Look at you. You're all dressed up and your hair.
看看你 打扮的漂漂亮亮的 头发也梳了
You're going on a date! It's him right now, isn't it?
你要去约会 敲门的是他吧
I'm gonna go get it.
我去开
Oh my God! Marissa!
哦 天啊 玛瑞莎
Oh my God! I can't beIieve you're here!
天啊 我不敢相信你在这
I can't beIieve this is where they stuck you.
我不敢相信他们把你困在这
I've never seen your real hair before. It's different.
我都没见过你的真发 感觉不一样
You knew about this. Sam and Bianca trying to play nice.
你知道这件事 山姆和碧安卡想要干得漂亮点
They did pass it through your rehab counselor.
他们问过你的康复咨♥询♥师了
Hi, Marissa. I'll take your bag. Thank you.
嗨 玛瑞莎 我来拿你的包 谢谢
Oh. Oh. Oh my God.
哦 哦 哦 我的天啊
Okay, look at this place.
看看这个地方
Seriously, it's Iike Hello Kitty threw up in here.
说真的 就像hello kitty在这吐了一样
Be nice. Be nice. Trudy's been really good to me.
别这么刻薄 崔迪对我真的很好
So?
所以?
How are you, girlfriend?
你怎么样啊 好朋友
In need of a best friend. Well, I have arrived.
刚好需要我最好的朋友 那正好 我来了
And the costume people from my new movie totally hooked me up,
我新电影的造型师可是好好打扮了我一下
so we can go out and no one will know it's me.
这样我们就能出去玩 而且不被别人发现
And I wanna try out my new accent.
还有 我想试试我的新口音
Accent? Mmhmm.
口音? 恩
Sugar, I feeI like we got transported
舒克 我觉得我们被转移
to the set of ''Ozzie and Harriet.''
到了"奥兹和哈里特的冒险"的片场
Her accent was driving me crazy.
她的口音恶心死我了
Marissa sounded like ''Fargo'' meets Jessica Simpson.
听着好像凤姐在唱"狮子座"
You get used to it. I like to hear the birds.
你会习惯这些的 我喜欢听这里的鸟叫
Ooh, let's get some ice cream.
哦 我们买♥♥冰淇淋来吃吧
Hello, can I have some vanilla in a cup, please?
你好 我的那杯请加点香草
And what do you want?
你要什么
Do you have any nonfat sugar-free tofu?
你这有无脂无糖的吗?
Yeah, honey, this is an ice cream truck, all right?
小姐 这是个冰激凌车 好吗
Thanks.
谢谢
What?
干嘛
It's just-- wow.
就是 哇
I mean, why didn't you just order a big side of fat?
我指 你干脆点一堆脂肪来吃好了
I like ice cream.
我喜欢冰激凌
So do I, but-- okay, I'm sorry.
我也是 但是 好吧 抱歉
But do you ever plan on working again?
但是 你还打算重新出山吗?
Of course I do. That's why I'm here, remember?
那是当然 这是为什么我在这 记得吗
This place is a joke, Morgan.
这个地方只能随便待待 摩根
You'd have been better off hiring a personal trainer
你要是聘一个私人老师和多演戏
and doing off-Broadway.
你会过的更好的
Marissa, you don't have the vaguest idea of what I've been through.
玛瑞莎 你根本不知道我都是怎么过来
You didn't even visit me in rehab.
你都没来过一次康复所看我
I mean, one day I was your favorite party girI
我指 今天我还是你最好的派对伙伴
and the next day I almost died.
第二天我差点死了
And you couIdn't handle that, and you just cut me loose.
但你处理不来 你就抛弃我了
Why?
为什么
Look, watching you that night
听着 当晚看着你
at the club,
在那个夜店
I was almost as high as you were.
我跟你一样兴奋
Okay, it could have been me.
这一切也可能发生在我身上
I know I should have visited you in rehab.
我知道我应该去康复所看看你
I just felt guilty.
我就是觉得无言以对
So guilty, but I am really really sorry.
我很内疚 我真的非常非常抱歉
Crap. Remember, I'm CIaudia.
死了 记得 我叫克劳迪娅
Okay.
好
Hi. Hey, guys.
嗨 嘿 你们好
Eli, Emily, this is my friend from back home...
伊莱 艾米丽 这是我老家的朋友
Insert fake name. Insert fake name!
说个假名 说个假名
Daisy Du-- chovny.
黛西 杜--楚妮
Daisy Duchovny. Like the guy from ''XFiles''?
黛西杜楚尼 名字好像那个X档案里的
No relation. Too bad.
没任何关系 真糟糕
When do you want me to pick you up on Saturday?
你想我星期六几点来接你
I'll call you.
到时打电♥话♥告诉你
Cool. All right, well, good meeting you.
好的 恩 认识你很高兴
Nice meeting you. Thanks, guys.
认识你很高兴 谢谢
See you all later.
回见
Oh my God. You are going on a date with Billy Joe.
我的天啊 你要和个大帅哥约会
His name is Eli, and-- we're just friends.
他名字叫伊莱 而且 我们只是朋友
Okay okay, yeah, we have to get you out of this town.
好吧 好吧 我们得把你从这个地方弄出去
I bought you a really gorgeous dress for tonight.
为今晚我帮你买♥♥了很棒的衣服
What's tonight? We're making magic.
为什么 我们要见证奇迹的发生
Oh.
哦
Maybe we shouldn't be here. Someone's gonna see us.
我们或许不该来这 有人会看到我的
It's Chicago. Who do you think we're gonna run into?
这是芝加哥 我觉得我们会在这碰到谁?
No using your real name. No VIP treatment here.
要用假名 也不享受VIP待遇
I have never paid a cover in my life.
我从没试过"地下活动"
I've actually cut way back on my drinking.
我现在不怎么酗酒了
Good.
很好
Excuse me.
借过一下
Hey, ladies. I'm Carlos. What can I get for you?
嗨 女士们 我是卡洛斯 我能帮到你什么
Something pretty?
想要什么好的
A Manhattan, two cherries.
一杯曼哈顿鸡尾酒 二个樱桃
I think I read your mind. And for you?
看来我猜到了 你呢
Um...
额
club soda with a lime.
苏打水加片柠檬
Are you sure you don't want something pretty like your friend?
你确定你不要跟你朋友一样的?
No, thank you.
不了 谢谢
Good for you. Idea:
很好 我有个想法
Fly home with me, move in with me
跟我一起飞回去 跟我住
and we forget the whole nightmare ever happened.
然后我们把这一切当做场噩梦 忘了它
Go back, resume, forget. It sounded good to Morgan.
回去 重新开始 忘记一切 对摩根来说不错
Hey, another one.
嘿 再要一杯
But Claudia was less sure.
但克劳迪娅不这么想
Claudia had Trudy and Emily,
克劳迪娅有崔迪和艾米丽
and Claudia had an undefined date with Eli.
她还和伊莱有个暧昧的约会
Let's go, baby!
走吧 宝贝
Whoo!
哦
Whoo! Yeah!
噢 耶
One shot for you, baby.
这一杯请你的
For a moment, it was really like old times.
那么一瞬间 感觉回到了过去
Marissa and I were invincible. Nothing could touch us.
玛瑞莎和我是无敌的 没什么可以击倒我们
Hey, Carlos, one more.
嘿 卡洛斯 再来一杯
Here you go, sweet thing.
给你 美女
Hey, remember when we used to dance on the bar at Jade?
你还记得我们经常在翡翠酒吧跳舞吗
We changed our bras in front of, like, everyone.
我们在几乎所有人面前互换胸罩
Is it just me or are our best times when we were smashed?
那你还记得我们被打的那一次吗
Relax, okay? Loosen up. Come on!
放松 好吗 轻松点 拜托
Watch this. Excuse me, boys.
看这个 让一下 先生们
Go, baby! Whoo!
狂欢吧
Marissa! Whoo!
玛瑞莎 喔
Standing there holding that glass,
拿着杯子站在那
I realized how easy it would be to take a sip.
我意识到喝一杯是多么容易
When you're sober,
当你清醒时
staring up at someone teetering on a bar top isn't all that funny.
看着别人在吧台上跳舞其实并不好玩
Marissa just looked really really drunk.
玛瑞莎看起来完全醉了
Hey, girl, do you wanna get off the bar before you kill yourseIf?
美女 你想在你伤到自己前下来吗
I'm not safe in Marissa's world anymore.
我再也不能安全地呆在玛瑞莎的世界了
And let's face it, it's her world now, not mine.
面对现实吧 那是她的世界了 不是你的
Come on, we gotta go.
来 我们走了
What?
什么
My world was Fort Wayne... for now.
目前 我的世界就在韦恩堡
Okay, here's the thing. Sneaking in after dawn
好吧 天亮以后溜回家
is a Iot scarier when you're sober.
很害怕 尤其当你清醒的时候
You stayed out all night.
你在外通宵一夜
You said you were going to dinner, and I called,
你说你是去吃晚饭 然后我打给你
I called and I called.
不停地打给你
My phone was off. That is totally unacceptabIe, Morgan.
我手♥机♥没电了 这太恶劣了 摩根
Unacceptable!
不像话
电影精选列表