I swear to you, Sam, I didn't take a drink.
我向你发誓 山姆 我没喝
All right, all right. Okay, I'm on it.
好吧 好吧 我会处理的
I'll take care of Debbie.
我会处理掉她的
What do you mean? Are you gonna have her whacked?
什么意思 你要绑♥架♥她?
Give her cement shoes? Dump her in the river?
给她绑上石块 然后扔进河里?
I'm gonna have to send a lawyer over there with confidentiality papers.
我会派个律师过去 带些文件
We're gonna have to buy her off.
我们要收买♥♥她
You're gonna have to be very careful. Reporters have picked up the scent now.
你要非常小心 狗仔队已经听到些风声了
All right, be very careful and do me a favor:
好了 小心点 再帮我个忙
Watch for peopIe following you.
小心别让人跟踪你
Are you serious? Okay, all right.
你说真的? 好 我会的
I had to start thinking like Morgan Carter again.
我又要开始过摩根的生活了
We are prepared to pay you...
我们打算给你...
$5,000.
5千美元
$5,000? Mmhmm.
5千 恩
Gee, Mr. Lawyer, that's so much money
天哪 律师先生 对于我这样较弱的女孩
to little old me.
这可是一大笔钱啊
Who do you think I am? I read the tabloids.
你以为我那么蠢吗 我看过报纸
I watch ''Extra.''
我看娱乐新闻的
Add a zero, buddy.
多加个零 伙计
$50,000? Yeah.
5万 是的
Eli! I got a B minus on my geometry test!
伊莱 我在几何考试中得了B减
What? Yeah! I know.
什么 太棒了 是啊
Yeah! It's a freakin' miracIe!
好极了 这真是太奇妙了
I was getting worried
我本来还在担心
and really starting to think I was dumb.
我是不是真的蠢得无药可救了
Yeah, you're hardly dumb.
你很聪明的
I could not have done it without you.
没有你 我做不到这些
Look at this thing.
看看这
What's wrong?
怎么了
I think I'm being followed. Followed by who, your dad?
我想我被跟踪了 被谁 你♥爸♥爸?
Did he hire someone? Morgan! Morgan!
他雇人了? 摩根 摩根
Over here, Morgan!
看这里 摩根
Morgan, where have you been?
摩根 你去哪了
I couldn't go back to the school, so I went to the one place the press
我不能回学校了 所以我去了一个记者不会去的地方
wouldn't look for me-- the mall. Did you look outside?
超♥市♥里 你看到外面了吗?
Yeah, I think half the free press is out on my lawn.
我想大半的的记者都站在我♥草♥坪上了吧
Oh, it's gotten worse.
哦 更糟了
And Sam called. He said that he and Bianca are coming to get me.
山姆打来了 他说他和碧安卡要来接我
How do they print this this fast?
他们怎么出版的这么快
Yeah, I believe that you
耶 我觉得你
literally stopped the Fort Wayne presses.
基本上吸引了韦恩堡的所有媒体
Oh, I TiVoed something earlier.
哦 我之前录了一些东西
Prepare yourself.
做好心理准备
...none other than Morgan Carter.
...除了摩根卡特没其他的了
And here's what some of her teachers and classmates had to say:
以下是一些关于她老师和同学的采访
I met her on the first day,
我和她第一天见面
and we totaIIy hit it off.
就打得火热
Yeah, in my stomach with a voIIeybaII.
是啊 直接用球打在我的肚子上
I feel like we've all been punked.
我感觉我们都被愚弄了
Miss Carter has been a wonderful addition to our-- my school.
卡特小姐是我们 我学校的荣耀
Well, her cinematic insights
额 她在我课堂上
in my class were incredible, actually.
发表的一些电影方面的见解太棒了
A terrific kid. We're close personal friends.
一个非常棒的孩子 我们私下是很好的朋友
Well, in fact, we've got a project in development together.
额 事实上 我们还打算合作一个项目
Love you, Morgan.
爱你 摩根
This is unbelievable. Everyone's an actor.
这太不可思议了 每个人都在演戏
Excuse me. Excuse me, Eli. Eli.
抱歉 打扰一下 伊莱 伊莱
No no no. What are you doing? Is it true you were dating Morgan
让开 你在干什么 你跟她约会却不知道她是谁
and had no idea who she was? Excuse us, okay?
这件事是真的吗 给我们让开 好吗
Did she wear a disguise?
她是不是化了妆
Can you leave him alone? How can you not have known?
你能让他静静吗 你怎么会没发现呢
Because she lied, okay? She was really good at it.
因为她骗了我 好吗 她演技精湛
Now get out of my way.
给我让开
Did you see that look on his face? Yeah.
你看到他的表情了吗 恩
I really hurt him.
我深深地伤害了他
You know what I would usually do in a situation like this
你知道 要是以前我碰上这样糟糕
where everything just sucked and I didn't know what to do?
混乱的情况 我会怎么做吗
I'd go out and get really trashed.
我会逃避 然后把自己搞得一团糟
But right now I just care about Eli and Emily.
那是现在 我很担心伊莱和艾米丽
God. How do I fix this?
天啊 我怎么办
Well, you know, the old Morgan wouIdn't have cared.
你知道吗 以前的摩根根本就不会关心
This is my home.
这里是我家
I felt like I was part of something.
这里让我有存在感
I like being anonymous.
我喜欢做一个普通人
I like hanging out with you.
我喜欢和你逛街
I don't even mind baking.
做饭并不烦人
And I don't mind doing homework,
家庭作业也不讨厌
and I love going to the fair.
我喜欢去游乐园
Morgan can't do any of those things.
摩根都不能去做这些
Maybe not in the same way.
只能说不能用同样的方式
So it's all over?
难道一切就这样结束了
All right, let 'em through.
好了 让他们过去
Oh, great, here they come.
噢 太棒了 他们来了
Hello! Morgan!
你好 摩根
Sweetheart, how are you?
宝贝 你怎么样了
I'm terrible, Mom. How are you?
我很糟糕 妈妈 你怎样了
Oh, I know we haven't talked Honey, I don't think this is the time.
我们好久没聊过了 宝贝 我觉得现在不是时候
Actually, you know what, though? Now is great, so, Mom, let's talk.
事实上 我觉得现在刚刚好 妈妈 聊吧
Mom, so you and Sam fell in love
老妈 当我还在康复所的时候
while I was in rehab, and he saw a totally different side of you.
你们坠入爱河 而且他还发现了另一面的你
So when do I get to see this side?
我什么时候能看看那一面
I know you're mad about the wedding. No, listen, you know what?
我知道你对这个婚姻很生气 不 你听着
Let's shove past it.
这件事就这样吧
Sam's the second-best thing that's ever happened to me.
山姆是我经历过的第二好的事
I mean, after you, of course. Enough about me.
我指 当然是在你之后 我的聊得够多了
I wanted to believe her. I really did,
我想相信她 真的
but somehow I had the feeling
但是不知怎的 我有种感觉
that we both had more life-work to do,
我们都还有很多人生的课程要学习
and she was still wearing my Quentin Tarantino earrings.
而且她还带着我的昆汀塔伦蒂诺耳环
Let's focus here,
让我们关注眼前
'cause Oprah's people already called. They wanna hear your side of the story.
因为奥普拉的人打电♥话♥来了 他们要跟你做一♥期♥节目
Plus, Lorne Michaels owes me a huge favor,
另外 洛恩迈克尔斯还欠我个人情
so let's get you on ''Saturday Night Live.''
所以你会上周六夜现场节目
Tell her the really big news. Big news?
告诉她那个大消息 大消息?
You ready for this? I don't know.
你准备好了吗 我不知道
'Cause you got the part. In the Soderbergh film.
你得到角色了 索德伯格电影里的
Wait. What? Lindsay dropped out!
等等 什么 琳赛退出了
She's in rehab... again.
她又进了康复所
And the world just keeps spinning.
世界又开始天旋地转了
No, Trudy, this is the part that I really really wanted.
不是的 崔迪 这个角色是我想了好久好久的
It could change everything for me as an actress.
这对于做演员的我来说非常重要
Exactly, which is why we gotta get you out of here and back to LA.
正是这样 所以我们来带你回去
So that's it? You're gonna whisk her away from all the work she's been doing?
就这样 你打算让她所做的一切努力功亏一篑?
Bianca, this is crazy.
碧安卡 这不对
She's just starting to do well.
她才刚刚好转
She's an actor, Tru.
但是她是个演员 阿崔
Her life's in Hollywood, not here.
她的生活在好莱坞 不是这
She spent her entire childhood working.
她把她的整个童年用来工作了
Now she has a chance to be a semi-normal kid,
现在她终于有机会尝试做半个普通的孩子
even if it is just for senior year. You don't understand the business.
尽管只是一个高三 你不懂这些生意的事
If she misses out on this, we know she ruins her career forever.
如果她错过了这个 她的整个生涯就毁了的
That's the worst possible scenario? That's exactly what that is.
这个就是最坏的情况? 正是
What about college? What is she gonna learn in college?
那大学怎么办 她要在大学学些什么
Why isn't anyone asking what I'm thinking?!
为什么没人问我想怎么样
We're listening. We're listening. What I need?
我们在听呢 在听 我要什么
I had the stage, the solo and the monologue,
我有了舞台 独演的机会 开场白
but I didn't know my lines.
但我却不知道我的台词
Morgan?
摩根
I What do you want, Morgan?
我 你想要什么 摩根
电影精选列表