那些甜蜜的回忆
Those sweet memories
日夜伴随着我
stay with me day and night.
所以我永远不会忘记
So never, ever I forget.
嗨。
Hai.
唱得很好。
It was very good.
嗓音很美。
A beautiful voice.
我不知道你会唱歌♥。
I didn't know you could sing.
唱得真好。
It was very good.
天啊。
Jesus Christ.
早上好。克里斯托弗,你起得真早。
Morning. You are up early, Kristofer.
早上好。 - 你要吃早餐吗?
Good morning. - You want some breakfast?
嗯... - 培根?香肠?
Uh... - Bacon? Sausage?
不用了,艾利斯太太。谢谢。我要迟到了。
Uh, no, Mrs. Ellis. Thank you. I'm late for work.
太早了,不会迟到的。
Too early to be late.
来点炸面包?给你的肺润润油。
Bit of fried bread? Grease your lungs.
再见。
Bye-bye.
有趣的小伙子。
Funny boy.
今天新井先生状态不太好。
Arai-san is not so good today.
昨晚喝得太多了。
Too much drinking last night.
是啊,他昨晚玩得很开心。
Yeah, he was having a lot of fun.
你来做炸鸡排。
You make torikatsu.
我? - 对,你来做。
Me? - Yes, you.
嗯,高桥先生。 - 嗯?
Um, Takahashi-san. - Hmm?
呃,我一直在想。
Uh, I've been wondering.
我可以早上来这里
Would it be okay if I came here in the morning
练习烹饪吗?
to practice cooking?
我会自己打扫干净,也会付使用的费用。
I'd-I'd clean up after myself and pay for whatever I used.
不行。
No.
你不用付钱。 - 嗯。
You don't pay. - Mm.
你想做什么菜?
What do you want to cook?
我只是想看看自己能不能做出
I'd just like to see if I can make the, you know,
传统的早餐。
the traditional breakfast myself.
如-如果可以的话。
I-If that's okay.
当然可以,克里斯托弗先生。
Of course, Kristofer-san.
谢谢。
Thank you.
非常感谢。
Thank you very much.
谢谢。
Thank you.
这是您的开胃菜。 - 谢谢。
Here's your appetizer. - Thank you.
山本先生的啤酒。 - 好的。
A beer for Mr. Yamamoto. - Okay.
高桥先生。
Takahashi-san.
仁美。那不是死苍蝇。
Hitomi. It's not a dead fly.
哦。克里斯托弗先生。
Oh. Kristofer-san.
怎么了?
What is it?
"平静的海面,
"A calm sea,
"但波浪高如山峰,
"but waves, high as a mountain,
在我脑海中翻腾。"
breaking inside my head."
只在脑海中的波浪。
Waves only in the head.
非常感人。
Very emotional.
你是个好诗人。
You're a good poet.
(用意大利语唱歌♥)
(Sings in Italian)
新井先生,你看见克里斯托弗了吗?
Arai-san, have you seen Kristofer?
(用日语唱歌♥),他在后院。
(Sings in Japanese),He is out in the backyard.
爸爸说你想当厨师。
Dad says you want to be a cook.
他告诉你的? - 嗯。
He told you that? - Mm-hmm.
呃,不,不是。
Uh, no, no.
嗯,我-我只是想看看我能不能做好...
Well, I-I just want to see if I can make the...
你知道,传统的早餐。
you know, the traditional breakfast properly.
那谁来评判呢?
And who's going to be the judge of that?
我想是我自己。
Me, I guess.
你想让我来吗?
Do you want me to come?
是的。
Yes.
但你不能对我太严格。
But you can't be too tough on me, though.
你害怕吗?
Are you afraid of that?
是的。
Yes.
美子,我很害怕你。
Miko, I'm terrified of you.
尊敬的乘客们,我们将在10分钟后着陆。
Dear passengers, we'll be landing in 10 minutes.
请系好安全带。
Please fasten your seat belts.
请保持电子设备关闭直到着陆。
Keep your electric devices turned off until landing.
我们还没谈到,索尼娅,你的女儿。
We've yet to talk about,Sonja, your daughter.
你们开始约会时她多大了?
How old was she when you started dating?
她不是... - 她快七岁了。
Wasn't she... - She was turning seven.
七岁。
Seven.
她对你的反应如何?
How did she respond to you?
很好。 - 非常好。
Just fine. - Really well.
她叫你"爸爸"吗?
Does she call you 'Dad'?
通常是的。
Usually she does.
但如果我惹她生气就叫"克里斯托弗"。
But 'Kristofer' if I upset her.
那很少发生。他太宠她了。
That rarely happens. He overindulges her.
怎么说?
How so?
嗯,最后都是我来给她设立界限。
Well, I'm the one who ends up setting her boundaries.
你们有讨论过要自己的孩子吗?
Did you ever discuss having children of your own?
英加认为一开始对索尼娅来说可能太难接受了。
Inga thought it might be too much for Sonja at first.
然后时间就这样过去了...
Then time passed and...
嗯。
Mm-hmm.
所以你们选择推迟要更多孩子?
So you chose to postpone having more children?
是的。
Yes.
这就是原因吗?
Was that the reason?
不是。
No.
你好,伙计。
Hello, mate.
我能为您提供什么? - 嘿,早上好。
What can I get you? - Hey. Good morning.
嗯... - 蛤蜊。
Um... - Clams.
我们有一些来自多塞特的圆蛤。口感略甜。
We've got some quahogs from Dorset. Slightly sweet.
来自设得兰群岛的竹蛏。苏格兰人称它们为"spoots"。
Razors from Shetland. The Scots call them "spoots."
还有来自埃塞克斯的樱桃石蛤。
Cherrystones from Essex.
给你。尝尝这个。
Here you are. Try this.
非常感谢。
Thank you so much.
又甜又咸。
Sweet and salty.
"致克里斯托弗先生。"
"TO KRISTOFER-SAN."
"一个温柔的灵魂。"
"A GENTLE SOUL."
欢迎光临。
Welcome.
早上好。 - 早上好。
Good morning. - Good morning.
你穿这件夹克很好看。
You look good in that jacket.
非常感谢。
Thank you very much.
这是我父亲的,对吧? - 没错。
It's from my father, right? - That's correct.
好吃。
Delicious.
嗯? - 嗯哼。
Mm? - Mm-hmm.
谢谢。
Thank you.
谢谢。
Thank you.
那么,你不在这里工作的时候都做些什么?
So, what do you do when you're not working here?
我读书,听音乐,
I read, listen to music,
努力学习日语。
try to study Japanese.
嗯,听起来你做得很不错。
Well, sounds like you're doing really well.
谢谢。
Thank you.
你想家吗?
Do you miss home?
嗯。
Mm.
呃,冰岛。 - 嗯哼。
Uh, Iceland. - Mm-hmm.
有时候。
Sometimes.
你呢? - 这里现在就是我的家。
What about you? - This is my home now.
哦,不,我是说,呃,广岛。你想念广岛吗?
Oh, no, I mean, um, Hiroshima. Do you miss Hiroshima?
广岛...
Hiroshima...
那里已经什么都没有了。
There's nothing left.
我们很久以前就离开了,也不会再回去。
We left a long time ago, and we're not going back.
对不起。 - 没关系。
I'm sorry. - It's okay.
我在汤里放了,呃,蛤蜊。
I put, um, clams in the soup.
来自,呃,埃塞克斯的樱桃石蛤。
Cherrystones from, uh, Essex.
对不起。我不能这样坐着。
I'm sorry. I can't sit like this.
我的膝盖不像日本人那样灵活。
My knees aren't Japanese.
你女朋友叫什么名字?
What was your girlfriend's name?
呃,希尔杜尔。
Uh, Hildur.
她住在冰岛吗? - 嗯哼。
Does she live in Iceland? - Mm-hmm.
电影精选列表