见
Bye.
所以梅科跟着拉♥登♥娜
So Meko got his little sister
抓到了他的妹妹
to follow Ladonna around.
试着去告诉瑞拉
To try to get at Rilla.
但瑞拉早就知道了
But Rilla was already up on it.
看 瑞拉什么都忍♥不了
See, Rilla don't put up with nothing.
但说到拉♥登♥娜
But when it comes to Ladonna,
伙计 那是个错误的举动
man, that's the wrong move.
梅科应该知道这一点
And Meko should have known that.
但拉♥登♥娜很难看到这一点
But it's hard for Ladonna to see that.
因为她看到的都是伤害
'Cause all she see is hurt.
- 爸爸 - 你好吗
- Dad! - How are you?
- 天哪 - 怎么了
- Oh my god. - What's going on?
你怎么知道我在哪儿
How did you know where I was?
听着 我做了定位 然后我就来了
Listen, all I gotta do is put in location, then I'm here.
- 所以 - 好吧 好吧
- So. - Well, okay.
这是我爸爸梅科 这是我最好的朋友塔莎
So Meko, this is my dad, and this Tasha, my best friend.
- 很高兴见到你 - 很高兴见到你 很高兴
- Nice to meet you. - Nice to meet you, pleasure.
你怎么样
So how you doing?
我在好莱坞的小巨星怎么样了
How's my little superstar in Hollywood doing?
- 我喜欢这个 - 我太兴奋了
- You know, I like this. - I'm so excited.
但我还得在这里待三个小时
But I'm here for like another three hours,
所以我不知道你是想在这儿等会儿然后吃晚饭 还是
so I don't know if you want to wait, grab dinner later, or.
不 晚餐很酷
No, dinner's cool.
好吧 晚餐没问题
Alright, dinner's okay.
我当然同意
Definitely I'm with it.
也许之后 你可以带我到处看看
And maybe after that, you can show me around,
但我想我不能留下来
but I don't think I could stay.
我可能会有点麻烦
I might get in trouble a bit.
- 爸爸 你太过分了 - 嘿
- Dad, you are too much. - Hey.
但如果需要的话 我可以早点结束
But I could possibly leave one of my shoots early,
- 其中一项拍摄 - 不不不
- if I need to. - No no no.
我不想你因为我而被扣钱
I don't want you to lose no money over me.
但是听着 我现在得去演播室
But look, I gotta get to the studio now,
但我要在这里多呆四个多小时
but I'm gonna be here four hours longer.
我们开始派对吧
Let's get this party started.
哦 是的 是的 是时候
Oh yeah yeah yeah, it's definitely time
我该离开这里了
for me to get up out of here.
听着 宝贝 我待会儿见 好吗
Listen baby girl, I'll see you later, alright?
伊芙林·钱伯斯
Evelyn Chambers.
我的桌子上只有一个文件
There's only file on my table
会让你感兴趣
that would've brought you here.
好吧 如果我只接受简单的案子
电影精选列表