这么想置身事外
keeping his hands clean.
你觉得你很聪明
You think you slick?
但你不是那个聪明的人
You ain't that slick man.
你还没聪明到
You ain't slick enough to get me
让我开始那样说话
to start talking like that.
我告诉过你我没杀任何人
I just told you I ain't killed nobody.
我告诉过他们了 那时我去了车站
Went down to the station, I told them that.
现在没事的话 我得走了
Now if you'll excuse me, you see I gotta go.
你知道为什么他的手不干净了吗
You know why his hands dirty?
他揍了你一顿 不是吗
He whooped your ass, didn't he?
- 是的 他揍了你一顿 - 这就是你打听到的吗
- Yeah, he whooped your ass. - That's what you heard?
这是街道上流传的
I mean, that's what the streets are saying.
你听错了兄弟
Well you heard wrong bro.
好吧好吧好吧
Okay okay okay.
你知道我喜欢你科特尼吗
You know what I like about you Cortney?
我们把你关在警局的时候
You know, when we had you in the precinct,
你没说什么
you didn't run your mouth.
你能小声说一句吗
Could you do just one whisper?
那混♥蛋♥肯定会死的
Well sure that motherfucker will be dead.
那意味着你妻子一年内
That means your wife will have two brothers
要失去两个兄弟了
killed in one year.
- 真糟糕 - 是啊 真的搞砸了
- That's fucked up. - Yeah, real fucked up.
所以 我猜这个笨蛋侦探
So, I guess this dumb ass detective
会来找我的
figure he can come to me,
把告密者告诉我
and get me the snitch.
或者害怕他 就告诉他瑞拉在哪里
Or be scared of him and tell him where Rilla is at.
拜托 老兄 那还是我的家人啊
Come on man, that's still my family.
还有 我们不信任任何警♥察♥ 无论他是白人还是黑人都不信
Besides, we don't trust no police, white nor black.
他只是说啊说啊说...
He just talking and talking and talking and talking.
我真♥他♥妈♥的想快点儿离开那里
I was trying to get the fuck up out of there.
欢迎来到这个行业
音乐制♥作♥人
追求你的
Pursue your.
逐梦乐坛
追求你的梦想
Pursue your dream.
敢于与众不同 敢于变得伟大
Dare to be different and dare to be great.
突发新闻
嗨 我是露西·克莱蒙特
Hi, I'm Lucy Clairmont,
这里是逐梦乐坛工作室
here live at Turnt Studios.
警方刚刚拘捕了
Police have just taken into custody
曾经备受喜爱的著名说唱歌♥手法兹
the once famed and loved rap star Faze.
逐梦乐团工作室
法兹 他的真名是马库斯·杰克逊
Faze, whose real name is Marcus Jackson,
已经被指控谋杀
has been charged with the murder
崭露头角的说唱歌♥手肯尼·斯坦福
of up-and-coming rapper Kenny Stanford,
也就是那场众所周知的交易
who's known as That Deal.
肯尼的死让整个社区的人
Kenny's death left the community torn and angry
- 都很愤怒 - 妈的 我一直
- after he received the news. - Shit, the whole time
- 在想 - 在热播的电视节目 逐梦乐坛 上
- I was thinking. - On the hit TV show "Turnt."
他的生命因为毫无意义的街头暴♥力♥而缩短
His life was cut short due to senseless street violence,
到现在还没有解决
and remained unsolved until moments ago.
- 我得去解决掉这个 - 当马库斯·杰克逊
- I need to go handle this. - When Marcus Jackson
因为这里的骚乱而被捕
was apprehended for a disturbance here.
- 我不能再被抓回监狱了 - 警方确实在他的车里
- I can't go back to jail. - Police did find the murder
- 找到了凶器 - 妈的
- weapon in his vehicle. - Shit.
显然 杰克逊在快节奏生活
Apparently, Jackson has been on a spiral
金钱挥霍无度之后
after the fast living and money blowing
一直在走下坡路了
has caught up with him.
有关消息称 他非常难以相处
Sources tell us that he is so unmanageable
甚至他的家人和朋友都已经
that even his family and friends have stopped
停止与他联♥系♥
dealing with him.
新闻上说这个家伙杀了我弟弟
The news described this dude that killed my brother.
我意识到我和他一样
And I realized that I'm just like him.
我发现是我杀了肯尼
And I realize I'm the one who killed Kenny.
我不比他强
I ain't no better than him.
我可能杀了某人的兄弟
I probably did kill somebody's brother.
这种疼痛感真难受
I feel really bad with this kind of pain.
妈的 这些混♥蛋♥
Shit, all these hoes.
去他妈的
Fuck that.
拉♥登♥娜美丽而忠诚
Ladonna is beautiful and loyal.
我会抓紧她的
I'm gonna tighten up.
永远和我妻子在一起
Be with my wife forever.
永远
Always.
上帝 在你叫我回家之前
Lord, before you call me home,
让我先改正错误
let me make it right.
我本该让肯尼的梦想永存的
I was supposed to keep Kenny's dream alive.
而我在忙着扮演上帝
I was too busy trying to play God.
这是关于她的 对吧
This about her, right?
我为布鲁感到很难过
You know, I feel sorry for Blu.
她很爱瑞拉
She loves Rilla.
而且他也爱她
And he loved her too.
瑞拉外面有很多女人
Rilla got a lot of women out there,
但是对布鲁很认真
but something about Blu.
很高兴看到他振作起来
You know, but it is good to see him get his shit together.
为什么我们不能做朋友
Why can't we just be friends?
你还不够爱我 所以不做我的朋友吗
You don't love me enough to be my friend?
不是
No.
你值得比我更好的
You deserve better than me.
他失去了朋友和家人
He was losing friends and family.
他不再和吉娜 枪手打交道了
He stopped dealing with Zina, Shooter, Unk.
他正要回家找他妻子
He was just going home to his wife.
有什么能比你更好
What's better than you?
你到底怎么了
What's wrong with you?
我把我的一切都给你了
'Cause I gave you all of me.
第一浸礼会教堂
别离开我
Don't leave me.
前几天早上我醒来
I woke up the other morning,
感觉上帝在跟我说话
feeling like God was talking to me.
当我发现我妹妹和科特尼
When I found out my sister and Cortney
要结婚了
was getting married,
我把所有东西都扔了
I dropped everything.
谁来为这位美丽可爱的女士送行
Who give this lovely beautiful lady away?
我来
I do.
我为他们感到高兴
I was so happy for them.
是的 我也很高兴
Yeah, I'm happy too.
没有他们一切都不一样了
It wouldn't have been the same without 'em.
看看我这个妹妹
Look at this sister.
她高兴极了
She happy as hell.
充满了爱
It's all love.
现在你可以去亲吻你的新娘了
Now you can go ahead and kiss your bride.
来吧 先生 亲那位女士 先生
Ah come on, man, kiss the lady, man!
斯坦福德先生 你被逐梦乐坛选上了 下午5点整在逐梦乐坛工作室… 祝贺你....
怎么了
Yes?
你好 女士
Hello, ma'am.
我是克鲁瑟斯警探
I'm Detective Kruthers.
我跟你说实话
I'll be honest with you.
我需要j见一下你儿子
I need your son.
不 科特尼知道他在做什么 伙计
No, Cortney know what he doing, man.
是的 我得找个黑鬼掩饰他 伙计
Yeah I got to get a nigga his props, man.
那个黑鬼真的知道他在干什么
That nigga really know what he doing.
他弄出来了很多事 你知道我在说什么吗
He made a lot of things happen, you know what I'm saying?
现在他说我们应该去洛杉矶
Now he talking about we supposed to head to LA.
在那之后
And after that, you know what I'm saying,
黑鬼应该上 逐梦乐坛 节目
nigga supposed to be on "Turnt."
- 你知道我的意思吗 - 天哪
- You know what I mean? - Oh my God.
是的 很难 很难
Yeah, that's hard, that's hard.
上 逐梦乐坛 这个节目真的很难
That's real hard to be on "Turnt."
你还好吗
Excuse me?
哦 我在说那个说唱游戏
Oh, I'm talking about the rap game.
他是个说唱歌♥手 对吧
Your youngest song, he was a rapper, right?
看 以前纽约的说唱歌♥手
See, back in the days, New York rappers
常说这样的话
used to say stuff like,
我的心向她喷射 用言语杀掉她
my mind spray her, killing her verbally.
这都是比喻
电影精选列表