It's my favorite.
我很享受
Very nice bike.
很酷的摩托
So you read Shakespeare,
你喜欢看莎士比亚?
you get A's
你得了个A
and you ride a vintage Harley.
你还骑一个古董哈雷
It's not mine.
这不是我的
I fix 'em.
我负责修的
You're a mechanic?
你是个修理技师?
Yeah, I also detail.
有时也画画图纸
You're like ''American Chopper'' meets ''Monster Garage.''
就像美国机车和魔鬼车房♥那样?
What's that, code for something?
那是什么 暗号♥?
Reality TV.
真人秀节目
Oh. I don't watch reality TV.
哦 我不看真人秀
You don't watch reality TV?
你不看真人秀?
Nope, I read.
不 我喜欢看书
Okay, stop me here, but mechanics are hot.
好吧 我忍♥不住要说修理工都很性感
See ya. Later.
再见 再见
He reads.
他喜欢看书
He fixes stuff. He's like a Renaissance man.
他会修东西 他就像是文艺复兴时期的人
The internet-- the only place
网络是唯一一个地方
where Morgan Carter exists these days.
能证明摩根还活着
Maybe Perez can help solve my current existential crisis,
或许佩雷斯能帮我增加点存在感
or at least remind me of who I used to be.
或者起码证明我存在过
''Dead?'' They think I'm dead.
"死了?" 他们觉得我死了
Well, my career is totally dead,
在好莱坞 这也就意味着
which I guess in Hollywood is the same thing.
我的演艺生涯死翘翘了
Hello.
这什么
Hey, you hungry? No.
饿了吗? 不饿
Where's your dog? What?
你的狗呢? 什么
Uh, the screensaver. Dogs.
就是屏幕保护层上的那只
Oh, yeah, he took the dog.
他带走了
Bye-bye.
再见
Oh, I'm sorry.
抱歉
No, we had a cute dog trainer.
没关系 我们的训狗员很漂亮
The dog was badly trained. Now I know why.
但是狗没教好 我现在知道为什么了
So what are you saying, your husband Ieft you for a dog trainer?
所以 你是说你老公跟一个训狗员跑了?
Yeah.
是的
Now I get to ask you a question. Okay.
轮到我问了 好
When did you start drinking?
你什么时候开始酗酒的?
Hmm...
额...
I don't even remember starting,
记不得了
but I just really liked the feeling, so I didn't wanna stop.
但我真的很喜欢那种感觉 所以我停不下来
I'm really sorry for the things I said earlier and my behavior--
我对我之前的那些言语和行为感到非常抱歉
No-- hey, it's a big, loud world, sweetheart.
没必要 那不算什么 宝贝
It's already forgotten.
已经不记得了
I wish everything was.
要是其他事也能这样就好了
Huh.
恩
I'm really tired. I'm gonna go to sleep.
困了 我要去睡了
Okay.
好的
Good night.
晚安
Next! I paid for my lunch,
下一个 我自己付了午餐钱
which gave me a ridiculous sense of accomplishment.
然后我却得到了一种奇怪的成就感
How pathetic is that?
这太悲哀
So what did you write about for film class?
你的电影欣赏课作业写了什么
Oh, ''Something About Mary.''
额 "我为玛丽狂"
I compared the musical narration to the narratives
我把那种音乐叙事模式与莎士比亚戏剧中的
in Shakespeare's play. Perfect. He'll hate it.
叙事模式作对比 棒极了 他会"喜欢的"
This is my sister Emily. Oh.
这是我妹妹艾米丽 哦
Hi. Claudia, right?
你好 你叫克劳迪娅 对吗
I saw you when you registered. You signed up for volleyball.
你注册时我看到你了 你报名参加了排球课
It was the only sport left.
那是所有运动里唯一剩下的
Yeah, I've got it too. We're the only non-Amazons.
是啊 我也上那课 非自愿加入的估计只有我们
Are you serious? So did you just move here?
估计是了 你刚刚搬来的是吗?
Finally, a chance to use the backstory
终于能用上之前编好的背景了
I made up on the plane. I moved from New York.
坐飞机的时候想的 我来自纽约
I'm living with my Aunt Trudy.
我现在跟我的崔迪阿姨住
I kind of fell in with the wrong crowd at my old school.
我在我之前的学校过的不是很开心
Has anyone read chapter eight yet? I read the book.
有人看到第八章了吗? 我看了
He finishes all his assignments early.
他喜欢提早预习
Leaves more time for life.
然后空出时间享受生活
Life? There isn't even a club in this town.
享受生活? 这里连一个酒吧都没有
So what's fun to do around here?
这周围有什么可以玩?
Hey, Eli! Lots of stuff.
嘿 伊莱 很多可以玩的
You just gotta know where to look. What's up?
你只要找对地方就好了 怎么了?
So are you liking Hillhaven?
你喜欢这吗?
It's bigger than my last school.
这可比我上个学校大
There's a lot more kids, so I'm just--
这里人更多 所以我可能要...
I'm getting used to that.
慢慢习惯就好了
Aren't you a little young to be divorced?
你这么小就离婚了?
Divorced? No, I'm...
离婚? 不 我是...
This is my niece Claudia. She's staying with me for a little while.
这是我侄女克劳迪娅 她要跟我住一阵子
Hi, Claudia.
你好 克劳迪娅
This is my women's divorce support group,
这是我的离婚妇女当自强协会
but most of them come because they like my satellite dish.
但她们中大部分只是来蹭吃的
Sad but true.
很不幸但是事实
There's more drinks in the kitchen. Okay.
厨房♥里有很多喝的 好的
She's adorable. Yeah, she is.
她可真可爱 是啊
She's a doll. Cute as a button.
就像个洋娃娃 可爱的小脸蛋
Okay, so anyone wanna talk about their divorce?
好了 现在有人想聊聊她的悲惨的婚姻吗?
Not really. No.
不想 不要
Once again, no. Okay.
再问一次 没有? 好吧
I hope this isn't the Angelina Jolie one.
我希望这不是安吉丽娜朱莉的那个新闻
I've seen it twice.
我都看两遍了
If Angelina stole my husband, I'd think it was an act of God.
如果安吉丽娜把我家那死鬼勾引走 我要感谢上苍
We all know Britney. We all know Lindsay and Nicole.
布兰妮 琳赛罗翰 尼克尔的那些丑事我们都不陌生
Here we go again.
历史又在重演
Is Morgan Carter the latest train wreck?
摩根卡特是要步她们的后尘吗?
When you're Morgan Carter, the paparazzi catches your every move...
摩根卡特在哪 狗仔队就在哪
Where are these people's parents? She may be only 17,
这孩子的父母干什么去了? 她可能只有17岁
but that doesn't mean she can't party like a rock star.
但这并不影响她糜烂的派对生活
She really knows how to mix things up to keep it exciting,
她很轻易地便使事情更加复杂和有趣
and then... Excuse me!
看这个... 对不起
...there was that life-changing night outside the club.
...这就是夜店外那个改变一切的夜晚
Dude, get a life! Get a life!
伙计 让开 去干点别的
Get a life! You make me sick!
别拍了 你让我恶心
Morgan, Morgan, wake up.
摩根 摩根 醒醒
She's not moving! Can somebody go get somebody?
她不动了 快去叫人来帮忙啊
Somebody go call 911 now!
快打120啊
She's not breathing. She's not...
她没呼吸了 她没...
somebody do something!
帮下忙啊
Morgan didn't die that night,
摩根卡特当晚并没死
and while reports claim that Morgan's been released
据称摩根已经从康复所出来了
from rehab, she's all but disappeared...
但却离奇失踪了...
How long was she in rehab for, a day?
她在康复所待了多久呢? 一天?
So where in the world is Morgan Carter
摩根卡特现在到底在哪呢
and who wiII be the next to fall?
谁又将是下一个陨落之星呢?
Up next, celebrity...
看下面一条消息...
She's having a rough time in school. New girl.
她在学校过的不开心 她是新来的嘛
New girl's the worst.
新来的待遇都不好
It's Sam.
这是山姆
You know what to do.
你知道接下来要怎么做的
Sam-- Sam, it's me.
山姆 山姆 是我
Listen, I really need to talk to you.
听着 我现在真的要和你谈谈
I just saw...
我刚刚看到...
Listen, I understand why you sent me here,
听着 我知道你为什么要送我到这了
and you've guided me through every step of my career,
我知道你帮了我很多
but this is really not working at all.
但是现在这样帮不了我
Can you call me, please?
拜托回我电♥话♥好吗?
Just call me.
记得回我
He wasn't there?
他不在家?
电影精选列表