嗯。小心点。
Mm. Be careful.
"普通酒"。
'Futsu-shu.'
呃,基础清酒。
Uh, basic sake.
还有,呃...
And, uh...
"纯米大吟酿,八海山"。
'Junmai Daiginjo, Hakkaisan.'
非常高级。
Very premium.
烈。 - 烈。
Strong. - Strong.
我们要一些八海山,谢谢。 - 好的。
We'll have some Hakkaisan, please. - Yes.
味道很好。
It's very tasty.
你为什么来这里?
Why did you come here?
我一直梦想着能来日本。
I always dreamt of visiting Japan.
嗯哼。
Mm-hmm.
哦。来。
Ooh. Here.
为我们的友谊干杯。 - 为我们的友谊干杯。
Cheers to our friendship. - Cheers to our friendship.
哦,听起来不错。
Oh, sounds good.
干杯。 - 干杯。
Cheers. - Cheers.
非常好。 - 好。
Very good. - Good.
我1970年结婚。
I marry in 1970.
当我妻子去世时,
When my wife died,
我感到非常孤独。
I feel very lonely.
结婚40年。
40 years married.
40年。
40 years.
你听说过日语中的"孤独死"这个词吗?
You ever hear the Japanese word "kodokushi"?
没有。
No.
我的日语没那么好。
My Japanese is not that good.
它的意思是"害怕孤独地死去"。
It means "fear of dying alone."
你们甚至有专门的词来形容这个。
You even have a special word for that.
克里斯托弗先生。
Kristofer-san.
你来这里不仅仅是为了游览日本。
You are not here just to visit Japan.
你为什么要大老远地来这里?
Why did you come all this way?
别担心。
Don't worry.
爸爸要到午夜后才回家。
Dad won't be home until after midnight.
他从来都是这样。
He never is.
那邻居呢?他们可能会看到我们。
And what about the neighbors? They might see us.
他们不关心我们,我们也不和他们说话。
Well, they don't care for us, and we don't talk to them.
爸爸喜欢这样。
Dad likes it that way.
我的母亲。
My mother.
这是美子,对吧?
And this is Miko, right?
那是我。
That's me.
来。
Come.
这些是我妈妈画的。
My mum painted them.
爸爸和妈妈住在广岛。
Dad and Mum lived in Hiroshima.
那天...爷爷奶奶正好在拜访。
And... Grandma and Grandpa were visiting that day.
那是暑假,
It was the summer holidays,
所以爸爸和其他几个人在广岛郊外修理学校屋顶...
so Dad and a few others were repairing a school roof...
就在原♥子♥弹♥落下的时候。
just outside Hiroshima when the bomb fell.
妈妈那时怀孕六个月。
Mum was six months pregnant.
我不知道爸爸是怎么找到那片废墟的。
I don't know how Dad managed to find the ruins of the house.
他说他对此毫无记忆。
He says he has no memory of it.
只记得被烧焦的土地
Only of the burned earth
和黑色的雨...
and the black rain...
...还有那条河
...and the river
河里漂浮着尸体。
filled with floating corpses.
当爸爸找到妈妈时,
When Dad found Mum,
她已经被严重烧伤。
she herself was badly burned.
她提前一个月生下了我。
She gave birth to me a month prematurely.
一年后她就去世了。
And she died a year later.
所以我仍然是一个原爆幸存者。
So I'm still a hibakusha.
仁美。 - 怎么了?
Hitomi. - Yes?
我能问你一件事吗?
Can I ask you something?
当然可以。
Of course.
这个词,"hibakusha",呃,是什么意思?
This word, "hibakusha," uh, what does it mean?
你在哪里听到这个词的?
Where did you hear that word?
我只是在某处看到的。
I just saw it somewhere.
你应该学些不同的日语单词。
You should learn different Japanese words.
呃,你就不能直接告诉我它的意思吗?
Uh, can't you just tell me what it means?
它的意思是"原♥子♥弹♥爆♥炸♥幸存者"。
It means "atomic bomb survivor."
如果你找不到她怎么办?
And what if you can't find her?
已经过了这么长时间。
It's been a long time.
是啊。你知道吗?
Yeah. You know something?
很多日本人,
Lots of Japanese people,
他们不远万里去冰岛
they travel all the way to Iceland
希望能看到北极光。
in hope of seeing the northern lights.
即使知道可能看不到,他们还是会去。
But knowing that they might not, they still go.
嗯。 - 我明白...
Eh. - I understand...
是的。- ...克里斯托弗先生。
Yeah. - ...Kristofer-san.
生命很短暂。
Life very short.
唱歌♥总是好事。
Always good to sing.
直到我们再次相遇,
Until we meet again,
能再次相见的那一天。
the day we can meet again.
你会在哪里?
Where will you be?
你会在做什么?
What will you be doing?
我不想知道。
I don't want to know.
我不想问。
I don't want to ask.
因为我们会像从前一样伤害彼此。
For we would hurt each other like we used to.
大家一起!
Everybody!
当我们一起关上门。
When we close the door together.
当我们一起抹去名字。
When we erase the name together.
我们的心会向我们诉说。
Our hearts will speak to us.
我爱你,美子。
I love you, Miko.
什么?
What?
我爱你。
I love you.
我爱你,克里斯托弗。
I love you, Kristofer.
亲爱的索尼娅,
Sonja dear,
我忘了告诉你我在日本。
I forgot to tell you that I'm in Japan.
我正坐在去广岛的东京特快上。
I'm on the Tokyo Express to Hiroshima.
很抱歉错过了你的生日。我知道,又一次。
I'm sorry I missed your birthday. Again, I know.
希望你度过了愉快的一天。
I hope you had a good day.
回头再聊。再见。
Speak soon. Bye.
日安。 - 日安。
Good day. - Good day.
谢谢。
Thank you.
非常感谢。 - 非常感谢。
Thank you very much. - Thank you very much.
再见。
Good bye.
切得很薄。轻轻地。
Slice it very thin. Gently.
很好。
Very good.
做得好。
Well done.
自从你的生日派对后我们就没见过你了。
We haven't seen you since your birthday party.
下午好。 - 下午好。
Good afternoon. - Good afternoon.
谢谢你抽时间来,医生。 - 没问题。
Thank you for taking the time to come, doctor. - No problem.
晚上好。
Good evening.
欢迎光临。
Welcome.
玫瑰花? - 您想买♥♥玫瑰花吗?
Roses? - You want to buy roses?
大的、小的还是中等的? - 中等的。
Big, small or medium? - Medium.
红色还是粉色? - 粉色。
Red or pink? - Pink.
"高桥美子"
"TAKAHASHI, MIKO"
假期你打算做什么?
What are you going to do for the holiday?
山本先生抱怨我们放假关门。
Yamamoto-san complains that we close for the holiday.
我说,"一周而已,山本先生。只有一周。
I said, "One week, Yamamoto-san. Only one week.
你可以去别的地方吃一周。"
You eat somewhere else for one week."
他说,"不,是八天。
He said, "No, eight days.
你们要关门八天。"
You close for eight days."
那么,你打算做什么?
So, what are you going to do?
呃...不知道。
Uh... don't know.
不知道吗? - 不知道。
No? - No.
呃,没有任何计划。
Uh, don't have anything planned.
哦。哦...
Oh. Oh...
高桥先生呢?你要去哪里吗?
What about you, Takahashi? Are you going somewhere?
我们要去某个地方,是的。
We go somewhere, yes.
真的吗?
Really?
高桥从不去任何地方。
Takahashi never goes anywhere.
电影精选列表