Nice setup! Go for it!
托的好 扣下去
Mother...
你TM...
You bitch! You bitch! You bitch! What the--
贱♥人♥ 贱♥人♥ 贱♥人♥ 你TM--
It hurts. What the-- you dumb bitch!
痛死了 你TM-- 你这蠢货
Red card? How does that Miller, to the principaI's office now.
红牌? 这 米勒 现在去校长办公室
I've gotten several reports about you over the past two weeks,
我这里有近两个星期内关于你的几份报告
none of them positive.
没有一个是表扬你的
Four tardies, low grades and now this outburst.
四次迟到 成绩差 现在又多了一个爆粗口
Ms. Miller-- CIaudia...
米勒小姐 克劳迪娅
your job right now
你现在的任务呢
is to be on time, study hard
就是别迟到 努力学习
and discover your special skill, hmm?
还有发掘你的特长 好吗?
My skill is acting,
我的特长就是演戏
like right now.
就像现在
If you don't pull up your averages, you'll fail your senior year.
如果你不提高你的平均分 你会毕不了业的
Fail? You need to start applying yourself
毕不了业? 你要开始申请学校了
and cease with the outbursts.
还有别说脏话了
I'd like to hear it from you.
我想听你保证
No more outbursts...
不说脏话
even if someone is trying to maim me with a volleyball.
即使有人想用排球谋杀我
Lindsay got the Soderbergh film?
琳赛罗翰要拍索德伯格的电影了?
That's impossible!
不可能
Sorry.
抱歉
I can't believe it. I'm washed up at 17.
我不敢相信 我17岁就要退隐了?
Claudia, talking to yourself? Oh my God.
克劳迪娅 自言自语呢? 天哪
You bipolar or just everyday-average screwed up?
今天特别糟糕 还是跟平常一样糟?
Door number two, I think.
我想 是第二种吧
Sam, Sam, Sam, it's me.
山姆 山姆 山姆 是我
Sam, the point is the principal made me feel like a total imbecile.
山姆 重点是校长对待我像对待弱智一样
Get me out of here.
快把我带回去
Call me, okay?
回电 好吗?
You know what? I'm becoming very concerned
你知道吗? 我现在很担心
that my comeback will be as a ''Surreal Life'' cast member.
我怕我以后只能拍"大明星的退休生活"之类的片子了
So seriously, call me.
这很重要 一定要回我
No one is washed up at 17.
你的星途长着呢
We're baking.
我们去做吃的
What's with all the baking
做饭和吃垃圾食品
and the junk food?
有什么好的
It's called avoidance, and it's terrific.
能让你暂时逃避 而且过程很棒
You should try it sometime.
你有时间应该试试
I have. It's called drinking. Maybe we're not that different.
我有类似的法子 喝酒 看来我们还有共同点
Maybe. Read.
算吧 读出来
You need an egg and some bowls--
你要一个蛋和几个碗
The bowls are over there. I need two of them.
碗在那 帮我拿两个
Okay. I'm bored already.
好吧 我已经坚持不下去
Do you ever think about your stuff for real?
你认真思考过自己的事吗?
What, you mean like the fact that my husband came downstairs,
你指我丈夫某天像往常一样下楼
ate a bowl of cereal, like every morning,
吃早点
and then announced that he was leaving me for the dog trainer?
然后告诉我他要跟我离婚因为一个训狗员?
Yeah, I think about it.
恩 我想过
Then I think about the fact that he actually left the bowl for me to wash.
我还记得他没洗碗就走了
Okay, what about the rest of it, though?
好吧 那其他的事呢?
You wanted to be a doctor. You wanted to go to medical school.
你不是想做医生吗? 你应该去医学院
Nah, that ship sailed. That's it?
额 没可能了 就这样?
You're just gonna water plants for the rest of your life?
你就打算一辈子浇花?
I ask because-- I mean, in rehab we learned all about...
我之所以问是因为 在康复所里我们学到
facing your fears and chasing them down.
要面对恐惧并战胜它们
My greatest fear is that I can't act anymore
我最害怕的是我再也不能演戏了
and no one would care.
而且没人在乎
And then it happened.
而现在却发生了
Just because you're not acting doesn't make you irrelevant.
不能演戏并不能代表你不重要
Not according to the principal
校长
or to my mother or apparently to Sam.
我妈 山姆可都这么想
I just don't think I can do anything else.
我怕我其他的都做不了了
Listen, I know it doesn't feel like it right this second,
听着 现在可能感觉不对
but you have only lived
但你的人生才
a very small sliver of your life.
刚刚开始
Well, look who's talking.
这是你的台词吗
Come on, when I was your age I wanted everything right then and there.
拜托 当我在你这个年纪的时候 我可斗志十足
I was racing toward that finish line
我拼命争取每一样东西
and I ended up messing it aII up.
但最后都搞砸了
You're 17. What does that mean?
你才17岁 那又怎样
It means be 17 for a little while. Oh!
所以趁年轻多努力 啊
Could that be another divorcee seeking nachos?
又一个来蹭吃的离婚妇女?
Oh, hi, come on in.
哦 你好 请进
Claudia!
克劳迪娅
Hi.
嗨
Hey, Emily, what are you doing here?
嗨 艾米丽 你来干什么?
I wanted to make sure you'd recovered from the attack of the Amazon woman.
我想确认你从那个亚马逊妇女的攻击中恢复了
Are you okay?
你还好吧
It was like a scene out of ''7th Heaven'' or something.
这就像"七重天"里的场景
She acted like she really cared, which confused me.
她搞得好像真的关心我一样 真奇怪
Emily, nice to meet you. Don't be a stranger.
艾米丽 很高兴见到你 不用太拘束
Okay.
好的
I also wanted to invite you to my sleepover on Friday.
我还想你周五到我家来参加通宵派对
That's really sweet.
你真贴心
Sleepovers aren't really my thing, though, but thank you.
我不太喜欢通宵派对 但是谢谢你的邀请
Sometimes I get the feeling
有时候我在想
that you don't really wanna be my friend.
你是不是不太喜欢跟我做朋友
It's not true. I just--
不是这样的 我只是--
I have a hard time trusting peopIe.
我比较难相信人
Don't tell anyone, but my best friend from my oId schooI,
我只告诉你 其实我之前学校的最好的朋友
she stole a bunch of SAT questions and then she bIamed it on me.
她偷了考试题 然后她还说是我♥干♥的
Oh my God. Did you get expelled?
天啊 你被退学了?
Let's just say it's a big part of the reason I'm here.
也可以这样说吧
Well, I won't tell anyone. Pinkie promise.
好的 我不会乱说的 拉钩钩
Thank you.
谢谢你
Anyway, think about the party. It'll be a really cool time.
不管怎样 再考虑一下吧 会很好玩的
I will. I will think about it.
我会的 我会好好考虑的
Emily, you know what? I thought about it,
艾米丽 你知道嘛 我考虑好了
and it sounds like it'll be fun, you know, whatever.
听起来好像很好玩 那好 那就这样吧
Let's give it a shot. Yes!
尝试一下也没损失嘛 是啊
We're gonna have so much fun.
我们会玩得很开心的
Yes, it'll be great.
是啊 肯定的
Bye. Bye.
拜 拜
My first sleepover.
我的第一次通宵派对
Strike that. My first unscripted one.
随便吧 一切顺其自然
Hi! Hey!
嗨 嘿
We just turned Bethany's hair bue.
我们刚刚把贝萨妮的头发染蓝了
Not exactly the kind of girls I would have hung with at home.
在老家 我基本不会跟这类女孩一起玩
I mean, I used to party with princesses,
我指 我只和那些富家千金一起疯
actual princesses.
而不是这些平民
I can't believe I let Trudy talk me into this.
我不敢相信崔迪居然说服了我
It could be worse. I bet I'd have more fun chaperoning
今晚可能很糟糕 如果我陪着她一起浇花
her hot date watering begonias or whatever it is she does.
或者一起干其他的事 可能都比现在强
If Trudy spent as much time around people as she did plants,
如果崔迪愿意把她用来浇花的时间用来钓凯子
maybe she'd have a date with a reaI live human once in a while.
她可能一下就钓到了
Oh.
噢
Truth or dare?
真心话还是大冒险
What's the furthest you've gone with a guy? Debbie.
你和一个男孩最多上过几垒 黛比?
Second.
二垒
Okay, maybe third base. What?
好吧 可能三垒了 什么?
Wait. What do you mean maybe? Don't you know?
等等 为什么说可能? 你不知道?
I only answer one question per turn.
我每轮只回答一个问题
So truth or dare?
你要真心话还是大冒险
Truth.
真心话
Okay, is it true you got kicked out of your old school
好吧 你真的是被你原来的学校踢出来的
for doing your boyfriend in the cafeteria?
因为和你男朋友在食堂鬼混?
Debbie.
黛比
No. Who told you that?
不是 谁跟你那样说的?
电影精选列表