你尝尝。 - 嗯。
You try. - Mmm.
加点盐会更好。 - 我同意。
It's better with a pinch of salt. - I agree.
嗯。真的很好。 - 需要在罐子里放更长时间。
Mmm. Really good. - Need more time in jar.
嗯。
Mm.
这是基本的。
This is basic.
有很多种腌菜。
Many type of pickles.
味噌渍。这是用红豆豉做的。
Misozuke. This is with red soybean paste.
只用红味噌。
Only red miso.
味噌腌渍。味噌腌渍。- 味噌腌渍。-接下来是,呃...
Misozuke. Misozuke. - Misozuke. -On to, uh...
酱油腌渍。- 用酱油腌制的泡菜。
shoyuzuke. - Pickle with soy sauce.
你说它叫什么来着?
What did you say it was called?
酱油腌渍。- 嗯。-酱油腌渍。
Shoyuzuke. - Mm. -Shoyuzuke.
酱油腌渍。- 酱油腌渍。
Shoyuzuke. - Shoyuzuke.
酒粕腌渍。酒粕腌渍。
Kasuzuke. Kasuzuke.
还有用清酒酵母腌制的泡菜。
And a pickle with sake yeast.
用,呃,呃,清酒酵母腌制的泡菜。
Pickle with, uh, uh, sake yeast.
嗯。
Mm.
柴尾不喜欢
Shibao dislikes
盐。
salt.
我是甜的。
I am sweet.
天海先生是个甜心。
Mr. Amari is a sweet person.
你有女朋友吗?
Do you have a girlfriend?
"女朋友"?
"Garfrendo"?
你有女朋友吗?
Do you have a girlfriend?
没有。
No.
你曾经有过女朋友吗?
Did you ever have a girlfriend?
有过。
Yes.
你和她父亲聊过很多吗?
Did you talk a lot with her father?
美子,别问了。
Miko, stop that.
我...不认识她父亲。
I... didn't know her father.
所以你从未和他谈过你和他女儿的关系?
So you never talked about your relationship with his daughter?
没有。
No.
呃,那不是很正式的关系。
It, uh, wasn't serious.
我们没有任何期望。
We didn't have any expectations.
所以这就是使关系变得正式的原因吗?
So that's what makes a relationship serious?
而不是是否得到父亲的许可。
Not whether you have the permission from the father.
对不起,克里斯托弗先生。
I'm sorry, Kristofer-san.
你能给我们一些隐私吗?
Could you give us privacy?
该死。
Damn it.
"平静的海面但波浪
"A calm sea but waves
"高如山岳,
"high as a mountain,
在我脑海中翻腾。"
breaking inside my head."
喂?
Hello?
你找到她了?
You found her?
那...
That's...
那太好了。
that's great to hear.
我马上就来。
I'll be right with you.
非常感谢你。
Thank you so much.
嗯。
Mm.
非常感谢。谢谢。
Thank you so much. Thank you.
再见。再见。
Goodbye. Goodbye.
选民登记册。我们就是在那里找到她的。
The electoral register. That's where we found her.
哦,天哪。
Oh, my God.
我在大英图书馆有个朋友。
I have a friend at the British Library.
非常感谢你。
Thank you so much.
现在,我必须请你最迟今天下午退房♥,
Now, I have to ask you to check out
因为我们要关闭酒店了。
no later than this afternoon,
关闭酒店。
as we are closing down the hotel.
没问题。
No problem.
当然。
Of course.
克里斯托弗先生...
Kristofer-san...
...你喜欢樱花吗?
...you like cherry blossom?
嗯,是的。
Um, yeah.
很香。你闻闻。
Very fragrant. You smell.
它们是塑料的!
They are plastic!
哦,真有趣,仁美。
Oh, very funny, Hitomi.
谢谢你,先生。
Thank you, sir.
她在那儿。
There she is.
仁美,你有一位客人。
Hitomi, you have a guest.
一位客人?
A guest?
是谁?
Who is it?
早上好。 - 早上好。
Good morning. - Good morning.
仁美,你不记得我了吗?
Hitomi, can't you remember me?
我是克里斯托弗。
I am Kristofer.
克里斯托弗先生?
Kristofer-san?
请。请保持距离。
Please. Please keep your distance.
不要碰我。
No touching.
你现在老了。 - 你一点都没变。
You old now. - You haven't changed at all.
你现在比我老了。
You now older than me.
你还是共♥产♥主义者吗?
Are you still a communist?
我一直更像是无政♥府♥主义者。
I was always more of an anarchist.
现在我只是老了。
Now I'm just old.
你还是那么有趣,克里斯托弗先生。
You still very funny, Kristofer-san.
来。这边。
Come. This way.
后藤先生,高桥先生在厨房♥里。
Goto-san, Takahashi-san in the kitchen.
多么奇怪的厨房♥。你记得吗?
Such a strange kitchen. You remember?
是的,我记得。
Yeah, I remember.
一家旧面包店。
An old bakery.
嗯嗯。
Mm-hmm.
哦,这里只有高桥先生。
Oh, and here just Takahashi-san.
这是在哪里拍的?
Where is this taken?
嗯。
Mm.
哦,在日本,他们搬回去之后。
Oh, in Japan, after they moved back.
所以他们搬回家了?
So they moved back home?
是的。高桥先生多年后联♥系♥了我。
Yes. Takahashi-san contact me many years later.
但美子呢?
But what about Miko?
美子,她只在
Miko, she only contact me
高桥先生2004年去世时联♥系♥我。
when, uh, Takahashi-san die in 2004.
她住在日本的哪里?
Where in Japan was she living?
我不知道。
I don't know.
但我想,我可能有一封信。
But I think,I might have a letter.
让我看看。
Let me have a look.
应该在这里。
It should be in here.
对。
Yeah.
在这里。
Here.
嗯。
Huh.
而且上面有回信地址。 - 是的,是的。
And it has a return address. - Yeah, yeah.
所以他们搬回了原来的地方。
So they moved back where they came from.
是的。
Yes.
那是我唯一一次听到美子的消息。
That was the only time,I hear from Miko.
是的。
Yeah.
就像我们从未离开过。
It's like we never left.
他还被困在那里。
He's still stuck there.
在东京吗?
In Tokyo?
不。
No.
广岛。
Hiroshima.
嘿,巴里。你找到日语资料了吗?
Hey, Barry. Did you find anything in Japanese?
是的。 - 太好了。
Yeah. - Great.
这是我唯一找到的,
This is the only thing I found,
但它应该能让你了解到事后的情况,
but it should give you an insight into the aftermath
从他们的角度来看。
from their perspective.
好的。太好了。谢谢你。 - 很高兴再次见到你。
Okay. Perfect. Thank you. - It's good to see you again.
我也是,巴里。祝你今天愉快。
You, too, Barry. Have a good day.
天空充满了烟尘。然后黑雨开始落下。
The sky was filled with smoke and dust. Then black rain started to fall.
起初他们被隔离,被认为是一种神秘疾病的受害者。
First they were quarantined, considered victims of a mysterious disease.
这种疾病就是辐射病。
The disease was radiation sickness.
好大的安康鱼啊。
Such a big monkfish.
你叫什么名字?
What's your name?
"呃,我听不懂。
"Uh, I don't understand.
你不会说英语吗?"
Don't you speak English?"
电影精选列表