那些甜蜜的回忆
Those sweet memories
日夜伴随着我。
stay with me day and night.
所以我永远不会忘记。
So never, ever I forget.
240745-2347
240745-2347
鲑鱼子酱...
Lumpfish caviar...
鸭肉沙拉,生牛肉片,花椰菜。
duck salad, carpaccio, cauliflower.
在陆地上,鱼
On dry land, the fish
假装一句日语也不会说
pretends not to speak a word
日语。
of Japanese language.
高桥。高...
Takahashi. Taka...
...桥。
...hashi.
冰岛人被敦促从国外返回。
Icelanders have been urged to return from abroad.
许多国家正在关闭边境,强制人们进行隔离。
Many countries are closing their borders, forcing people into quarantine.
冰岛游客感到担忧,不知道如何返回家园。
Icelandic tourists are worried, not knowing how to return back home.
请原谅我。
Forgive me.
冰岛航♥空♥450航♥班♥飞往伦敦的登机已经准备就绪。
Icelandair flight 450 to London is ready for boarding.
乘客请前往6号♥登机口。
Passengers, please proceed to gate 6.
你好。
Hello.
克里斯托弗。嗨。
Kristofer. Hi.
你关闭了你的餐厅吗?
Have you closed down your restaurant?
是的,我要去伦敦。
Yes, I'm going to London.
伦敦!你还好吗?
London! Are you alright?
我很好。我昨晚试图联♥系♥你。
I'm fine. I tried to reach you last night.
疫情正在爆发。你现在不应该旅行。
A pandemic is breaking out. You shouldn't be travelling now.
我在寻找一个失踪的朋友。
I'm looking for a friend who disappeared.
你在说什么?
What are you talking about?
谁失踪了?
Who disappeared?
你确定你不是在编故事吗?
Are you sure you're not making this up?
我的航♥班♥要晚点了。
I'm late for my flight.
已经到机场了?
Already at the airport?
请出示登机牌。
Boarding card, please.
对不起,是我女儿。 - 没问题。你的登机牌?
Excuse me, it's my daughter. - No problem. Your boarding card?
谢谢。 - 克里斯托弗,你在吗?
Thanks. - Are you there, Kristofer?
我在买♥♥巧克力。
I'm buying chocolate.
你收到医生的消息了吗?
Have you heard from your doctor?
没有,还没有。
No, not yet.
所以你还没得到核磁共振的结果?
So you haven't gotten the MRI results?
别担心我。
Don't worry about me.
你不应该等到拿到结果再说吗?
Shouldn't you wait until you get the results?
亲爱的,我会保持联♥系♥的。
I'll be in touch, dear.
待会聊。
Speak soon.
谢谢。
Thank you.
在下午。
In the afternoon.
新井打鼾,炉子
Arai snores and the stove
在晚餐前休息。
rests before dinner.
在下午。
In the afternoon.
新井先生打鼾,炉子
Arai snores and the stove
在晚餐前休息。
rests before dinner.
嗯。
Hmm.
那是什么?
What is that?
看起来像俳句。
Looks like a haiku.
你来读。
You read.
继续。
Go on.
我会帮你的。
I'll help you.
好吧,我试试。
Fine, I'll try.
在下午。
In the afternoon.
新井先生打鼾,炉子
Arai-san snores and the stove
休息...
rests...
在晚餐前休息。
rests before dinner.
很好,克里斯托弗。
Very good, Kristofer.
非常感谢。
Thank you very much.
克里斯托弗。
Kristofer.
你不来吗?
Aren't you coming?
我们有课。
We have class.
和那个白♥痴♥恩♥格♥斯♥特罗姆。
With that idiot Engstrom.
不,我得把这个做完。
No, I have to finish this.
社♥会♥主♥义♥政♥治♥的重塑。
The Remaking of Socialist Politics.
"整个..." - 嘘。
"The whole of..." - Shh.
不能等吗? - 不行。
Can't it wait? - No.
恩♥格♥斯♥特罗姆滚出去,滚出去,滚出去,滚出去!
Engstrom out, out, out, out!
听到了吗,伦敦政经学院!
Hear us, LSE!
不要大门!不要警♥察♥! - 离开!
No gates! No police! - Leave!
就离开! - 恩♥格♥斯♥特罗姆滚出去,恩♥格♥斯♥特罗姆滚出去!
Just leave! - Engstrom out, Engstrom out!
滚出去,滚出去,滚出去!
Out, out, out!
这不会对你们的诉求有帮助!
This is not going to help your cause!
不要大门!不要警♥察♥!
No gates! No police!
如果这样继续下去,他们的停学处分不会被解除。
Their suspensions will not be lifted if this continues.
这是威胁吗? - 离开!就离开!
Is that a threat? - Leave! Just leave!
恩♥格♥斯♥特罗姆滚出去!恩♥格♥斯♥特罗姆滚出去!
Engstrom out! Engstrom out!
滚出去,滚出去,滚出去!
Out, out, out!
恩♥格♥斯♥特罗姆滚出去!恩♥格♥斯♥特罗姆滚出去!
Engstrom out! Engstrom out!
滚出去,滚出去,滚出去!不要大门!不要警♥察♥!
Out, out, out! No gates! No police!
马库斯。 - 谢谢。
Markus. - Thanks.
打扰一下。嗨。
Excuse me. Hi.
我们的工人领袖来了。
Here comes our labour leader.
同志克里斯托弗!
Comrade Kristofer!
我们进去了。
We made it inside.
你什么意思?
What do you mean?
请说英语。
English, please.
旧楼...我们有些人进去了。
The old building... some of us got in.
他们把我和马库斯锁在外面,
They locked me and Markús out,
但是,呃,里面有足够多的人。
but, uh, there's enough people inside.
做什么?
To do what?
让学校解除停学处分。
To get the school to lift the suspensions.
天啊。
For God's sake.
旧剧院是禁区。他们知道的。
The Old Theater was off limits. They knew it.
那些白♥痴♥还是决定在那里抗♥议♥。
Still those idiots decided to protest there.
学校不能告诉我们可以在哪里聚会。
The school can't tell us where we can meet.
确实。
Exactly.
他们不能把我们当小孩对待。 - 你们就像小孩子一样。
They can't treat us like children. - You behave like ones.
什么?什么?
What? What?
有很多其他地方可以聚会,
There were plenty of other places to meet,
但他们选择了旧剧院...
but they chose the Old Theater...
别听他的。 - ...就因为有人说不可以。
Don't listen to him. -...Just because they were told not to.
所以你支持校方这次的决定?
So you're with the administration on this one?
"支持校方。" - 算了吧。
"With the administration." - Come on.
他只是在开你的玩笑。
He's just pulling your leg.
兄弟,干杯。你太认真了。
Cheers, mate. You're way too serious.
干杯。 - 干杯。
Cheers. - Cheers.
下午好,先生。 - 下午好,先生。
Afternoon, sir. - Good afternoon, sir.
我叫克里斯托弗·汉内森。
My name is Kristofer Hannesson.
是的。
Yes.
我应该警告您,有可能会在明天
I should warn you that there is talk of a lockdown
开始封锁,
as early as tomorrow,
这将要求我们关闭酒店。
which would require us to close down the hotel.
那太糟糕了。
That's too bad.
我打算留下来。
I plan to stay.
嗯,好的一面是,
Well, on the plus side,
你可以半价入住,不是吗?
you're staying for half the price, aren't you?
当然。谢谢。
Of course. Thank you.
你好。
Hello.
我从史蒂芬森医生的办公室打来。
I'm calling from,Dr. Stefansson's office.
嘘。
Shh.
是克里斯托弗吗? - 是的。
Is this Kristofer? - Yes.
你今天有个预约。 - 今天?
You have an appointment today. - Today?
我们有核磁共振扫描的结果。
We have the results from the MRI scan.
恐怕我忘了,非常抱歉。
I'm afraid I forgot about it. I apologize.
我目前正在旅行。
I'm currently travelling.
抱歉,先生。
Excuse me, sir.
在餐厅内禁止打电♥话♥。
It's important that you come in as soon as possible.
电影精选列表