Cool it, man.
我不是在耍你们 兄弟
I ain't playing y'all, bro.
我想说的是事情会按照
I mean things as they go the way that they
预期的方向发展的 伙计
was supposed to go, man.
在你做这行的时候 伙计
I mean, you know, it's like that sometimes, man,
有时候的确是这样的 伙计
when you're in this business, man.
我勉强能够不亏不赚
I mean, I barely broke even.
狗子 别侮辱我的智慧 伙计
Dog, don't insult my intelligence, man.
你找我来要25万
You came to me for 25.
我不想和这件事有任何关系
I said I didn't want to have nothing to do with it.
你去找瑞拉要10万 再加15万
You go to Rilla for the 10, plus another 15.
告诉他他要登上头条了
Told him he was gonna headline.
伙计 你们不能交谈的
Man, y'all must not communicate.
你不是他的经理吗
Ain't you his manager?
伙计 他确实是节目的头条 兄弟
Man, he did headline the show, bro.
他只是选择不上去 妈的
I mean, he just chose not to go up, shit.
那不是我的事
That ain't on me.
三点钟行吗
Three o'clock?
我不是新人 我的黑鬼
I ain't no rookie, my nigga.
三点钟的头条新闻是谁
Who the fuck headline at three o'clock?
兄弟 你不是 但他是
Man, bro, you not, but he is.
他说不管怎样
I mean, he said he'd get his money
都会在街上弄到钱的
in the streets, anyway.
好吧
Yeah.
我告诉你 你最好不要让他知道
Tell you what, you better hope he don't find out though.
因为他会因为这屁事儿
Because he'll blow your motherfucking head off
把你的头给炸了
for shit like this, and you know that.
他最终不会把一个拿着枪的暴徒
I mean, he ain't throwing a thug out here
扔出去的
with guns finally.
你知道我在说什么吗
You know what I'm saying?
但是 最后说一下 伙计
But, at the end of the day, man,
下周我在布鲁家有点事
I got a situation next week at Blu house.
我让他上了那个节目
I put him on that show,
我给他1万
I give him 10K.
我是说 这是剩下的部分
I mean, the rest of it,
我们得解决这个问题 伙计
we're just gonna have to work that shit out, man.
那个黑鬼不会干这种事的 伙计
Wow, that nigga is not finna go for that, man.
我会帮他查的
I'll run it by him.
不过 我真的会开枪
For real though, I'll shoot your ass
打死你这个混♥蛋♥ 黑鬼
my motherfucking self, my nigga.
是我让你开始的 你却把我转交一个
I got you started, you turn to a motherfucking
该死的促销员
janky promoter on me?
你们不是在和一个不合群的促销员乱搞
Y'all ain't messing with no janky promoter.
然后我听到了 我告诉你了
Then I hear you, I tell you what.
如果你幸运的话 我会在那里见到你的
If you're lucky, I'll see you there.
好吧
Alright.
但这并不意味着你能躲藏起来
That don't mean you come out of hiding though.
别把这些乱七八糟的东西♥藏♥起来 兄弟
That mess don't hide, bro.
走开
如果必须在外面呆一夜的话 我陪你
他好像什么都不在乎了
It's like he don't care about anything anymore.
不关心我 不在乎我们的关系
Not me, not our relationship.
女孩 他还有别的事
Girl, he is something else.
但我能说的是
But one thing I can say is that
那个男孩的内心深处真的很在乎的
deep down inside, that boy really does care.
也许有时候还有点儿太多了呢
Maybe sometimes a little bit too much.
- 我不知道 - 但我想说
- I don't know. - But I mean,
你是个很厉害的姐妹
you a strong sister.
我认识的最厉害的女孩之一
One of the strongest girls I know.
每天早上起床去上班 那才是很厉害
Getting up to go to work every morning, that's strong.
去购物 买♥♥车 那都不算厉害
Going shopping, buying cars, that's not strong.
当你深爱一个人的时候
When you love somebody so much
你的整个生命都依附在他身上
that your whole being is just like
还有你的思想 你的身体 你的灵魂...
attached to them and your mind, your body, your soul...
有些感觉 有些感觉就像毒品一样
Some feelings, some feelings are like drugs.
他们能把你带到最高点
They can bring you to your highest high,
但是你的整个世界都要崩溃了
but then have your whole world come crashing down on you.
我就是这么想的
That's exactly how I feel.
就像脑袋要爆♥炸♥一样
Like a fucking crack head.
自从肯尼死后
Ever since Kenny died,
瑞拉变成一个完全不同的人
Rilla has been a totally different person.
你知道肯尼以前表演的时候
You know how he used to be
他是什么样子吗
when Kenny used to perform?
把全家送去卡利 坐头等舱什么的
Flying the family out to Cali, first class, and shit.
是啊 我们就像名人似的
Yeah, we was like celebrities or something.
- 那是一切都还好的时候 - 是啊
- Back when things was good. - Yeah.
肯尼刚得到认可
Well, Kenny had just got the confirmation
他可以在 逐梦乐坛 上表演了
that he was supposed to perform on "Turnt."
他们还给他安排了一笔销♥售♥交易
They set him up with some distribution deal.
他想打电♥话♥告诉的第一个人是拉巴雷斯
The first person he wanted to call and tell was Labareis.
给他打了一上午电♥话♥ 但他都没接
Called him all morning, but he never even picked up.
等等
Wait.
我不知道这个
I didn't know that.
这可能就是拉巴雷斯感到如此内疚的原因
That's probably why Labareis feels so responsible.
天啊
God.
从那之后真的会很难
It's been really, really hard since then.
你知道我和瑞拉有多亲密
You know how close me and Rilla was.
我知道他可能是个混♥蛋♥
I know he could be a asshole.
他不是说唱歌♥手也不是流氓
He ain't a rapper and gangster.
他是个很会说唱的流氓
He a gangster that really rap.
他会让我短期内
Well, he gonna make me stop listening
不要再听说唱音乐
to rap music, period.
什么
What?
尤其是他的音乐
Especially his music.
就像 他的新歌♥ 曾经
Like, his new song "Used To Be,"
我想那是关于我们的
I think that's about us.
就像我说的 那是我哥哥
Like I said, that is my brother.
但如果你想在旧相思的情况下
But if you feel like you want to deal with his shit
处理他的屁事儿
in some type of love relapse,
我会尊重这一点
I mean, I'm just going to respect that,
但要知道 走不出来的话
but just know, accepting the residue of the drug,
会让你变成一个绝望的女人
is gonna make you a desperate woman.
女孩 我不知道该怎么办
Girl, I don't know what I'm gonna do.
我有很多不同的情绪
I got so many different emotions.
我只希望我能拥有你和科特尼所拥有的
I just wish I could have what you and Cortney have.
女孩 女孩
Girl, girl.
我花了六个月的才从恋爱的痛苦中走出来
I did six months in love rehab.
- 什么 真的吗 - 真的
- What, really? - Yeah.
宝贝 我也有点疯了
Child, I was something like a crack head, too.
哦 我的上帝
Oh my god.
等等 我有东西给你
Hold on, I got something for you.
等等 让我看看你是否还记得
Wait, let me see if you remember.
- 让我看看 - 你还记得吗
- Let me see. - You remember?
你还记得肯尼表演的时候吗
You remember when Kenny performed this?
- 女孩 是的 - 我是说那家伙
- Girl, yes! - I mean that guy.
哦 你好多了
Oh you better.
- 我们爱你肯尼 - 我们爱你
- We love you Kenny. - We love you.
科特尼
怎么了 伙计
Cuz, what's going on, man?
你好上帝的女儿
What's up god daughter?
天哪 我在亚特兰大
Oh my gosh, I'm in Atlanta
和我最喜欢的表妹待在一起
looking for my favorite cousin.
实际上我只是住在酒店
I'm actually just checking into the hotel room.
好吧好吧
Oh okay okay.
妈的 你在哪儿
Well shit, which one are you at?
我也过去
I'm gonna come too.
哦 好吧 就这样吧
Oh alright that's what's up.
我在富兰克林1015房♥间
I'm at the Franklin, I'm in room 1015.
快点 因为我有东西
Hurry up because I got something
特别想给你看
I want to show you anyway.
好吧 很酷 让我快点
Alright cool, just let me take this
- 来看看这个 - 天哪
- fool real quick. - Oh my God.
电影精选列表