It's a hot rumor. I heard it, too.
大家都在传 我也听过
So then why did you get kicked out?
那是因为什么你退学了?
I only answer one question per turn.
每轮只回答一次
I dare you to tell everyone who you have a crush on at school.
我打赌你不敢告诉我们 你对学校里的哪个男生有意思
At Hillhaven? I don't have a crush on anyone.
在这个学校? 我没喜欢的人
Really? No one?
真的 一个都没有?
This girl was starting to bug.
这个女的开始故意找茬了
Liar. My instinct was to pounce on her.
骗子 我的直觉告诉我应该按倒她
Instead, I unfortunately said...
然而 我却说...
Besides, I already have a boyfriend.
我已经有男朋友了
You do?
真的?
Crap, why did I say that?
糟糕 我为什么要那么说?
You're lying. What's his name?
你骗人 他叫什么?
Evan Walsh.
埃文沃尔什
Evan Walsh, the actor?
埃文沃尔什 那个演员?
Why couldn't I say ''Joe Smith''?
我为什么不能说乔伊史密斯?
Joe Smith was the obvious answer.
我真应该说乔伊史密斯的
No, they have the same name, but they're obviously not the same person.
不是的 他们刚好同名 但是不是一个人
Yeah. I didn't think so.
是啊 编吧
I mean, you dating Evan Walsh,
你和埃文沃尔什是情侣
the actor. That's funny.
那个演员 真搞笑
Eli. Oh! Hey, Eli.
伊莱 嘿 伊莱
Hey, Debbie, Bethany.
嗨 黛比 贝萨妮
Girls' night. Hey, Claudia.
女孩狂欢夜 嘿 克劳迪娅
Hi.
嗨
And suddenly, all became clear in Debbie's tiny little world.
突然 关于黛比那点小肚鸡肠 我一下就开窍了
She crushed on Eli,
她迷上了伊莱
and she worried about the new girl-- me--
所以她很担心我这个新来的
riding off into the sunset with him.
抢了他
Okay, who wants to watch a movie?
好了 谁要看电影
Me. Anything to end
我 任何可以结束
the Spanish Fort Wayne Inquisition.
这个宗教法庭式审讯的事都可以
Okay, we've got ''Go Panthers,'' ''Bring It On,'' ''Legally Blonde''
我们有"黑豹向前冲" "美少女啦啦队"
and ''Girls on Top.''
"律政俏佳人"和"俏女孩"
And there it was, with my face
我的脸就在那上面
Taking up exactly 33% of the DVD cover
占了整个DVD封面的33%
Yes, exactly 33%. It was in my contract
是的 整整33% 合同上规定的
Let's watch ''Go Panthers.''
我们看"黑豹向前冲"吧
Isn't that the girl that ODed-- Megan Carter?
封面上的是不是那个死了的女的 摩根卡特?
Morgan Carter. Yeah, that's her.
摩根卡特 是的 是她
Let's watch ''Legally Blonde.'' That's one of my favorite movies.
我们看律政俏佳人吧 那是我最爱看的之一
Yeah, and who gets implants at 13?
好 随便说一下 谁会在13岁就丰胸?
Yeah, I mean, and she can't even act.
对 我指 她都不会演戏
I mean, I'm a better actress than she is.
我都比她演得好
Well, I think she's really good.
我觉得她还不错耶
If she's so great, then why was she hooked on heroin?
如果她真的那么棒 那她干嘛还要吸毒呢?
It wasn't heroin! It was alcohol.
那不是吸毒 她只是酗酒
I read somewhere.
我在其他地方看到的
Hey, Claudia, you kind of look like her.
克劳迪娅 你长得有点像她耶
Not now, please not now.
不要是现在 拜托
I don't think so. Morgan's a blonde.
我觉得不是 摩根是金发
Yeah.
对哦
And not to mention, she's twice the bra size.
更别提她的胸是她的两倍
And also she's way skinnier. No offense, Claudia.
而且她更瘦 不是故意冒犯你的 克劳迪娅
None taken.
没关系
Where's your bathroom?
你厕所在哪?
okay, so I had gained some weight in rehab
好吧 我在康复所吃多了
and at Trudy's.
还有在崔迪的家里
No.
不了
But had I Iost my breasts? What the hell was going on?
但我的胸变小了? 这是哪出了问题
Was I still Morgan or was I really Claudia?
我还是摩根吗 或者我已经变成克劳迪娅了?
You don't have a cigarette, do you?
你没有烟吧
Forget cigarettes.
没有
I don't get you, 'cause you seem to like it here.
我有点搞不懂你 你好像很喜欢这个地方
I mean, you seem to be okay.
我指 你好像很怡然自得
As opposed to...?
有谁不是这样吗?
Tearing down the walls, drinking till you fall over.
很多人喜欢high翻天 喝酒喝到吐
I think you want the guys who hang out behind the 7-11.
我猜你指比较喜欢那些通宵达旦的男生吧
Look up.
抬头
What do you see?
你看到了什么
Nothing.
什么都没有
The sky.
天空
I went to New York one time. I Iooked up...
我去过一起纽约 我抬头发现...
and I saw buildings.
楼宇蔽日
The sky was crowded.
整个天空很拥挤
I don't know. I like it here.
我不知道其他 我就喜欢这的
I never look up.
我从没抬过头
See those little dots up there? Called stars.
看到那些一闪一闪的吗? 那叫星星
Heard you got sent to the principaI's office.
听说你去了校长办公室
Yeah.
是啊
Hey, maybe we can start that tutoring we talked about.
嘿 或许我们可以开始那个家教计划了
That's a great idea.
好主意
What's a great idea?
什么好主意?
Tutoring Claudia.
辅♥导♥克劳迪娅
Oh, really?
真的吗?
Yeah.
是啊
Tomorrow. Try not to tear down any walls in the meantime.
明天开始 记得别太兴奋了
Okay.
好的
Here's the thing, Claudia:
看来我要跟你说清楚 克劳迪娅
I Iike EIi, and we've been friends for a very long time,
我喜欢伊莱 我们做朋友有一段时间了
and it's going to the next level.
马上就要进入下一个阶段了
The next lev--
下一个--
does he know that?
他自己知道吗?
I'm serious. Stay away from him.
我是认真的 离他远点
It was such cliched dialogue,
真老套的对话
I couIdn't believe it was still being used.
我都不确定还有没有人这样用了
I'm serious. Find somebody else to play with,
我是认真的 找别人暧昧去
or maybe you should go call your fake boyfriend.
或者找你那个假男友去
Anything to get away from you, freak girl.
我会的 脑残
This is Bianca. You know what to do.
这是碧安卡 请留下口信
Pick up. Pick up.
接电♥话♥ 接电♥话♥
Just pick up, pick up, pick up.
快接 快接 快接啊
Pick up.
接电♥话♥
Hello.
你好
I'm looking for Bianca Carter. Who is this?
我想找碧安卡卡特 你是?
This is her husband. Who's this?
这是她丈夫 你是谁?
Husband? This is her daughter.
丈夫? 我是他女儿
Oh my God.
我的天啊
Oh God, oh God, oh God.
完了 完了 完了
Sam?
山姆?
Is that you? Sam! Sam!
是你吗? 山姆 山姆
Sam, Sam, Sam, talk to me.
山姆 山姆 山姆 跟我说话
What is-- what is going on?
怎么 怎么了?
Sam, Sam, Sam!
山姆 山姆 山姆
Morgan... honey.
摩根 宝贝
Did you get married? Did you marry Sam?
你结婚了 你跟山姆结婚了?
Okay, calm down, Morgan.
好了 冷静 摩根
You got married without even telling me.
你结婚居然不告诉我
When did this happen?
什么时候结的
Last week. We didn't want to tell you
上个礼拜 我们不想告诉你
because we didn't want to mess with your recovery.
是因为我们不想影响你的康复
You're making this about me? How dare you?
这一切是为了我? 你怎么好意思
This has nothing to do with me! Hold on. Sam wants to talk to you.
这根本就不是为了我 等下 山姆有话跟你说
She's yelling at me. Deal with her.
她在冲我吼 快搞定她
Morgan sweetheart, don't be angry with us,
摩根宝贝 别生我们的气
because we didn't mean to fall in Iove.
我们不是故意要相爱的
We just it just happened. Sam, this
我们 事情就这样发生了 山姆 这
this is bull!
瞎扯
Sam didn't ship me off to Fort Lame because he cared about me.
山姆把我送来韦恩堡并不是因为他关心我
He did it so he could marry my spoiled brat of a mother
他这样做是把我蒙在鼓里
电影精选列表