without me knowing.
他好娶了我妈
Is it possible that Sam had actually fallen in Iove with her?
有没有可能山姆真的爱上我妈了呢
Truth is, I had been expelled from their lives.
问题在于 他们不想我参与他们的生活
And now I was totally,
我现在完全地
utterly alone.
彻底地 孤单一人
Morgan, why'd you skip the sleepover?
摩根 你怎么没去通宵派对?
Morgan.
摩根
Morgan, honey. Morgan.
摩根 宝贝 摩根
Trudy, hey.
崔迪 嘿
You scared the hell out of me.
你吓死我了
Yeah, well, sorry about that.
哦 对不起
You wanna tell me what the hell this is about?
你能告诉我这是怎么回事吗?
we're the diversion.
我们都只是消遣
Just keep her busy, go off and get married,
让她忙的不可开交 这样就可以结婚了
and I'm supposed to be the actress, you know?
你知道吗 我才是演员
But you're really good.
但你更棒
What? What are you telling me? Your mom got married?
什么 你说 你妈结婚了?
To Sam. They told me last night.
和山姆 他们昨晚告诉我的
I didn't know anything about it. Right.
我对此毫不知情 是啊
I have no reason to lie to you. Well, that'd be a first.
我没理由骗你 那就是第一个理由了
Well, congratulations.
那好 恭喜你
You finally did it.
你终于找到了
You were just looking for an excuse to drink and you found it.
你一直在找一个你可以酗酒的理由 你终于找到了
You have no idea what I've just been through.
你不知道我经历了些什么
Really? Really? Well, I'll tell you what I do know.
是吗 那好让我告诉你我知道些什么
You have been wandering around here
你在这里晃晃悠悠
like this is some great big joke waiting for Hollywood Sam to come rescue you,
搞得一切像个天大的笑话 就等白马王子山姆来拯救你
but that's not gonna happen now, is it?
但现在不会发生了 对吧
Okay, decision time, Claudia, Morgan, whoever the hell you wanna be!
好 是时候做决定了 克劳迪娅 摩根 随便你
Which is it? Which character?
要哪个 做谁?
What do you, for real, actually care about?
说真的 你到底关心些什么
What do I care about?
我关心什么?
What do I care about?
我关心什么?
Okay, no, that has to stop.
好了 别叫了
Seriously, stop.
我说真的 停
Better.
好多了
Or not.
才怪
Please make me evaporate.
真想找到个地洞
Hey.
嘿
Cut out on my sister's party. She's pretty twisted about it.
中途退出我妹妹的派对 她纠结死了
You look like crap.
你看起来很糟糕
Aren't you a big ray of sunshine?
你看起来很不错
What's wrong with you? Pick a category.
你怎么了? 整理思绪
Oh.
哦
Got it.
懂了
EIi, EIi, wait.
伊莱 伊莱 等等
Please.
拜托
There's a lot that you don't know about me.
还有很多事我没告诉你
I toId everyone that I moved here to make a fresh start,
我跟每个人说我来这是想要一个崭新的开始
but that's really only part of the story.
那只是故事的一部分
Okay.
好吧
Listen, if I teII you something, you have to promise not to teII anyone,
听着 如果我告诉你一些事 你要保证不告诉别人
not even Emily.
甚至艾米丽
Okay, try me.
好吧 说吧
I'm here because I--
我来这是因为我--
because I'm in hiding.
因为我在躲人
Hiding? Sort of.
躲人 差不多
From what?
躲谁?
My father's crazy.
我的疯爸爸
He's really crazy, and he gets very violent.
他有精神病 而且他有暴♥力♥倾向
He used to hit me and my mom.
他经常打我和妈妈
What?
什么?
I just couldn't chance it.
我不能冒险
So instead, I borrowed the pIot from my Lifetime movie
所以 我只好借用我电影里的情节了
''My Father, My Stranger.''
那部"我爸爸是个陌生人"
One time he broke my nose.
有一次打破了我鼻子
What? My mom left him,
什么 我妈离开了他
and the judge gave her full custody,
法官把监护权完全判给我妈
but then he faked his own death and he started following me around
但是随后他搞了个假死 然后开始寻找我
in a disguise. He's changed his name and everything.
他伪装了起来 改名换姓
My mom caught on to this, of course, but then,
我妈妈发现了 但是
she got a rare blood disease, and she wasn't able to care for us anymore.
她却得了一个重病 她再也没能力保护我们了
She wasn't even able to keep herself safe, let alone me,
她都快保护不了自己了 更别说我了
so she thought the safest place for me to be was right here with my aunt.
所以她觉得我该跟我阿姨在一起才最安全
I thought stuff like that only happened on TV.
我以为这样的东西 只发生在电视里
Anyway,
不管怎样
that's why I'm so upset,
这是为什么我这么沮丧
'cause I'm really afraid that he might find me,
因为我真的很怕他找到我
and he can't know where I am.
他不能知道我在哪
He can never find me...
这样他就找不到我了
And then I started to cry--
然后我就开始挤眼泪了
partly because the role required it, but I aIso felt really terribIe
部分是因为角色需要 但是我也很不安心
about lying to Eli.
我不应该对伊莱说谎的
Could you just forget I ever said anything?
你能忘了我刚刚说的吗?
No. No, I will not forget, okay?
不 不 我不会忘记的 好吗?
You see him, you call me.
见到他就打给我
All right?
好吗
In the meantime, let's get your head into something else.
好了 别想这个了
How about some geometry?
不如做些数学题吧
Yeah.
好的
This is more boring than baking.
这可比做饭还无聊
Try it.
先试试看
Is that right?
做对了吗?
Yeah, that's all it is right there.
对 就这样做
Really? Yeah.
真的? 是的
Okay, well, let's try another one.
好 那我们试试下一道
All right, here, try this. All right.
好 这里 试试这道 好
You wanna go out this weekend?
你这个周末想出去玩吗?
What, like on a date?
像个约会?
Undefined.
还不确定
Yes.
好
All right.
那好
I'm not totally sure of this,
我有点不知所措
because most of my relationships have either been scripted
因为我的大部分恋情要么就是宣传策略
or happened whiIe I was drunk,
要么就是酒后乱性
but I maybe might have a thing
但是我好像对伊莱
for Eli Wills.
有些特别感觉
Are you dating my brother?
你在跟我哥哥约会吗?
I don't know.
我不知道
Okay, so let's try this one.
好吧 我这样说
Do you have a boyfriend in New York?
你在纽约有男朋友吗?
Not anymore. We broke up.
没了 我们分了
I think he Iikes guys.
我觉得他喜欢男的多点
So the other night was a lie?
所以那晚说的是假的?
Or are you lying to me now?
还是说你现在说的是假的
I'm lying to everyone
我在跟所有人撒谎
all the time, and it sucks.
一直都在 而且感觉很糟
So do you like my brother?
你喜欢我哥哥吗?
I guess so.
我想是的
Yes, I do.
是的 我喜欢
Well, then don't lie to him
好吧 别再骗他
or to me ever again.
或者是我
I don't know how much longer I can keep lying to people,
我不知道我还能这样骗人骗多久
especially Eli.
尤其是对伊莱
And I am not smart enough to keep track of who I said what to.
我都快记不住我跟谁说过些什么了
I mean, maybe I should make a chart
我想 我可能要画个表
just so I can keep things straight.
这样才能不搞砸
Are you going on a date or something?
你是要去约会吗?
What?
什么
No. Yea
不 耶
电影精选列表