你一定是我认识的最可爱的人
You gotta be the sweetest guy I know.
把我的问候告诉我表妹
Tell my cousin I said what's up.
会的
Will do.
一会儿见
I'll see you in a minute.
好的 好的 再见
Alright okay, see you soon.
- 再见 - 再见 朋友
- Bye. - Bye cuz.
把这娘娘腔弄起来
Get your bitch ass up.
操 黑鬼
Fuck, nigga.
是谁干的 黑鬼
Who did it, nigga?
这个混♥蛋♥黑鬼
This bitch ass nigga.
- 伙计 他知道一些事 - 等等
- Man, he knows something. - Wait a minute.
- 等等 - 回答我 混♥蛋♥
- Wait a minute! - Answer, motherfucker.
等一下
Wait a minute.
把这娘娘腔弄起来
Get your bitch ass up.
不要
No!
等等 等等 等等
Wait, wait, wait.
等等 等等 伙计
Hold up hold up hold up, man.
瑞拉黑鬼 等等
Rilla nigga, hold up.
把那该死的黑鬼弄起来
Put that shit nigga.
这个该死的黑鬼杀了肯尼
Man this fucking nigga killed Kenny.
你怎么会在这里
Why are you here?
你怎么会在这里 伙计
Why are you here man?
好吧
Okay.
我知道是谁干的
I know who did it.
我知道这个混♥蛋♥黑鬼没有杀肯尼
I know this bum ass nigga didn't kill Kenny.
但去他的吧
But fuck it.
我要发个信息
I'm about to send a message,
直到我找到那个黑鬼
'til I find out the nigga that did.
你好呀 朋友 你好
What's up, Cuz, what's up?
你好
What's up?
你还好吗
How are you?
- 天哪 我想你了 - 我很好宝贝
- Oh my gosh, I missed you. - Yeah baby.
哦 我闻到味道变了 但很好闻诶
Oh, I smell something good for a change.
你穿的什么呀
What you got on?
都是些香香的东西
That's some puffy shit,
- 你知道我的意思吗 - 天哪
- you know what I mean? - Oh my gosh.
这样子啊
There you go.
不过闻起来好香呀
It smells good though.
是的 这味道还连续不断呢
Yeah, it's straight, it's straight.
告诉我 你到去哪儿了
So tell me, where the hell have you been at?
我去了卡利
I've been in Cali.
我以为我会一直呆在那里的
I thought it was gonna be permanent,
但看来三周后我就要搬到迈阿密了
but looks like I'll be moving to Miami in three weeks.
妈的 所以你只在这儿呆了这么一会儿
Damn, so you only here 'til then?
是的 就在那之前
Yeah, just until then.
我要做一些公♥关♥工作
You know, I'm gonna be doing some PR work.
- 好吧 - 我有一笔大生意
- Okay. - And I got a big deal
所以他们要把我们送出去
or whatever so they're gonna fly us out.
我们的第一个大项目就要开始了
Yeah we got a big first project coming up,
所以我很兴奋
so I'm so excited.
哦 好吧 好吧 太酷了
Oh okay okay that's cool.
是啊
Yeah.
- 啊 - 怎么了
- Huh. - What?
你要去哪里啊
Where are you going?
你在想什么呀
What you thinking about?
没有没有 听着
No I don't, look, look, look look.
其实这没什么的
It ain't nothing really,
- 对我来说是苦乐参半的 - 好吧
- it's just bittersweet to me. - Yeah.
你知道我在说什么吗
You know what I'm saying?
我为你的成功而高兴
I'm happy for my Cuz, your success,
但我一想到
but I get to thinking about this
- 肯尼的情况 - 我知道
- whole Kenny situation. - I know.
我也很难过 真的很难过
It makes me sad too, it really does,
我在想他到底发生了什么
and I think about what happened to him.
- 他太热情了 - 是啊
- He was so hot. - Yeah.
伙计 他太热情了
Man he was so hot.
我不是说我的艺术家不是这样 我不是这样想的
I'm not saying that my artist isn't, I'm not saying that.
听着 听着
Look, listen.
最重要的是 他听过的
It's on top of that, he listened.
- 是的 他做到了 - 你知道我的意思吗
- Yeah, he did. - You know what I mean?
他把所有的事情都安排的井井有条
He had all his ducks set in a row,
另外 你知道 逐梦乐坛 节目吗
plus, you know that show "Turnt?"
- 是的 - 他就要上这个节目了
- Yeah. - He was about to be on it.
- 我知道 - 但是你看
- I know. - Yeah but see,
我们生活在一个会杀掉年轻黑人的时代
what fucked me up is we live in a time right now
这把我搞乱了
that young black men, we get killed.
你知道我的意思吗
You know what I mean?
杀了我们很酷 没有借口
It's cool to kill us, no excuse.
明白 你从不撒谎
Yeah, you ain't never lied.
你知道我在说什么吗
You know what I'm saying?
除此之外
Then on top of all that,
我不得不和瑞拉打交道
I had to deal with Rilla.
- 拉巴雷斯 - 是的 所以你知道的
- Labareis. - Right, so you know.
哦 那是个卑鄙的混♥蛋♥
Oh that's a mean motherfucker right there.
- 说得对 - 不过
- Word. - He takes care
他很照顾他的手下
of his people, though.
这倒是
Yeah, he do.
他无疑是最真实的
He the realest, no doubt.
但他的问题是他认为街上的混♥蛋♥
But his problem is he think that street shit
- 会让我们登上顶峰 - 是呀
- gonna get us to the top. - Yeah.
- 你知道我的意思吗 - 是的
- You know what I mean? - Yeah.
他甚至不想出版
He don't even want no fucking publishing.
- 他不想出版吗 - 是的 我告诉过他了
- He don't want no publishing? - Yeah, I told him.
街头艺人没有门道
Ain't no doorways in the street,
没人会为街头艺人
and ain't nobody gonna open no door
- 提供机会的 - 不是吧
- for people on the street. - No.
- 对吧 - 是啊 太疯狂了
- Right? - Yeah, that's crazy.
- 是啊 - 你和他谈过了吗
- Right. - So you talked to him?
我是说 我只是说 你知道的
I mean, I'm just saying, you know.
我每天都他妈跟他谈话
I talk to him every motherfucking day.
我甚至在球场上和他打赌
I even got on the court, bet him on the side.
- 不是吧 - 猜猜在哪里
- No. - Guess where at.
- 不 不要说 - 洗衣房♥
- No, don't even say. - Lavanderia.
走开吧
Get out of here.
该死 我真希望我们回到小时候
Dang, I wish we were kids again.
是啊
Yeah.
我以前在球场上攻击你
I used to whoop your ass on that court.
- 什么 - 哦 我没有
- What? - Oh, I didn't?
不过你有一个套头衫
Yeah, well you had a jumper, though.
我会给你的
I will give you that.
听着 我还有那该死的套头衫
Look, I still got the motherfucking jumper.
- 不 你没有 你没有 - 听着听着听着...
- No you don't, no you don't. - Listen listen listen listen.
去他的吧
Fuck all that.
我只想说肯尼对说唱十分着迷
All I'm saying is Kenny is dope.
- 是的 - 但是瑞拉有两次
- Yeah. - But Rilla two times
- 比他还着迷 - 我知道
- doper than him. - I know.
但这不是他的梦想
But it wasn't his dream.
- 好吧 我明白了 - 好吧
- Okay, well, I get that. - Yeah.
如果他死了 梦想也就破灭了
So if he die, the dream die,
肯尼要和他一起死 对吧
and Kenny die with him, right?
我不知道了
I mean, I don't know.
我去和他谈谈
I'll talk to him.
我想他不会听的
I don't think he gonna listen.
听着 想听点有趣的事吗
Listen, want to hear something funny?
什么
What?
我告诉过这个黑鬼
I told this nigga
我们需要一个电子媒体手册
that we need a EPK.
你知道那是对的吧
You know what that is right?
- 猜猜他说了什么 - 什么
- Guess what he said. - What?
黑鬼 我他妈的心脏没问题
Nigga, ain't no problem with my motherfucking heart.
电影精选列表