Cortney wanted me to rap for Blu.
我和洛杉矶的音乐界
I got a major connect in the music world
有很大的联♥系♥
out there in LA.
丽塔·罗宾逊
Rita Robinson.
管理一切
Running everything.
所以我会做的
So I'll do it.
我在和她上♥床♥
I'm fucking with her.
我才不管你们歌♥手在乎什么
I don't give a damn what you singers care about.
当然 你喜欢音乐
Sure, you love music.
音乐是你的世界
Music is your world.
我懂音乐 也懂生意
I know music, and I know business.
但我喜欢钱
But I love money.
这就是为什么罗宾逊音乐集团
That's why Robinson Music Group
已经有80多个前100强
has had over 80 top 100s.
大概有30个前40强
Something like 30 top 40s,
还有一些前10强的原因
and a handful of top 10s.
但你想知道为什么我们两年多来
But you want to know why we haven't had
都没有过第一名吗
any number ones in over two years?
因为自负
Because of egos.
因为缺少更好的管理
For a lack of a better term,
一些妹子会去好莱坞发展
a bitch is quick to turn Hollywood.
但是你
But you,
塔梅拉 你的舞台表演完美无瑕
Tamela, you have a flawless stage presence.
你自己写歌♥
You write your own songs.
你的声音很悦耳 就像天使一样
And your voice is so melodic, it's like an angel.
但那不会让你成为万众瞩目的
But that ain't gonna get your ass to number one.
同样的事情
The same thing.
和我们整天做的一样
The same thing that all day we do.
你会是那个买♥♥它的人吗
And you're gonna be the one that's buying it?
当然
Of course.
你会是那个买♥♥它的人吗
You're gonna be the one that is buying?
你为什么这么耍我
Why are you playing me like that?
你会成为买♥♥它的人真是太疯狂了
It's crazy that you're gonna be the one that's buying.
反正我不可能买♥♥的
Ain't no way I was buying.
你♥他♥妈♥的要去哪 花♥花♥公♥子♥
Where the fuck you going, playboy?
不 等一下
No, wait a minute.
- 等一下 - 闭嘴 黑鬼
- Wait a minute! - Shut up nigga.
别动黑鬼 不然我会教训你的
Don't move nigga, I'll school you nigga.
快撤 兄弟 赶紧撤 兄弟
Pull out, bro, pull out, bro.
我们走吧 快走 快走
Let's move, let's move, let's move.
所以 你要冷静下来是吗
So, you said you're gonna chill out, huh?
抓住他了 去哪儿
仓库
那意味着你要和我在一起对吗
That means you're gonna spend some time with me?
不 我得马上行动
No, I got to make some moves in a minute.
我只是想睡一小会儿
Just want to take a little nap.
你为什么喝酒
Why is you drinking?
把那个瓶子给我
Give me that bottle.
要是在你家的话
Maybe I wouldn't have had to drink
我可能不需要喝酒了
if you was here at home.
怎么了 你现在有借口了吗
So what, you got excuses now?
这不是借口
It's not an excuse.
只是说如果你肯听到我的话
I'm just saying, I would appreciate it
我会很感激的
if you would hear me.
我不想那么做
I ain't trying to do all that.
我在跟你开玩笑
I be messing with you.
不 现在不行 宝贝
No, not right now, baby.
- 你被迷住了 - 我被迷住了吗
- You're tripping. - I'm tripping?
是的 我现在很紧张
Yeah man, you know my nigga's stressing.
好吧 这是为了减轻你的压力
Okay, this was to un-stress you.
是的 我明白
Yeah, I understand.
我一直都知道
I get it all the time.
我想和你做♥爱♥
I'm trying to make love to you,
而你把我推开了
you're pushing me off of you.
真是胡说八道
It's bullshit.
这就是我现在喝酒的原因
It's exactly why I'm drinking right now.
我不需要处理这些破事
You know, I don't have to deal with this bullshit.
应该一直都是这样的
It's supposed to be always.
我终于赶上了瑞拉
I finally caught up with Rilla.
在他向他妈妈保证
After he made his momma promise
他会让肯尼的梦想成真后
that he would keep Kenny's dream alive,
他会开始自己说唱
and start rapping himself.
在整理好所有文件之后
And after all this filing and shit,
我们终于有机会
we got a chance to kick it
讨论出版之类的狗屁事情了
about publishing and all type of shit.
但我真觉得他根本不在乎
But I really don't think he give a fuck.
他只知道街头的事
All he know is the streets.
说实话
To tell you the truth,
我想他应该对肯尼的遭遇感到内疚
I think he feels guilty about what happened to Kenny,
因为在肯尼被杀的前一天晚上
'cause Kenny was trying to tell him about "Turnt"
肯尼想告诉他 逐梦乐坛 的事
the night before he got killed.
但瑞拉不听
But Rilla didn't listen,
因为他只担心那个包袱的问题
'cause he was just worried about the bag.
你要怎么做
How do you turn
才能从街头黑鬼变成说唱歌♥手
a street nigga into a rapper?
我不知道
I don't know.
但这里是逐梦乐坛工作室
But this is Turnt Studios,
世界上最大的音乐电视节目
the biggest music TV show in the world.
肯尼就要上了
And Kenny was about to be on it.
现在我要让瑞拉上了
Now I'm about to get Rilla on it.
那个兜帽男
The only other person
唯一担心的就是梅科
that the hood is worried about is Meko.
梅科不喜欢瑞拉
And Meko don't like Rilla.
他不喜欢看到别人有钱
He don't like to see nobody get money but him.
看我他妈的在说什么 伙计
See that's what the fuck I'm talking about, man.
你♥他♥妈♥的怎么了 伙计
What the fuck is up with you, man?
妈妈和姐姐一直在说
Mom and sis been saying
你不会像你想的那样掉下去的
you ain't been dropping down like you supposed to.
到底怎么了
What's the problem?
我不想告诉你
I didn't want to tell you.
东布莱克 结束了
East Blake, it's over.
结束了 你♥他♥妈♥的什么意思
What the fuck you mean it's over?
听着 伙计 12号♥不会碰那个兜帽男的 伙计
Man listen man, 12 ain't gonna touch that hood, man.
他们知道我都照顾那个街区
They know I've been taking care of that block
好几年了
for years now.
伙计 别他妈的在我面前胡说八道 伙计
Man get the fuck out of my face with that bullshit, man.
瑞拉 瑞拉把那笔钱送给了霍洛威
Rilla, Rilla sent Holloway through that money.
她射了250下
She dropped 250 racks.
所以她今天早上回来了
So she came back this morning,
把所有人都杀了
she ate everybody out.
你想让我怎么办
What you want me to do about it?
我要你怎么办
What I want you to do about it?
伙计 去把我的街区收拾好
Man, go get my block together.
如果你不想杀一个黑鬼
And if you ain't got it in you to kill a nigga,
那就想想妈妈
think about momma.
伙计 他妈的快点 伙计
Man, get the fuck on, man.
来吧 伙计
Come on, man.
准备好了吗
You ready?
那是你弟弟吗
That's your little brother?
是的 伙计
Yeah, man.
出于某种原因 他说他得需要点儿街头威信
For some reason, he said he needed street cred.
为了他的说唱生涯
For his rap career.
所以我给他设了个圈套
So you know, I put him in trap.
但他不是为这玩意而生的 兄弟
But he ain't built for this shit, bro.
来吧 我们继续吧
Come on, let's go.
这个蠢货促销员
This dumb ass promoter
为了一些钱就和瑞拉去鬼混了
done fucked around and crossed Rilla over some money.
作为他的经理
And as his manager,
我被迫掺和其中
I'm forced to stick my head in the middle
确保没有人被杀
and make sure nobody get their ass killed.
不过 你要怎么让我们拿出25万
How are you gonna play us for the 25 though?
冷静点 伙计
电影精选列表