You cannot stay here with me if you're gonna lie, drink
如果你要继续撒谎 喝酒和通宵
and stay out all night.
你就不能再跟我住
I didn't drink.
我没喝酒
I didn't.
真的
Where were you?
你去哪了
Out with Marissa
和玛瑞莎出去玩
and then she had to catch a flight back to LA 'cause she had to be on set.
然后她要赶飞机回去 她要赶去片场
Okay, let me be very clear about this.
好吧 我要说清楚
You do not stay out all night. You call if your plans change,
你不能在外通宵 如果计划有变 你要电♥话♥联♥系♥
and you have another drink, and you're out.
如果你再喝酒 你就搬出去
Okay. Okay.
好的 好的
This is your house, so your rules.
这是你的房♥子 所以你说了算
Is that a line from a movie?
那是某句电影台词吗
Probably,
可能吧
but I mean it.
但是我真的知道了
Give Sam a call. He's looking for you.
给山姆打个电♥话♥吧 他在找你
Okay, I'm sorry.
好的 我很抱歉
The truth is we fell in love while you were in rehab.
事实就是 我们在你康复期间爱上彼此了
Both of us were blaming ourselves for your problems,
我们都在为你的事情自责
and I really got to see a different side to your mom.
然后我见到你妈不为人知的一面
Is this a secret side?
不为人知的一面?
A side hidden from the rest of the worId?
从没展示给其他人的一面?
Look, I know, I know, and I get that you're still upset.
恩 我知道 你现在还是很生气
We handled it badly, and I'm sorry.
是我们没处理好 我很抱歉
All right.
好吧
Let's just talk about something else.
我们聊点别的吧
Sure. How's schooI?
好 学校生活怎样
Grades are bad,
学习很差
friends are good
朋友很好
and I even have a date this weekend, sort of.
而且这个周末我还有个约会 算是吧
Wow. Grades, friends and boys, that's the first time
哇 学习 朋友 男孩子 这是第一次
I've heard you sound like a normal teenager.
我觉得你像个普通的女孩子
It's a lot harder than I thought, this normal-teenager thing.
这些普通女孩子做的事 比我想象的难好多
Fried cola?
炸可乐
Two fried colas.
两杯炸可乐
Oh my God.
天啊
Thank you. Yeah.
谢谢 没事
I started out here avoiding salads with sugar in them
我刚来这的时候只吃不带糖的沙拉
and now I'm trying fried coIa.
现在我居然在吃炸可乐
Okay.
好吧
Oh my God.
天啊
It's really really good.
真好吃
Now the ostrich races.
井底之蛙见世面了吧
Stop it.
别开玩笑
Claudia Eli, don't.
克劳迪娅 伊莱 不要
And I kissed him.
然后我亲了他
I didn't know what else to do.
我不知道还能做什么
I couldn't bear to hear him call me Claudia one more time.
我受不了他再叫我一次克劳迪娅
I was seriously falling for him,
我是真的喜欢上他了
and I wanted to hear my real name.
我想要他叫我的真名
Trudy!
崔迪
Hello?
在吗
Trudy.
崔迪
Tru.
崔
Now this was unexpected.
这倒没料到
Trudy.
崔迪
You didn't call me.
你都没打给我
I was worried sick about you. Where were you?
我很担心你 你去哪了
No comment.
没什么可说的
Well, you're obviously seeing someone, so spill.
好吧 你明显在和某人约会 说吧
Come on, tell me all about him. It's no big deal.
来嘛 告诉我 这没什么的
It's just our second date.
这只是我们的第二次约会
He's a dentist.
他是个牙医
Okay, well, I'll give him the benefit of the doubt on that one.
这样的话 我就往好处想他
You really like this guy.
看来你真的很喜欢他
So have you slept with him yet?
你和他有更亲密的接触了吗
Oh, my! I'm so not having that conversation with you.
哦 天啊 我才不会和你谈那个呢
No, you haven't. You just stayed up all night talking,
哦 你们还没有 你们只是一晚上在那聊天
didn't you?
是吧
Yeah, he gave me some really good advice...
是的 他给了我很多很好的建议
on medical school. On medical school?
关于医学院的 关于医学院?
I figure if you can reinvent yourseIf, so can I.
我想如果你能重新塑造自己 我也能
I'm gonna apply.
我打算申请了
That is so great.
那太棒了
Welcome back to the human race.
欢迎回到人类世界
Thank you, thanks.
谢谢 谢谢
And now what about you?
那你怎么样了
Is the fair the date equivalent
约会时是不是跟去"折扣甜心"时
of Discount DarIing?
一样开心?
I had a really great time.
我真的过得很开心
Oh, you have a thing for Eli Wells.
哦 看来你真的很喜欢他
I had this turning in my stomach, then I reaIized what it was--
我胃里翻江倒海 然后我意识到这说明
I was happy.
我很快乐
Bianca, she does not want to talk to you,
碧安卡 她不想和你说话
and I don't blame her.
我也不怪她
What in the world is the matter with you two?
你们两个到底怎么回事
This poor kid's gone from red carpets to rehab
这个可怜的孩子一下子从云端跌入谷底
all before her 17th birthday.
可她17岁都没到
No no, you can't come here
不 不 你不能来这
until you do some adult-type growing up.
直到你拿出大人该有的态度
Well, too bad. No.
好吧 那太糟了 不
I had to admit... Good night.
我必须承认... 晚安
...I was impressed. She was on my side,
...我很惊讶 她在为我考虑
and she wasn't even taking a percentage.
而她却没想过任何报酬
An actual first.
有史以来第一次
Just as I was finally fitting into Claudia Miller's shoes,
正当我开始习惯做克劳迪娅
even if they were fugly--
尽管她鞋子还是很丑
I saw you at the fair, hooking up with EIi.
我在游乐园看到你了 和伊莱勾勾搭搭
There's a name for that, Debbie. It's called a staIker.
黛比 这样做叫做跟踪
You probably know all about stalkers, don't you, Morgan?
你对跟踪这类事最熟悉了 对吗 摩根
It took me a second to realize
我过了一会才意识到
that she just called me by my real name.
她在叫我的真名
You know, I had my suspicions,
你知道嘛 我怀疑过
but it seemed impossible,
但是这一切太不可思议了
that whole thing with ''Girls on Top'' at the sleepover.
不只上次通宵派对的"俏女郎"事件
Then last week in film class,
还有上周你在电影课上
you referred to Spielberg as Steven.
直接称斯皮尔伯格叫斯蒂夫
Are you serious right now?
你没发疯吧
What the hell are you doing here?
你到底在这干嘛
Researching for a big movie role?
为一个新角色做准备?
Debbie, you're crazy. I'm not Morgan.
黛比 你别发神经了好吗 我不是摩根
Answer me or in minutes
回答我 要不然
the entire school's gonna know the truth about this.
不用一会 全校都会知道了
Okay, come here.
好吧 过来
I came here to recover. It's part of my rehab.
我来这是来康复的 这是我康复过程的一部分
How does Eli fit into your scheme?
那伊莱是怎么出现在你的计划里的
Scheme? It's not a scheme. I actually really like Eli.
计划? 这不是计划 伊莱我真的喜欢
Oh, come on, you could have Orlando or Justin.
哦 拜托 你可以拥有奥兰多或贾斯汀
Leave Eli the hell alone.
别缠着伊莱
So that's it? You stay quiet if I stay away from EIi?
所以就是这样? 如果我离开伊莱 你就保持沉默?
Yeah, and get your bubble-ass back to LA
是的 还有滚回你的洛杉矶
where it belongs.
待在你原来的地方
She knows, Sam.
她知道了 山姆
This girl Debbie Ackerson, she knows.
那个叫黛比埃克森的女孩 她知道了
You were photographed at a bar holding a drink.
你被拍到了在酒吧拿着个酒杯
I know it sounds totally lame,
我知道这听起来不好
but I was holding the drink for Marissa.
但是我是帮玛瑞莎拿的
You know what? I can't even go there, Morgan.
你知道吗 我现在过不去 摩根
If you're stupid enough to start drinking again,
如果你蠢到又开始酗酒的话
I'm not gonna watch you destroy yourself twice.
我才不会去看你把自己再次毁掉
电影精选列表