高桥先生从不去任何地方。
Takahashi-san never go anywhere.
记得锁好门。
Make sure to lock up.
好的。当然。
Yeah. Of course.
嗨。 - 嗨。
Hi. - Hi.
我没想到今晚能见到你。
I didn't expect to see you tonight.
一切都还好吗?
Is everything okay?
嗯,我有东西要给你。
Um, I have something for you.
给我的?
For me?
它很易碎。
It's fragile.
谢谢你。
Thank you.
这是我妈妈的杯子。
It was my mum's cup.
她做的。
She made it.
富士山。
Fujisan.
富士山。它很漂亮。
Fujisan. It's beautiful.
冰岛有日本人吗?
Are there Japanese people in Iceland?
嗯,据我所知没有。
Um, not that I know of.
有亚洲人吗?
Any Asian people?
可能在大使♥馆♥里有或者...
Probably at the embassies or...
就这些?
That's it?
是的。
Yeah.
美子,发生什么事了?
Wh-What's going on, Miko?
你能告诉我你在想什么吗?
Can you tell me what you're thinking?
美子?
Miko?
爸爸,你好。
Hi Dad.
你找到你的朋友了吗?
Have you found your friend?
你就不能回家吗?
Won't you just come home?
我很担心你。
I'm worried about you.
他们解雇你了吗?
Did they fire you?
呃,没有,我们放假休息。
Uh, no, we're closed for vacation.
哦。
Oh.
直到明天。
Until tomorrow.
我明天回去上班。
I go back to work tomorrow.
昨天有人带来这个。
Someone brought this in yesterday.
说是给你的。
Said it was for you.
谁?
Who?
一位东方绅士。
A Oriental gentleman.
"克里斯托弗先生"
"KRISTOFER-SAN"
克里斯托弗先生。
Kristofer-san.
发生什么事了?怎么回事?
What's going on? What happened?
高桥先生关闭了日本餐厅。
Takahashi-san closed down Nippon.
他关闭了?什么时候?
He closed it down? When?
周二。一-它发生得很快。
Tuesday. I-It happened very fast.
他让我照看鱼。
He asked me to take care of the fish.
美子在哪里?
Where's Miko?
我没看到美子,但我想她和高桥先生一起离开了。
I don't see Miko, but I think she leave with Takahashi-san.
离开?去哪里了?
Leave? Leave where?
高桥先生没说。
Takahashi-san don't say.
好的。 - 你能拿那边吗?
Okay. - Can you take that side?
太重了吗? - 不,没问题。
Is that too heavy? - No, it's fine.
小心点拿。
Take it carefully.
呃,打扰一下。发生什么事了?
Uh, excuse me. What's going on?
住在这里的那家人去哪了?
Where's the family that lives here?
他们走了。我们要搬进来。
They've gone. We're moving in.
早上好。
Good morning.
早上好。
Good morning.
对不起。对不起。
Excuse me. Excuse me.
抱歉如果我吓到你了。
I'm sorry if I startled you.
你会说英语吗?
Do you speak English?
你会说英语吗?
Do you speak English?
我不会。
I don't.
高桥先生。美子小姐。
Takahashi-san. Miko-san.
你认识她吗?
Do you know her?
你是谁?
Who are you?
我叫克里斯托弗·汉纳森。
My name is Kristofer Hannesson.
克里斯托弗。
Kristofer.
我要写下来吗? - 不用。
Should I write it down? - No need.
你认识美子吗?
Do you know Miko?
认识。
I do.
等一下。
Wait a second.
哦,把你的口罩摘下来。
Oh, take off your mask.
啊。呃...
Ah. Uh...
电梯坏了
The elevator is out of order
所以我们得走楼梯。
so we'll take the stairs.
美子生病了。
Miko has been ill.
她感染了病毒。
She got the virus.
她昨天刚从医院回来。
She just came home from the hospital yesterday.
她怎么样?
How is she?
她病得很重。
She was very sick.
她现在还很虚弱。
She is still weak.
我到了。你继续往上走。 - 谢谢。
This is my stop. You go ahead. - Thank you.
你需要上到七楼。
You need to go on to the seventh floor.
美子的门前有一把椅子。
There is a chair in front of Miko's door.
你可以在那里和她交谈。 - 去吧。
You talk to her there. - Off you go.
非常感谢。
Thank you very much.
真的是你吗?
Is that really you?
是的。
Yes.
希望你过得不错。
I hope you had a good life.
没什么可抱怨的。
Nothing to complain about.
美子,你不应该休息吗?
Miko, shouldn't you be resting?
如果你愿意,我可以改天再来。
I can come some other day if you like.
不。医生说
No. The doctors say
我已经不具传染性了,但是...
I'm no longer contagious, but...
我不知道。
I don't know.
我...
I...
我给你带了些花。
I brought you some flowers.
它们...
They...
它们可能需要浇水。
they might need water.
美子?
Miko?
是的。
Yes.
克里斯托弗。
Kristofer.
美子。
Miko.
原谅我。
Forgive me.
你不需要...
You don't need to...
哦。原谅我。
Oh. Forgive me.
嗯。
Mm.
原谅我。
Forgive me.
嗯。
Mm.
哦。
Oh.
你还在这里。
You're still here.
我哪儿也不去。
I'm not going anywhere.
现在几点了? - 中午了。
What time is it? - Midday.
已经?
Already?
嗯。但你需要休息。
Mm. But you needed the rest.
你想喝点茶吗?
You want some tea?
谢谢。
Thank you.
绿茶?
Green tea?
嗯。
Mm.
后来我查了你的信息。
I looked you up later.
很久之后。
Much later.
是吗?
You did?
我找到了你。
I found you.
你结婚了。
You were married.
你一定恨我。
You must have hated me.
从没有。
Never.
但我生气了很长很长时间。
But I was angry for a long, long time.
对不起。
I'm sorry.
啊。
Ah.
呼吸新鲜空气真好。
It's nice to get some fresh air.
你还在抽烟?
You still smoke?
这有问题吗?
Is that a problem?
电影精选列表