好的。 - 嗯。
Okay. - Yeah.
来吧。
Come.
欢迎光临本餐厅,请这边走。
Welcome to the restaurant, this way please.
非常感谢。
Thank you very much.
美子小姐,很高兴再次见到你。 - 非常感谢。
Miko-san, good to see you again. - Thank you very much.
你的女儿们近况如何? - 她们很好,谢谢关心。
How are your daughters doing? - They are fine, thank you.
这是我来自冰岛的朋友。
This is my friend from Iceland.
冰岛?
Iceland?
我们在伦敦认识的。
We met in London.
这是明先生。
This is Akira-san.
这是克里斯托弗·汉内森先生。
This is Kristofer Hannesson-san.
克里斯托弗先生...欢迎光临我的餐厅"牡蛎船"。
Kristofer-san... Welcome to my restaurant "Kakibune."
嗯。
Mm.
您还好吗,先生? - 我没事。
Are you alright, sir? - I'm fine.
我没事。我没事。
I'm fine. I'm fine.
很好。
Good.
他会说一点日语。 - 是的,他会。
He can speak a little Japanese. - Yes, he can.
请享用。 - 谢谢。
Enjoy your meal. - Thank you.
看他多像你。
See how he looks like you.
你还唱歌♥吗?
Do you still sing?
越来越少了。
Less and less.
我的嗓音所剩无几了。
There's little left of my voice.
嗯。
Hmm.
那么,你在日本公♥司♥生日派对上
Well, what was the song you sang
唱的那首歌♥是什么?
at the birthday party at Nippon?
你是说...
You mean...
你说的是那首吗?
You talking about that one?
那就是我爱上你的时候。
That was when I fell in love with you.
你觉得这招还能奏效吗?
Think that would work again?
你可以试试。
You can try.
哦。
Oh.
你还是那么害羞。
You're still shy.
哦,是啊。我忍♥不住。 - 这么多年过去了。
Oh, yeah. Can't help it. - After all these years.
忍♥不住。
Can't help it.
嗯。
Mmm.
是的。
Yeah.
回首往事。
Looking back at days gone by.
珍藏于我心中。
Precious to my heart.
那些甜蜜的回忆
Those sweet memories
日夜与我相伴。
stay with me day and night.
所以我永远不会忘记。
So never, ever I forget.
电影精选列表