你真有趣,高桥。
You're so funny, Takahashi.
你好。
Hello.
哦,克里斯托弗先生。
Oh, Kristofer-san.
我是一条漂亮的安康鱼。 - 鱼。
I'm a so beautiful monkfish. - Fish.
你不觉得吗?
Don't you think?
你真的很可爱,安康鱼先生。
You are really cute, Mr. Monkfish.
哦!
Oh!
哦。克里斯托弗先生。 - 嗯?
Oh. Kristofer-san. - Uh-huh?
你知道俳句吗?
You know haiku?
是的,我听说过。
Yeah, I've heard of it.
呃,日本诗。 - 嗯嗯。
Uh, Japanese poem. - Mm-hmm.
只有三行。 - 嗯嗯。
Only three lines. - Mm-hmm.
非常非常简单。
Very, very simple.
非常非常难。
Very, very difficult.
我写了一首关于鱼的俳句。 - 嗯嗯。
I wrote a haiku about a fish. - Uh-huh.
这是用日语写的。
This one in Japanese.
你来读。
You read.
哦...
Oh...
不,我不能。我...
No, I can't. I...
我刚开始学习,高桥先生。
I just started learning, Takahashi-san.
试试吧。我会帮你的。
Try. I'll help.
我会帮你的。
I'll help.
试试吧。
Try.
呃...
Uh...
这是... - 嗯。
This is... - Mm.
在干燥的陆地上,鱼儿
On dry land, the fish
假装一言不发。
pretends not to speak a word.
"岩鱼。"岩鱼是一种鱼。
"Iwana." Iwana is a fish.
日语。
Of Japanese language.
在陆地上,鱼装作一句日语也不会说。
On dry land, the fish pretends not to speak a word of Japanese language.
谢谢。
Thank you.
这是一首俳句。
This is a haiku.
是的。呃,有时候,
Hai. Uh, sometimes,
呃,俳句中会有个人的告白。
uh, there is a personal confession in haiku.
有趣。嗯? - 真的吗?
Interesting. Mm? - Really?
所以...
So...
大家听着。
Listen everyone.
我曾在一家餐厅工作,那里有个俳句碗。
Once I worked in a restaurant where they had a haiku bowl.
每个人都写一首俳句放进碗里。
Everyone wrote a haiku and put it in the bowl.
高桥先生想让我们写俳句
Takahashi-san wants us to write haiku
然后放进碗里。
and put it in the bowl.
不。不,不。
No. No, no.
我会把它放在这里。
I'm going to put it here.
你们都写一首。你也写。
All of you write one. You too.
不,不,不。不,不,不,不。
No, no, no. No, no, no, no.
谢谢你来,鸣树先生。
Thank you for coming, Naruki-San.
我是高桥。
I'm Takahashi.
很高兴认识你。 - 抱歉通知得这么晚。
Nice to meet you. - Excuse the short notice.
请坐。
Please have a seat.
♪ 贝蒂路过 ♪
♪ Betty came by on her way ♪
平静的海。
Calm sea.
♪ 说她有话要说 ♪
♪ Said she had a word to say ♪
♪ 关于今天的事 ♪
♪ 'Bout things today ♪
♪ 和落叶... ♪
♪ And fallen leaves... ♪
波浪很平静。
The waves are calm.
克里斯托弗。 - 嗯?
Kristofer. - Yeah?
有两位客人找你。
There's two guests asking for you.
找我? - 嗯哼。
For me? - Mm-hmm.
你好。
Hello.
我不知道你喜欢日本料理。
I didn't know you like Japanese food.
你好吗?
How are you?
我很好。你呢? - 挺好的,挺好的。
I'm fine. How are you? - Fine, fine.
我以为你暑假回家了。
I thought you had gone home for the summer.
我们在学校找到了工作。 - 真的吗?做什么?
We got a job at school. - Really? Doing what?
研究。
Research.
我为摩根工作。约纳斯为恩斯特罗姆工作。
I work for Morgan. Jonas for Engstrom.
恩斯特罗姆?
Engstrom?
你不是一直说他是个白♥痴♥吗?怎么改变主意了? - 那不是真的。
You always said he was an idiot. What changed? -That's not true.
看在上帝的份上,别开始那些共♥产♥主义的废话。
For God's sake, don't start with that communist nonsense.
我们只是来打个招呼。
We just came to say hello.
你觉得这里怎么样? - 很棒。
How do you like it here? - Just great.
他们不都是日本人吗?
Aren't they all Japanese?
这是一家日本餐厅。
It's a Japanese restaurant.
你知道它叫什么名字。
You know what it's called.
神风特攻队。
Kamikaze.
神风特攻队。
Kamikaze.
你什么时候回来?
When are you coming back?
回学校吗?我不会回去了。
To school? I'm not coming back.
你不回去了? - 不,当然不会。
You're not? - No, of course not.
也许我们都应该成为洗碗工。
Maybe we should all become dishwashers.
那样我们就能达到完全平等了。
Then we'd reach perfect equality.
当然。
Sure.
好吧,我得回去洗你们的碗了。
Well, I have to get back to do your dishes.
干杯。 - 祝你好运。
Cheers. - Good luck.
抱歉让您久等了。
Sorry to keep you waiting.
在干燥的陆地上,鱼。
On dry land, the fish.
谢谢您的等候,先生。
Thank you for waiting, sir.
请您把桌子放下来好吗? - 好的。
Would you please put down the table? - Yes.
谢谢。 - 这是您的餐点。
Thank you. - Here is your meal.
您需要喝点什么吗?
Would you like something to drink?
红酒。 - 好的,红酒。我马上给您拿来。
Red wine. - Red wine it is. I'll bring it to you.
谢谢。 - 非常感谢。
Thank you. - Thank you very much.
嗨。
Hai.
525...
525...
525-2665
525-2665
229。
229.
在干燥的陆地上
On dry land
鱼。
the fish.
在干燥的陆地上。
On dry land.
祝你生日快乐。
Happy birthday to you.
亲爱的小林,祝你生日快乐。
Happy birthday, dear Kobayashi.
祝你生日快乐。
Happy birthday to you.
小林医生很高兴。
Doctor Kobayashi is very happy.
五十岁了还这么帅。
Fifty years old and still so handsome.
你给他一个生日吻了吗?
Did you give him a birthday kiss?
美子!
Miko!
亲爱的小林,祝你生日快乐。
Happy birthday, dear Kobayashi.
祝你生日快乐。
Happy birthday to you.
非常感谢。
Thank you very much.
恭喜。
Congratulations.
克里斯托弗,你不知道生日歌♥吗?
Kristofer, you don't know the birthday song?
呃,不。我从没听过。
Uh, no. I've never heard it before.
你知道,
You know,
克里斯托弗在冰岛参加合唱团。
Kristofer sings in a choir in Iceland.
哦,你参加合唱团?
Oh, you sing in a choir?
你怎么不告诉我?
And you don't tell me?
你为什么不为小林医生唱首歌♥呢?
Why don't you sing a song for Dr. Kobayashi?
不。
No.
请唱一首吧。
Please sing.
不,不,不,不。
No, no, no, no.
我唱得不好。这不是个好主意。
I'm not that good. It's not a good idea.
就唱一首。
Just one song.
一首冰岛歌♥。
One Icelandic song.
你可以做到的。
You can do it.
为我做吧。
Do it for me.
好吧。
Okay.
嗯...
Um...
好的。
Okay.
回首往事
Looking back on days gone by.
珍藏在我心中
Precious to my heart.
电影精选列表