Sam was the first person I saw when I woke up in the hospitaI.
山姆是我在医院醒来见到的第一人
He's the only reason I'm alive.
他是我还活着的原因
What about your mom?
那你妈妈呢?
Bianca?
碧安卡?
Bianca's... whatever.
碧安卡她 怎么说呢
She's not always around.
她并不常在我身边
At first she was
一开始她是
when I was really little,
当我还很小的时候
but then she hired peopIe for that
但后来她开始请人照顾我
and started dating... a lot...
自己去约会 经常去
and traveling and...
还去旅游...
stuff.
之类的
What was my mom like before?
我妈以前是怎样的?
I have a really hard time picturing you two as friends.
我真的很难想象你们居然是朋友
Hang on.
等等
We were the popular girls.
我们可是全校最受欢迎的女孩
We ruled high school
高中就是我们的天下
with our big hair and shoulder pads.
我们有长长的头发和高高的垫肩
Your mom dated everyone, but I just dated the quarterback.
你妈妈是约会女王 但我只钟情于那个四分卫
I was so in Iove with him.
我很喜欢他
Aw. So what happened?
哇 后来怎样啦
He got a scholarship to Florida State,
然后他拿到奖学金就去了弗罗里达州
so I followed him. I was pre-med.
所以我跟他去了 我是医学预科生
You were gonna be a doctor? Yeah, hard to believe, huh?
你本来要当医生? 是啊 很难相信吧
Now the closest I get is watching ''Grey's Anatomy.''
现在我只能看着"实习医生格蕾"解解馋
Anyway, he blew out his knee
不管怎样 他后来弄伤了膝盖
and the only job he could find was as a high school coach
最后他只能去做高中教练
up here in Fort Wayne,
就在这韦恩堡
so I quit college and came with him.
所以我辍学跟他来着
That's not a very good story.
故事并不美好啊
Nope.
是啊
Meanwhile, your mom was traveling the country, winning pageants.
同时 你妈妈环游全国 并且选美获奖
Right, the pageant queen. Mmhmm.
是啊 选美冠军 恩
She thought it was her ticket to Hollywood,
她认为这是她进好莱坞的敲门砖
that she would become... Me.
这样她就能成为 我
Yeah.
对
She was on ''General Hospital'' playing a nurse for, like, a week,
她在"综合医院"演一个护士 大约一周
and that's when she met the sperm donor.
就在那时 她遇上了精♥子♥捐赠者
I don't think she even got my dad's real name.
我认为她肯定不记得我爸的真名
Listen, honey,
听着 宝贝
your mom was confused for a long time,
你妈妈有很长一段时间迷失方向
but I really do think she's trying to sort it all out now.
但我真的觉得她现在在全力补救
Maybe.
可能吧
You okay?
你还好吧
Yeah.
恩
I gotta make a nacho refresher.
我要去做吃的了
No, good. You should.
好的 你去吧
This is Bianca. You know what to do.
这是碧安卡 你知道接下来怎么做
Hey, Mom.
嗨 妈妈
It's me your daughter.
我 你女儿
I just wanted to call, check-in
我打电♥话♥随便问候一下
and I wanted to say that I...
我还想说...
...miss you.
...想你
Damn! Why didn't you wake me? I'm gonna be late.
完了 你怎么不叫醒我 我要迟到了
If I'm late again, they're gonna make me scrub gum off the concrete.
我要是再迟到 他们非扒了我皮不可
Claudia! What?
克劳迪娅 干嘛?
It's Saturday.
今天礼拜六
Oh.
哦
I can get two sweaters for $40? What's the catch?
40块能买♥♥两件毛衫? 是不是还有其他条件?
There's no catch. The miracle of discount shopping.
没有 这就是打折商品的魅力
I can see why Martha Stewart loves this place.
我开始明白玛莎斯图尔特为什么喜欢这了
Yeah. Wow.
是啊 哇
Ooh! Hey, this shirt is perfect for you.
噢 这件衬衫很适合你
I don't think so.
我可不这样认为
I do.
可我觉得是
Chest advertising is a great way to meet really nice guys.
人靠衣装 这样才能吸引异性嘛
And that way you can start spending less time with plant material.
这样的话 你也不用天天对着那些植物
Well, thank you. No.
好吧 谢谢 但还是算了
Thank you, yes.
你应该说谢谢 要了
I called Sam five times and he didn't call me back. Is he mad at me?
我打了5次电♥话♥给山姆 但都没回 他在生我气?
I think he's just trying to give you your space,
我认为他是想让你一个人先静静
let you make your own decisions. Did he say that?
想清楚接下来怎么做 他跟你说过吗?
I haven't spoken to either of them since your mom sent me the money.
自从你妈寄钱给我以后 他们都无音讯了
What is this?
这是什么?
This has nothing to do with a bomb.
这片子跟炸♥弹♥没任何关系
There's not even a bomb in this movie.
里面也没出现过炸♥弹♥
They totally changed the ad for the DVD.
他们居然换了DVD的宣传海报
This looks like ''Mean Girls'' meets ''Die Hard.''
这就像"贱女孩"和"虎胆龙威"的综合体
Everything I worked for,
我所付出的一切努力
everything is gone.
都白费了
It's just a movie, come on.
只是一部片子而已
Oh my God. Oh my God.
额滴神 额滴亲娘啊
You're gonna start hyperventilating. Here, here. Breathe into this.
别激动 朝这里呼气
Breathe.
呼吸
So there you have it.
悲剧就这样降临了
Right in the middle of aisle five,
站在第五个过道的中间
a discount breakdown.
瞬间崩溃了
For some of you,
我要提醒某人
I don't think that we are in Kansas anymore.
我们现在不是在肯萨斯州
Ouch.
惨啊
Let me give you a piece of advice, Claudia.
克劳迪娅 我给你点小建议
You have to figure out what he wants to hear
你要搞清楚他喜欢听什么
and then give it to him.
然后投其所好
You clearly don't have a clue about film.
看来你并不了解电影
New essay topic, people:
大家听好 新作业的题目是
The difference between movies and film.
电影和影片的区别
I really thought it was the one class I would do well in.
我本以为这门课会是我的强项
I'm failing geometry and chemistry, but film class? He hates me.
几何和化学挂了正常 但是电影课? 他就是讨厌我
Hey, Eli, you coming?
嗨 伊莱 我们一起走?
No, go on ahead. It's cool. Okay.
不了 你先去吧 好的
You know, this is pretty good.
你知道吗 我觉得你写的很好
You just need some supporting statements, like...
当然加些论据就更好了 试试...
quote Richard Schickel. Sappey'll love it.
引用理查德西科尔的话 老师会喜欢的
Yeah, Schickel. Good idea.
西科尔 好想法
You know who Schickel is? Yeah, ''Time'' magazine,
你知道西科尔? 是啊 时代周刊上那位
one of the nation's most influential film critics.
国内最有影响力的电影评论员之一
I'm only partly hopeless.
我也没那么蠢
All right, then you know if he gives you a bad grade,
恩 如果他这样都不让你过的话
you know it's personal.
那他就是故意的
If you want me to boost you in geometry and chemistry, that's cool.
如果你想让我帮你补习几何和化学的话 我可以帮忙
Boost me? You hardly know me?
帮我? 我们交情还没那么好吧
Tutor you. Oh, okay.
就是随便指导一下 恩 好吧
See, I'm hopeless, but no, yeah, that sounds good.
你要知道 我可能蠢得没救了 但是那听起来不错
All right. See ya. Bye.
那好 回见 拜
Okay, ladies, we're gonna run the practice drill.
好了 姑娘们 我们来练习一下
So what's up with the blue and gold everywhere?
为什么到处都是蓝色和金色?
School colors.
学校喜欢
I'm loving the shorts, by the way.
我还蛮喜欢这件短袖的
These are improved. You should have seen the ones that went below the knee.
这些都改过的 你应该看看下面穿的
Sexy.
性感
I hear they buy the shorts the same place
我听说他们采购的地方是
you get your jeans, actuaIIy.
买♥♥牛仔裤的地方
Is that right next to the Bargain Cuts where you get your hair bleached?
好像就在你染发的那家便宜理发店的旁边吧
Okay, let's take your positions.
好了 站好位置
Emily's team-- digs and returns. Julie's team-- sets and spikes.
艾米丽这边负责垫球和传球 茱丽叶的负责托球和扣球
Spike? The only thing I know how to spike is a drink.
扣球? 可调酒才是我强项
Here we go, girls!
开始吧 姑娘们
I just have to remind myself I'm Morgan Carter,
我只要记得我是摩根卡特
the second-youngest actress ever nominated
史上第二年轻的奥斯卡
for an Academy Award.
被提名者
电影精选列表