You know, all metaphorically speaking.
但是现在这些孩子
But these kids nowadays.
他们去找把枪
They go and find a gun.
一旦其中一个混♥蛋♥被枪杀
But once one of them punk asses get shot or killed,
每个人都低着头想哭
everybody want to cry, put their face on T-shirts,
然后再去报仇
and get revenge.
听着 先生
Look, sir.
我们是有一些相同的想法 但你为什么会在这里
We share some of the same views, but why are you here?
现在部门打电♥话♥给我
Now the department called me,
说我和我的家人终于可以结束这一切了
saying that my family and I could finally get closure.
你说这是结束吗
Do you call this closure?
因为要是你找到杀我孩子的人
'Cause if you found the person who killed my baby,
那你为什么要找拉巴雷斯
then why are you looking for Labareis?
你看起来是个很好的女士
You seem like such a nice lady.
事实上 按照大趋势 我要去健身房♥
Matter fact, in big style, I go to the gym.
是吗
Yeah?
你想在演播室里见我吗
So you want to meet me by the studio?
当然 宝贝
Sure, babe.
既然你的电♥话♥没电了 把你的地址告诉吧
Let me get that address too since your phone is dead.
- 我把它存到导航上 - 54
- Put it in a GPS. - 54,
我想应该是5417号♥中途之家
I think it's 5417 Halfway House.
中途之家西南边
Halfway House Southwest.
好的 我知道了
Alright I got it.
- 你知道了吗 - 是的
- You got it? - Yeah.
- 待会儿见 - 你直接过去吗
- I'll see you later. - You straight?
- 待会儿见 - 好吧
- I'm gonna see you later on. - Alright.
看 瑞拉光今年就造成了13人死亡
See, Rilla is responsible for 13 deaths this year alone.
这13个人都和
And all 13 has something to do
你小儿子的复仇有关
with your youngest son's revenge.
- 甚至还有我的妹妹 - 不是的
- Even my sister. - No.
那种卑鄙的生活
That low life.
他冷血地杀了我侄女和她的男朋友
He killed my niece and her boyfriend in cold blood.
现在你给那个混♥蛋♥打电♥话♥
Now you call that motherfucker
告诉他 他的日子不多了
and tell him his days are numbered.
你骚扰我的家人 我也骚扰你的
You fuck with my family, I fuck with yours!
祝您愉快 女士
You have a good day, ma'am.
多久了
How long has it been?
你已经到达目的地了
You have arrived at your destination.
我们开车的时候
I had to cut the GPS off
我得关掉导航
while we were driving.
已经25分钟了 宝贝
It's been 25 minutes, babe.
好吧 酷 酷 酷
Alright cool cool cool.
我这有你妈妈两个未接电♥话♥
I got two missed calls from your mother.
可能出了什么问题
Something might be wrong.
我给她回个电♥话♥
I'm about to call her.
哦 好吧
Oh alright.
记得吗 我的手♥机♥坏了
Yeah, my phone's dead, remember?
是的 是的
Oh yeah yeah yeah.
说实话 回个电♥话♥看看有什么事
Matter fact, call to see what's up.
- 好的 - 这下有事儿做了
- Alright. - Got things to do.
- 好吧 - 操
- Okay. - Fuck.
一定是这里吧?
This must be the spot right here?
是的 就是这里
Yeah, this is it.
好吧 看看他们怎么停车
Alright, find out what they're gonna do about parking.
别担心 我知道了
Don't worry, I got it.
- 管好你的事 - 宝贝 好了
- Take care of your business. - There you go baby, alright.
- 妈的 - 我明白了
- Shit. - I got it.
好的 酷豆子
Alright cool beans.
宝贝等等
Babe wait.
- 亲我一下 - 来吧 伙计
- Give me a kiss. - Come on man.
我得去工作了
You know I gotta get to work and shit.
来吧 宝贝
Come on, baby.
好的 一会儿见
Alright, see you in a minute.
宝贝
Babe.
非常感谢你是这样的男人
Thank you so much for the man that you're becoming.
努力走出街头生活
Trying to come out the street life.
这就是我想要的
That's all I wanted.
我真高兴
I'm so glad.
好吧 宝贝 谢谢你
Alright babe, I appreciate you.
我也爱你
I love you too.
我说的是真的
-我爱你 给我回电♥话♥ -离我远点 我认真的
哦 天哪
Oh my God.
唐娜 我儿子在哪儿 他们想要杀了他 他在哪儿 快回我
这个混♥蛋♥警♥察♥
This crooked ass cop.
他在这里
这个该死的怎么知道我在哪儿
How the fuck he know where I was at?
我确实让我妻子经历了很多
I done put my wife through a lot.
现在她得在痛苦中度过余生了
Now she gotta live the rest of her life in pain.
该死
Damn.
我比这更了解街道
I know the streets better than this.
现在我真的让她失望了
Now I done really let her down.
她做了这么多
After all she done.
不 不该是这样的
No, this ain't how it's supposed to happen.
克鲁瑟斯警探找到了布鲁
Detective Kruthers got at Blu.
告诉她要是她不说瑞拉在哪儿
Told her she was gonna go to jail and lose her kids
她就要坐牢同时也会失去孩子
if she didn't tell him where Rilla was at.
做得好 布鲁 我们抓住了他 就像我之前承诺的那样 你自♥由♥了
我会尽一切补偿你 开心点 没有他你过得会更好 你值得更好的人
后来那肮脏的混♥蛋♥想上她
Then his dirty ass tried to fuck her afterwards.
操♥你♥妈♥ 滚
他屁都不是
And he ain't shit.
她下去的时候抓住了她
Catch her when she down.
他们说她爱瑞拉
They say she loved Rilla.
她太爱他了
She loved him too much.
她看到了他和他妻子的照片
She seen a picture of him and his wife, his wife.
我想 如果她不能拥有他
Figured, if she can't have him,
那她也不能了
then neither could she.
这些该死的街道真脏
Damn these motherfucking streets is dirty.
逐梦乐坛
街头威信是你选择接受的死刑判决
324000非洲裔美国人在过去的35年里被非洲裔美国人杀害
电影精选列表