- 不 他有问题 - 是的 他有
- No he didn't. - Yes he did.
不 他有问题
No he didn't!
他以为你在说心电图
He thought you were talking about a EKG.
- 他妈的滚开吧 - 是的 是的
- Get the fuck out of here. - Yeah, yeah.
没有书 谷歌♥ 什么都没有
No books, Google, nothing.
他只是出现幻觉了
He just tripping.
那个黑鬼拉巴雷斯 太疯狂了
That nigga Labareis, that's crazy.
好吧 看看
Well, check it out.
不过 你教会了我所有的知识
You taught me everything I know, though.
- 是的 - 所以当一天过完的时候
- Right. - So at the end of the day,
我们只需要让它也成为他的梦想
we just need to make it his dream too.
好吧 我告诉你
Okay, I'll tell you what.
我们在蓝常青藤有演出
We got a show at Blue Ivy.
过几天吧 甚至也可能是明天
It takes a couple days, might even be tomorrow.
你可以跟任何人说的
You could just talk to anyone.
- 太好了 - 酷吗
- Yeah. - Cool?
- 那就太好了 - 好吧
- That'll be good. - Alright.
德西会去吗
Is Desi gonna be there?
哦 天哪
Oh man.
德西从那以后就没看过任何演出了
Desi ain't been to no shows since, you know.
她经历了这一切 什么都没有了
She's going through all that, whatnot.
- 哦 天哪 - 但听着
- Oh man. - But look.
不过 她有一个新号♥码
She do got a new number though.
- 你知道我在说什么的 - 她有新号♥码了吗
- You know what I'm saying. - She has a new number?
- 是的 - 为什么不给我呢
- Yeah. - Why haven't given,
- 为什么我没有呢 - 这不正打算给你呢
- why don't I have it? - I'm about to give it to you.
- 听着 - 为什么我没有呢
- Listen. - Why don't I have it?
等等 等等 等等
Hold up hold up hold up.
- 你有笔吗 - 有啊
- You getting a pen? - Yeah.
好吧 听着 猜猜过去10年都发生了什么
Okay look, guess what happened the last 10 years.
什么
What?
- 一支钢笔 - 我们现在发短♥信♥给你
- A pen. - We text now.
我给你发短♥信♥
I'm gonna text you.
不 天哪 你真有趣 好吧
No, oh my god, you're funny, okay.
- 我给你发短♥信♥ - 在你忘了这事儿之前
- Yeah, I'll text you. - Well text it to me
快发短♥信♥给我
before you forget.
不 我现在就得去
No I'm gonna do it right now.
哦 听着 我们得去法♥院♥
Oh listen, we need to go by the court.
我可以再大喊一次
I could whoop that ass again.
还是你太害怕了 胆小鬼
Or are you too scared, you chicken?
在那张纸条上
On that note.
我们明天见
I will see your ass tomorrow.
- 好吧 随便 - 你还记得它在哪里吗
- Alright, whatever. - You remember where it's at?
是啊 我记得
Well yeah I remember.
我怎么能忘记
How could I forget?
- 好吧 我爱你 - 爱你
- Alright, I love you. - Love you.
你永远都不会生气
You never get mad.
我今天下午要
I have a meeting this afternoon
- 和几个重要人物开会 - 你呢
- with a couple big wigs. - Do you?
那真令人兴奋
Well that's exciting.
- 你喜欢这里吗 - 是的 我喜欢
- Do you like it here? - Yeah I love it.
天啊 见到你们真高兴
Oh my gosh, I'm so excited to see you guys.
你知道吗 我总是那么忙 所以我从来没有休息时间
Always so busy, so I never have down time, you know?
- 是的 - 我在卡利
- Yeah. - I don't have any
没有家人 所以
family in Cali, so.
科特尼说你要去迈阿密
Well, Cortney said you was going to Miami.
他告诉你我要去迈阿密
He told you that I was going to Miami?
天啊 看来他把一切都告诉你了
Geeze, I still see he tells you everything.
天哪 尽管这样
Gosh, I am though.
那是我要安定下来的地方
That's where I'm gonna lay my hat.
你说的放帽子是什么意思
What you mean lay your hat?
我是个现实主义者 有些人不喜欢
Yeah I'm a realist, some don't like it.
是啊
Yeah.
不过 这就是做生意的好处
That's the good thing about the business though, you know.
就像所有最具影响力的州一样
Like all the major states with the most influence.
我不介意住在那些地方
I wouldn't mind living in those places.
你是对的
You know what, you're right.
我从来没有这样想过
I never really thought about it like that.
纽约 卡利 洛杉矶
New York, Cali, LA.
- 可能很有趣 - 是的 应该会很有趣
- It might be interesting. - Yeah it should be fun.
听着 我昨晚见到科特很兴奋
So look, I was so excited to see Cort last night
然后我忘记给他看这个了
that I forgot to show him this.
好吧 这是最后一份了 我想你应该看一看
Okay, it's the last copy and I think you should have it.
哦 天呐
Oh my God.
这是科特尼比赛中的时候
This is back when Cortney was in the game
那时他去了肯尼的学校
and he went to Kenny's school.
- 是的 - 他给他签了名
- Yes! - He autographed it for him.
我留下了它 是不是很疯狂
Is that not crazy I saved it?
天啊 坦尼娅 他会很兴奋的
Oh my God, Tanya, he's gonna be so excited.
看
Look.
哦 天哪
Oh man.
斯坦福小姐 你的会议时间到了
Miss Stanford, your meeting's here.
请稍等一下
Give me a second please.
- 哦 - 我爱你女孩
- Oh. - I love you girl.
你该走了
You've got to go already.
我也为你高兴
I'm happy for you too though.
但看看吧 我应该晚些时候见到科特
But check it out, I'm supposed to meet Cort later,
但他可能会退缩
but he'll probably chicken out, you know.
我总是在球场上攻击他
I always cross him on the court.
我敢肯定他不想被人揭穿
I'm pretty sure he don't want to get showed out.
所以 如果他不出现 你会给他这个吗
So, if he doesn't show up, will you give him this?
- 是的 我懂你的意思了 - 好的 谢谢
- Yeah, I got you. - Alright thank you.
唐亚尔是我的表妹
Donyale was my first cousin.
她负责一些大人物的
She handled all the publishing
出版工作
of some of the biggest names out there.
所以我觉得她和瑞拉谈谈是个好主意
So I thought it was a good idea that she talked to Rilla.
但不幸的是 我的后备计划没有成功
But unfortunately, my backup plan didn't work.
她刚刚把伦敦一家大公♥司♥的
She just gave Des her acceptance letter
录取通知书给了德西
from this big company out in London.
她明天就走了
She leaving tomorrow.
她不想当面告诉我
And she didn't want to tell me to my face.
希望我能再见到她
Hope I see her again.
我不知道瑞拉会怎么做
I never know what Rilla gonna do,
但我确实接到了唐亚尔的电♥话♥
but I did get the call from Donyale
他的文件已经办好了
we got his paperwork straight.
所以让我们看看夜晚会带来什么
So let's see what the night brings.
我不会说谎的
I ain't gonna lie.
我很震惊瑞拉接受了凯文的邀请
I was shocked that Rilla accepted the offer from Kevin.
还记得我跟你说的那个促销员吗
You know that promoter that I was telling you all about?
他看起来很开心
Look like he having fun.
在人群中摇摆 人们知道他的歌♥
Rocking the crowd, people know his song.
真的让我想起了肯尼
Really remind me of Kenny.
但尽管如此
But still though.
还是有点不对劲
Something don't feel right.
再见
See y'all soon!
你看 我从来都不是街头混混
See, I ain't never been a street dude.
但我理解她
But I understand her.
我也知道要做个真正的街头混混的话
I also understand to be a real street dude,
那你一定是个杀手
you got to be a killer.
即使你不是
Even if you ain't one.
看 你最不需要的就是整个圈子
See, last thing you need is the whole hood
都以为你软弱
to think you soft.
所以即使你不是凶手
So even if you ain't a killer,
但你一定是个杀手
you gotta be a killer.
还有宽恕 在街上吗
And forgiveness, in the streets?
老兄 那是上帝的旨意
Man, that's for God.
否则只是一种
It's otherwise just an emotion
会激起仇恨 愤怒 激动
that'll drive hate, anger, rage,
当然还有复仇的的情绪
and of course revenge.
踩在男人的尊严上
Step on a man's pride,
电影精选列表