and no thread count.
没有针织产品
So go ahead and settle in. Take a nap if you like.
好吧 整理一下吧 如果你补个觉也行
Your mom gave me some money for school clothes,
你妈妈汇了一些钱让我为你采购上学的衣服
so we'll hit the mall later.
晚点我们就去逛商场
How can they expect me to live
他们还让不让我活了
in the Tim Burton version of suburbia?
让我呆在这种穷乡僻壤?
Sober no less?
姐震惊了
The new Stuart Weitzman shoes!
斯图尔特·韦茨曼的新鞋款
Wow, I saw these during New York Fashion Week
我在纽约时尚周见过这些
and they're beautiful.
它们真漂亮
$325. Yeah, you shouId get a pair, too.
325美元 是啊 你也应该买♥♥一双
I couId buy a hundred flip-flops for that amount of money.
有那些钱我都可以买♥♥100双拖鞋了
Anyway, your mom only gave me $500 for everything.
不过怎么样 你妈只给了我500元作为总开销
Hello.
你好
I cannot buy a new wardrobe and shoes
才500美元
for 500 freaking doIIars.
根本不够我购置衣物和鞋子
$500 is a lot of money, Morgan.
摩根 500美元是一大笔钱了
Let's be real, Mom. Every time you walk into a store, you spend double that.
那好 妈 你每次逛商店都要花1000美元以上
That is so not the point. You've only been in Fort Wayne for half a day.
这不是重点 你到韦恩堡才半天
Why don't you trying fitting in?
你应该尝试融入这种生活
Thanks for calling me, by the way.
随便说一句 谢谢你打电♥话♥来慰问啊
I figured you'd call me.
好像是你打电♥话♥给我的吧
Which I just did to teII you that I need more money.
来告诉你我要更多的钱
No.
不
''No''? What do you mean ''No''?
不? 你说"不"是什么意思?
It's my money. I earned it.
那是我的钱 我挣的
What the hell am I supposed to do here?
那我在这要怎么办?
Figure it out.
自己想办法
She hung up on me.
她挂我电♥话♥
I'm broke, stranded in a flyover state,
我破产了 我要永远困在这鬼地方了
with no stylist
再也没有造型师
and she hung up on me.
她居然敢挂我电♥话♥
Then lunch is on me.
那午饭我请吧
I think it's safe to lose the sunglasses and hat.
你摘了眼睛和帽子也不会有人认得你的
Are you serious? I'll be signing autographs for, like, an hour.
开什么玩笑 我会被包围的
May I take your order?
请问你要吃什么?
Do you have a carbfree burger? Nope.
你这有不含碳水化合物的汉堡吗? 没有
How about anything with a fat content under 20% ?
那脂肪含量低于20%的东西?
No idea.
不知道
Okay. I'II just have a garden salad.
好吧 那我要一份田园沙拉
Our salads have sugar in them.
但我们的沙拉都加糖的
Whatever, I'll have a burger...
那随便吧 一个汉堡
with everything on the side, even the bun.
要那种调料都在边上的 包括那个小面包
I don't have a button for that.
菜单上没有
Stan!
斯坦
She wants a burger with everything on the side,
她要一个调料都在边上的汉堡
including the bun.
那个小面包也要在边上
We don't have a button for that.
我们这没这个品种
No one recognized me.
没人认得我
How insane is that?
这太不可思议了
Well, I guess your disguise is working then, huh?
我想是你的伪装很成功
Where the hell am I supposed to shop?
姐现在要去哪买♥♥东西?
There.
那
I'd rather go naked.
我还不如光着身子
Listen, while I totally respect your taste
听着 尽管我完全尊重你对鞋子和衣服的
in shoes and cIothes, you're shopping like Morgan Carter.
品味 但是你现在不是摩根卡特了
I am Morgan Carter. Claudia Miller might just
但我就是摩根卡特 克劳迪娅米勒可能就刚好
like Discount Darling.
喜欢去"折扣甜心"
Claudia Miller did not love Discount Darling
克劳迪娅米勒才不稀饭什么折扣甜心
but, to my horror, she did shop there.
但是 饿滴亲娘 她真的在那买♥♥了
And she has terrible taste.
而且她的品味太糟糕了
How's it going? It's going.
整理怎样了? 进行中
How long have you been divorced again?
你离婚多久了来着?
A year, why?
一年了 为什么这么问?
Are you hoping he'll come back for his favorite shirts?
你挟持了他最爱的衬衫来要求他回来?
I forgot about these.
我忘了清理这些
Maybe someone other than me is having issues.
看来除我之外还有人日子不舒心啊
So why did you get divorced?
额 你为什么离婚了
Rather not taIk about it. WeII, I'd rather not be here.
可以不谈吗 那我可以不待在这吗
Well, then looks like we're stuck then, eh?
看来我们都逃避不了残酷的现实咯
I guess we are.
我想是的
You know, you probabIy should have gotten a backpack.
你知道吗 你可能需要一个背包
A backpack?
一个背包?
Actually, Claudia Miller might carry a backpack
是啊 克劳迪娅米勒需要一个背包
to go with her fugly shoes.
来衬托她难看的鞋子
Have you ever been to a real high school?
你上过真正的高中吗?
Does my starring roIe in ''She's the Bomb'' count?
"艳惊四座"里我角色上的高中算数吗?
No.
不算
Give it here, stupid. Let me do it right.
放在这 白♥痴♥ 我来做
I was just trying to... Don't touch anything.
我在试着... 什么都别碰
But we're supposed to be partners.
但是我们是搭档啊
Can I have a new partner?
我能换人吗?
Claudia Miller, I am transferring you to freshman math.
克劳迪娅米勒 我要调你去重修高一数学
Your geometry skills are severely lacking.
你几何是跟语文老师学的吗
So your homework is
你们的家庭作业是
to watch a lowbrow comedy
看一部烂喜剧片
and then write an essay about the eIements that make it Iowbrow...
然后写一篇论文关于为什么这是一部烂片...
Did I mention that this guy's a total wanker
我没告诉你吗? 这个家伙很龌龊
complete with a fake accent like the one Madonna got
操着一口像麦当娜去了英国以后的
after she became British?
假口音
...the eIements that give the genre
...关于通过角色个性塑造电影风格
its characteristic traits, Iike cinema verite,
的那些元素 比如那些实录电影
something like that--
具体点来说
the plot,
比如
the gags, the slapstick.
那些胡编乱造的混乱情节
Yes?
什么事?
What exactly do you consider lowbrow?
你是如何定义"烂"的
Anything by the Farrelly brothers.
法莱利兄弟拍的都算
Yeah, they're definitely the kings of gross-out humor
是的 他们的确有很多恶俗内容
but haven't they made an art of it?
但是他们就没一点可取之处吗?
Well, that will depend
那要看你
whether you consider semen jokes art
把不把黄色笑话当艺术
Wasn't there a time when Shakespeare would have been considered lowbrow?
莎士比亚的戏剧曾经不是也被认为很低俗吗
Yes, but that is theater.
是的 但那是戏剧
Now your essay should not only include the elements...
你的论文不但应包括那些...
I think I've heard enough from you.
我觉得你说的够多了
Let's give someone else a chance.
给别人一个发言的机会
Your essay should include...
你的论文要包括...
where are you going?
你要去哪?
The bathroom. No. Sit.
厕所 不行 坐下
No?
不行?
Class is almost over. Sit.
课就快下了 坐下
What the hell? I need permission to go to the bathroom?
神马玩意? 我去个厕所还要人批准?
Okay.
好吧
Starch starch
淀粉 淀粉
starch, grease.
淀粉 油脂
Lunch in the cafeteria of doom.
糟糕食堂的糟糕午餐
Who eats this stuff?
谁吃这玩意?
$1.50.
1.50美元
Oh, I don't have money.
额 我没钱
I mean, I have money. I have Iots of money,
事实上 姐有钱 姐灰常有钱
but I just... can I sign for it?
但是我... 我能赊账吗?
Next!
下一个
In the movies, mean but beautiful school princess,
一般在电影里 那些漂亮却刻薄的校园公主
usually pIayed by me,
都是我的角色
approaches the new girl and says something like,
我会靠近那些新来的女生 然后说
''Hey, you're new, right?''
你是新来的吧
Ominous music plays and odds are that the new girl
然后战斗打响 那个新来的女孩最后
is about the steal the princess's boyfriend or homecoming title.
偷走了我的男朋友或是返校舞会的皇后头衔
Hey. I'm new.
嘿 我是新来的
电影精选列表