但有时会久一点
But sometimes a little bit longer
如果我们去,呃,这里的拉特拉比亚格。
if we went, uh, up here to Látrabjarg.
哦。你说什么? - 拉特拉比亚格。
Ooh. What did you say? - Látrabjarg.
拉特拉比亚格。拉特拉比亚格。 - 拉特拉比亚格。
Látrabjarg. Látrabjarg. - Látrabjarg.
请坐。 - 谢谢。
Sit down. - Thank you.
呃...
Uh...
在洛托... 洛托...
Any other type of fish in Lotor... Lotor...
拉... 在拉特拉比亚格还有其他种类的鱼吗? - 拉特拉比亚格。
L... In Látrabjarg? - Látrabjarg.
呃,是的,我们... 有时会捕到鳕鱼
Uh, yeah, we... Sometimes, we got cod
和,呃,黑线鳕。
and, uh, haddock, as well.
啊,很适合做炸鱼薯条。
Ah, good for fish and chips.
没错。
Exactly.
我也是在海边长大的。 - 真的吗?
I grew up by the sea, too. - Really?
嗯。 - 嗯。
Mm. - Hmm.
我可以看看你的手吗?
May I see your hands?
好的。
Yeah.
这些疤痕。
The scars.
是捕鱼留下的吗?
From fishing?
是的。
Yeah.
你什么时候能开始工作?
When can you start?
炸猪排?
Tonkatsu?
呃,炸猪排是裹面包屑的炸猪肉。
Uh, tonkatsu is breaded pork.
是的。
Yes.
呃,荞麦面?
Uh, soba?
荞麦面条。 - 对。
Buckwheat noodles. - Right.
烤鸡串?
Yakitori?
呃...鸡肉。
Uh... chicken.
腌制的鸡肉。 - 嗯。
Cured chicken. - Mm.
对吧,后藤先生?
Right, Goto-san?
是的。
Yes.
让我帮你。
Let me help you.
盐烤青花鱼?
Saba no shioyaki?
青花鱼... - 青花鱼是鲭鱼。
Saba no... - Saba is a mackerel.
盐烤青花鱼。 - 对。盐烤青花鱼。
Saba no shioyaki. - Yeah. Saba no shioyaki.
呃,你-你对我来说太高了。
Uh, you're-you're too tall for me.
我很抱歉。
I'm so sorry.
感谢您的等待。 - 请给我一杯啤酒。
Thank you for waiting. - One beer, please.
这里,面条准备好了。 - 欢迎光临!
Here, noodles are ready. - Welcome!
欢迎光临!
Welcome!
谢谢。我们开动吧。
Thank you. Let's eat.
1号♥桌的肉丸准备好了。 - 好的!
Meat balls ready for table 1. - Yes!
这是您的肉丸。请慢用。
Here are your meat balls. Please enjoy.
给你。
For you.
这比伦敦经济学院好多了。
It's much better than,London School of Economics.
早上好。
Good morning.
到目前为止还不错。聪明的小伙子还没有打破任何东西。
So far, so good. Smart boy don't break anything yet.
这才是他的第一天。
It's only his first day.
后藤先生,快点。 - 来了。
Goto-san, hurry up. - Coming.
我们出去休息了。 - 好的。
We're going out for our break. - Alright.
当你打扫完之后,
When you're finished cleaning up,
你可以休息到6点。
you have a break until 6:00.
我要小睡一会儿。
I take nap.
如果你想出去的话可以离开。呼吸新鲜空气。
You leave if you want. Fresh air.
但首先,把这里收拾完。
But first, finish.
谢谢,高桥。
Thank you, Takahashi.
呃,先生。
Uh, san.
你好,伙计。你还好吗?
Hello, mate. You all right there?
是的。
Yeah.
我在想...
I was wondering if...
好的,好的。来看看吧。来。
Yeah, yeah. Come and have a look. Come.
好的。
Yeah.
后面那里随时可能发生事故,
An accident waiting to happen,
你经常会看到
at the back there. What you quite often have
球队想要踢得像曼城那样,
is teams want to play like Man City,
但是...但是要求国家南部联赛的球员这样做,
but, uh... but asking National,South players to do that,
那个年轻的守门员在那里挣扎...
the young goalkeeper there struggling...
你怎么看?
What do you reckon?
你知道这代表什么吗?
Do you know what this stands for?
我不太懂中文。
I'm not that good at Chinese.
其实这是汉字。
It's actually kanji.
嗨。
Hi.
所以你就是那个外国人
So you're the gaijin
我父亲一直在谈论的。
my father has been talking about.
呃...很高兴再次见到你。
Uh... nice to see you again.
嗨。
Hi.
新井先生,这是我们的新员工。
Arai-san, this is our new employee.
克里斯特...
Krist...
克里斯托弗。 - 克里斯托弗先生。 -克里斯托弗。
Kristofer. - Kristofer-san. -Kristofer.
很高兴认识你。 - 啊。很高兴认识你。
Nice to meet you. - Ah. Nice to meet you.
呃,后藤先生通常周末休息。
Uh, Goto-san usually has weekends off.
新井先生,经验很丰富。
Arai-san, very experienced.
而且是个歌♥剧演员。
And an opera singer.
真的吗?
Really?
但不在伦敦工作。
But not working in London.
你已经见过我女儿美子了。
And you met my daughter, Miko.
呃,是的。
Uh, yes.
在你身后。
Behind you.
哦。 - 她周末工作。
Oh. - She work weekends.
她也是伦敦大学学院的学生。
She also student at UCL.
学心理学。
Psychology.
不太实用。 - 抱歉。
Not so practical. - Sorry.
爸,别再谈论我了。
Dad, stop talking about me.
我们去换衣服吧。
Let's get dressed.
嘿。
Hey.
3号♥桌的玉子烧、炸虾和姜汁猪肉。
Tamagoyaki, deep fried shrimp, and ginger pork for table 3.
很高兴再次见到你,山本先生。这是您的菜。
Good to see you again, Yamomoto-san. Here you are.
请给我一杯清酒。 - 好的,一杯清酒。
One sake, please. - Got it, one sake.
♪ 每个人都在谈论包主义 ♪
♪ Everybody's talking about Bagism ♪
♪ 沙格主义、拖拉主义、疯狂主义 ♪
♪ Shagism, Dragism, Madism ♪
♪ 破烂主义、标签主义 ♪
♪ Ragism, Tagism ♪
♪ 这个主义、那个主义、主义、主义、主义 ♪
♪ This-ism, that-ism, ism, ism, ism ♪
♪ 我们所说的 ♪
♪ All we are saying ♪
♪ 就是给和平一个机会 ♪
♪ Is give peace a chance ♪
♪ 我们所说的 ♪
♪ All we are saying ♪
谢谢。 - ♪ 就是给和平 ♪
Thank you. - ♪ Is give peace ♪
♪ 一个机会 ♪
♪ A chance ♪
♪ 耶 ♪
♪ Yeah ♪
♪ 来吧... ♪
♪ Come on... ♪
你为什么退学了?
Why did you quit?
对不起,你说什么?
Excuse me?
在伦敦政♥治♥经济学院学习。
Studying at LSE.
呃...
Uh...
就是失去了兴趣。
Just lost interest.
...大多数人还是会完成学业的。
...Most people complete their studies anyway.
我不是。
Not me.
你曾经对它感兴趣过吗?
Were you ever interested?
嗯。
Mm.
是的。
Yeah.
你让我想起了他。
You remind me of him.
对不起,我让你想起了谁?
I'm sorry, I remind you of who?
列侬。
Lennon.
一-一定是因为眼镜吧。
M-Must be the glasses.
或者是胡子。
Or the beard.
不是。
No.
是别的东西。
It's something else.
现在他们结婚了。
Now they're married.
你看到他们在床上的照片了吗?
Did you see the pictures of them in bed?
呃,在酒店里?
Uh, in the hotel?
你怎么看?
What do you think?
我是说,我尊重他们想表达的意思。
I mean, I respect what they're trying to say.
电影精选列表