I don't know.
我不知道
I don't know.
我不知道
The paparazzi followed Morgan's limousine all the way
狗仔队一直跟着摩根的轿车
to a local airport, where Morgan, her mother and her manager
到了当地的飞机场 摩根 她妈妈和他经纪人在那
boarded a private jet back to Hollywood...
坐了私人飞机回了好莱坞
I can't believe the news is actually covering this garbage.
我真不敢相信新闻居然都报道这些东西
No one has seen or heard from Morgan...
没人再见过或听到她的消息了
Well, the reporters are finally gone.
好了 那些记者终于走了
And word has it Morgan's just been tapped
有消息称 摩根已经确定
to star in Steven Soderbergh's new fiIm.
出演史蒂文索德伯格的新电影
Think you'll ever see her again?
你觉得你还会再见到她吗
No, it was all an act, Em.
不会的 那都是演戏作假 艾米
Okay? AII of it, even me.
好吗 全都是 包括我
What is it? I think it's Morgan Carter
那是什么 我想是摩根卡特
in our bushes. What?
在我们的灌木丛中 什么
What are you doing? We just saw you get into a jet on TV.
你在这干什么 我们刚在电视上看你上了飞机
That was a decoy me. They do it all the time.
那是个替身 他们经常这样做
Why don't you go back to your abusive staIker father?
你为什么不滚回那虐待你 跟踪你的疯老爸身边去
Come on.
拜托
I had to taIk to Eli.
我一定要跟他谈谈
Well, I've done it in the movies enough times.
好吧 电影里做过很多次了
What now?
现在又怎么了
Morgan, are you all right?
摩根 你还好吗
Help!
救我
You don't look too red carpet now.
你现在看起来可不怎么样
Can I have five minutes?
我能占用5分钟吗
And the lies just bloomed until I was completely trapped by them.
我不断地撒谎 直到最后我无法脱身
I mean, I didn't know who I was, and I didn't know who to trust.
我当时不清楚我要做谁 也不知道有谁可以相信
Debbie found out
黛比发现了
and she blackmailed me.
她就勒索我
She did?
她这样做了?
I know now I should have trusted you guys.
我现在很清楚 一开始该相信你们
I'm really sorry.
我真的很抱歉
I really am.
真的
So what are you doing here?
那你来这干什么
I decided to stay in Fort Wayne...
我决定留在韦恩堡
and finish high schooI.
读完高中
Be serious.
拜托
Everyone will get used to it. When it's no longer a story,
人们会习惯的 当它不再是个新闻
no one will care.
没人会关心的
What about your Soderbergh movie?
那你的索德伯格电影呢?
I passed on it.
我推掉了
There will be other roles,
总会有其他角色的
but there won't be other senior years.
但是不会再有一个高三
So I want to spend mine here
所以我决定我留在这
with Trudy and with you guys.
和崔迪 和你们一起度过
Whatever.
我管他呢
Eli...
伊莱
I know you feel totally betrayed,
我知道你觉得自己被耍了
and I get that,
我懂的
but what I feeI for you
但是我对你的感觉
is real.
是真的
You-- you actually care about me.
你 你真的关心我
It wasn't about if I could boost your press coverage
你既不是为了宣传什么杂♥志♥
or how good I look on your arm, you know, it was--
也不在乎我究竟有多漂亮
You helped me and--
你帮我
and it was just 'cause you wanted to.
只因为你想要这样做
And that's why I fell for you.
这就是为什么我喜欢你
You know, I can't tell--
你知道 我无法
I just can't teII when you're lying
我无法分辨你什么时候在说真话
or acting...
什么时候说假话
or whatever you call it. It's--
或者其他 这一切
I'm tired.
我很疲倦
I should probably turn in.
我该进去了
Just give him time.
给他点时间吧
You think? Yeah.
他会原谅我吧 额
Maybe. Maybe not.
可能吧 也可能不会
I'm gonna go, okay?
我要走了 好吗
Okay.
好的
Hi, I'm Mary Kitchen, live here at Hillhaven High School
嗨 我是玛丽尅恩 这是从山港高中发回的现场报道
where Morgan Carter has been a student
摩根卡特在这里读书
at our very own local high schooI.
就在我们这所本地高中
This is insane. Are you gonna be okay?
这太疯狂了 你觉得还好吗
Yeah, I have something for you, though.
恩 我有样东西给你
For me? Yes.
给我 是的
Good luck in school.
祝你学习顺利
Thank you. Oh, are you antihug now?
谢谢 哦 一个拥抱都不愿给我?
Get over here.
来吧
All right, here we go again.
好吧 我走了
It was one thing to go to high school as Claudia Miller.
作为克劳迪娅米勒上学是一回事
Now I had to play the same part as myself.
但我现在作为自己却是另一回事
But I had to admit, I was pretty terrified.
我必须承认 我很害怕
Morgan!
摩根
Is it true that you're going back to high schoo?
你要回去上高中是真的吗
Morgan, over here, Morgan!
摩根 看这里 摩根
Thank you!
谢谢
Morgan, over here, Morgan!
摩根 看这边
Hi.
嗨
Hey.
嘿
Come on, let's get out of here. Come on.
上来吧 让我们离开这 来
There's no script for what comes next.
未来虽然没有剧本可循
I'll just have to figure it out.
但我相信我能过得很好
电影精选列表