In the real world, no one talks to the new girl.
现实中 没人会理你
And you might as well have written ''new girl''
你还不如直接用记号♥笔
on my forehead with a Sharpie.
在额头上写上"新来的"
There's our princess now.
我们的公主原来在那
Excuse me. Is this yours?
打扰一下 这是你的吗?
Where did you get this?
你在哪捡到的?
The fIoor.
地板上
You're kidding me. For reaI?
你开玩笑吧 真的?
Okay, that was weird.
好吧 这太奇怪了
Who is she?
她是谁?
No idea. I don't get it.
不知道
And the new girl strikes out again.
新来的还是没人理
Let's go talk to her.
我们去跟她谈谈
Hey.
你好
My mom would have killed me. Thanks.
我妈要是知道会杀了我的 谢谢
No problem.
不客气
And you are?
你叫?
Claudia Miller, new girI.
克劳迪娅米勒 新来的
I saw you this morning in chemistry.
今早在化学课上见过你
Yeah, my Iab partner wants to deport me.
恩 我的实验搭档想着要摆脱我
Yeah, well, some people aren't so friendIy.
你知道 有些人并不太友好
It was actually going pretty okay.
进展灰常顺利
She was testing me, and I was passing.
她在测试我 而我也快通过了
You think?
你也这样觉得?
And then... Where did you get those jeans
然后就悲剧了... 你在哪买♥♥的牛仔裤
and those dorky shoes?
还有那些土里土气的鞋子
Were you dumpster diving?
垃圾堆里捡来?
Oh, no, I borrowed them from your mother.
不是的 是你♥他♥妈♥借给我的
Watch your mouth, welfare baby.
嘴巴放干净点 靠补助过活的孩子
And just like that,
事情就是这样
me who wears and personally knows Donatella Versace
一个经常穿范思哲并且还跟它设计师有交情的我
was rejected for my cIothes and bad shoes.
却会因穿着品味而被取笑
No longer in the starring role,
不仅以后当不了主角
I had become an extra in my own life,
我在自己生活中都只能是个配角了
and I needed a drink... yesterday.
我要借酒消愁 虽然这事发生在昨天
In Los Angeles, AA meetings are like
在洛杉矶 戒酒协会的聚会就是
having lunch with your agent...
和你的经纪人吃饭...
everybody does it.
每个人都这么做
It would be so much easier to go inside if I had a drink first.
我要喝一杯放松一下才进去
Which is why you have to go inside.
你是来戒酒的
Maybe we could just go hang out somewhere instead.
或许我们可以去其他地方逛逛
I gotta work. This is really what you do?
可是我要工作 这真是你的工作?
You spend your time alone in empty offices watering pIants?
独自一人在空旷的办公室里浇水?
Sometimes I even speak to them.
当然不止 有时我们还会谈谈心
What kind of a lame career is that?
这是什么烂工作
Okay, look, in the real worId
听着 在现实社会
there's this thing called a filter.
有个东西叫脑子
Use it before you speak. Now go inside.
说话之前用用它 好吧 进去吧
But what if someone recognizes me, seriously?
可是说实话 有人认出我咋办?
I mean, I doubt for a minute they'll honor the anonymous part.
我不相信他们真的会遵守匿名的规定
They'll take out their cell phones, take a picture...
不一会儿 他们就会拿出手♥机♥拍照的...
Are you wearing panties? Hey, I watch ''Entertainment Tonight.''
你穿了衣服就行了 我看过"快乐大本营"
You'll be fine.
他们又不是陈老师
Well, thanks for the heIp.
谢谢啊
Get me out of here. Remember what we talked about.
带我回去 记得我们的约定吗
Just pretend you're playing a roIe.
假装你在演电影就好了
I'm miscast.
那我显然进错棚了
Excuse me. Cell phones aren't allowed in here.
对不起 这里不允许用手♥机♥
Help me. Morgan, you're strong.
救我 摩根 坚强点
Come on, Sam!
山姆 快来
Okay, everyone, let's get started by welcoming our newcomers
好了 今天一开始先欢迎新伙伴
and having them make a brief introduction.
来做个自我介绍吧
Hi.
大家好
My name is Morgan, and I'm an alcoholic.
我叫摩根 我是个酒鬼
Hi, Morgan.
你好 摩根
I had one line, and I blew it.
不小心说错台词了
Claudia, I'm sorry. Morgan is actually a nickname
对不起 叫我克劳迪娅 摩根是小名
and, you know, Claudia's on my birth certificate and everything,
克劳迪娅才是我身份证上的名字
so call me Claudia.
所以还是叫我克劳迪娅吧
Hi, Claudia.
你好 克劳迪娅
I was sure one of the two twins
我确信那双胞胎中的一个
was going to scream out my true identity...
已经打算揭穿我的真面目...
I've been sober for 121 days.
我已经121天没酗过酒了
...but they didn't.
...但他们居然没有
No one screamed anything.
其他人也没有
Thank you, Claudia.
谢谢你 克劳迪娅
Okay, so is there anyone this evening
好吧 今晚有人需要
who is ready to receive--
说些什么吗
I needed a drink.
我要喝酒
And I needed to talk to Marissa,
我要跟玛瑞莎谈谈
but Sam and Bianca said no.
但山姆和碧安卡不准
It's a stupid rule. I should be able to talk to my friend.
我现在扮演的是什么蠢角色 连跟我朋友说话都不行
There must be a reason for it.
可能有苦衷呢
I'm not supposed to have contact yet with those who enabled me.
我现在也不能跟那些想签我的人签约
Yeah, be careful. I had friends like that. They're called enemies.
你应该小心那些所谓的朋友笑里藏刀
Marissa is my best friend.
玛瑞莎是我最好的朋友
You do your own nails?
你自己修剪指甲?
Yeah. I could do yours.
我也能帮你做
No, I have people who come to the house.
不了 有人会来我家帮我做的
We're back live from the red carpet, and here we have Marissa Dahl.
我们现在在红地毯现场 玛瑞莎达尔现在就在我的身边
Oh my God. Speaking of-- that's her right now. Turn it up.
哦 天啊 说曹操曹操到 开大点声
Marissa, how are you doing? You look great. I have a question here.
玛瑞莎 最近怎样? 看来不错 我问你个问题
I have been hearing that you've been cast as the new Aqua Girl.
我听说你最近接下了新潜水少女的角色
I can't beIieve it. Neither can I.
就好像做梦一样 我也觉得
I mean, I'm really just in such shock.
我至今没缓过神来
I grew up reading Aqua GirI, and now I get to be her.
我是看潜水少女长大的 现在我却有机会演她了
Word is you beat out Sarah Michelle Gellar.
据说你击败了很多竞争对手
Everybody wanted the part.
毕竟这个角色太吸引人了
I mean, who wouldn't, right?
谁都无法抗拒
Enjoy your night. Thank you.
祝你今晚愉快 谢谢
Marissa! This is not Marissa.
玛瑞莎 我不是她
Who is this? This is her assistant Troy.
你是谁? 她助手特洛伊
Who is this? This is CIaudia this is Morgan.
你是? 克劳迪娅...摩根
She doesn't know any Claudia Morgan.
她不认识什么克劳迪亚摩根
I want to talk to Marissa.
我要和她通话
Okay, can I tell her what this is regarding?
好吧 你要找她谈些什么
I'll call her back.
我等下再打给她
That was her assistant.
刚刚是她助手
Since when does she have an assistant?
她什么时候有助手了
I have ice cream.
冰激凌你要吗
No, I am not becoming a junk-food addict Iike you.
不要 我才不要变成你一样的垃圾食物爱好者
What are you doing?
你在干什么
I am throwing out these horrifying cIothes!
我要把这些丑死的衣服扔掉
Unlike you, I take immediate action.
我才不像你完全不在乎
And unlike you, I donate.
我也不像你 我会捐掉而不是扔了
Here, tell you what: why don't you just take out the trash?
听着 你可以帮忙倒倒垃圾
You want me to take out the trash?
你要我去倒垃圾?
Yes.
是的
At home, when my assistant put out my trash,
在家里 当我助手倒完垃圾
the paparazzi would go through it. This is why God invented shredders.
狗仔队会翻来覆去的检查 这是为什么上帝要造粉碎机
And that's the nice thing about living here.
住在这里多好啊
Your trash is safe. Grasp the little yellow handles,
你的垃圾在这很安全 现在握住那个黄色的把手
cinch to close, pull,
然后系紧 再拉出来
remove to curbside.
最后扔到人行道上的垃圾箱
Funny.
开玩笑的吧
Ah! I hate this. Marissa's a star,
啊 我恨死这一切了 玛瑞莎风头正劲
and I am taking out the trash.
而我却在这掏垃圾
It's so unfair.
这不公平
You ride.
你会骑摩托?
You take out the trash?
你在倒垃圾?
电影精选列表