但是有一些不对劲的地方...
There was something off about a...
在五星级酒店发起的革命。
revolution started in a five-star hotel.
♪ 给和平一个机会 ♪
♪ Give peace a chance ♪
♪ 每个人都在谈论约翰和洋子 ♪
♪ Everybody's talking,'bout John and Yoko ♪
♪ 蒂莫西·利里,罗斯玛丽... ♪
♪ Timmy Leary, Rosemary... ♪
你会唱歌♥?
You sing?
不会。
No.
我-我以前在家乡参加过合唱团,但是...
I-I was in a choir back home, but...
合唱团? - 是的。
A choir? - Yeah.
你唱得像他一样好吗?
You sing good like him?
不。
No.
差得远呢。
Not even close.
♪ 来吧。 ♪
♪ Come on. ♪
♪ 像那样,你为什么装得这么难搞? ♪
♪ Like that, why you play hard? ♪
我可以接这个电♥话♥吗? - 好的,接吧。
Can I take this? - Yeah, go on.
♪ 仍然像机关枪一样尖叫... ♪
♪ Still screaming out like chain guns... ♪
你好,亲爱的。 - 我一直在等你的消息。
Hello, dear. - I've been waiting to hear from you.
那是什么噪音? - 抱歉。
What's that noise? - Sorry.
我在纹身店里。
I'm at a tattoo parlour.
为什么?在做什么?
Why? Doing what?
在纹身。
Getting a tattoo.
你疯了吗? - 没有,为什么这么说?
Have you gone insane? - No, why?
你的未婚夫全身都是纹身。
Your fiancé is all inked.
他叫阿克塞尔。 - 对,阿克塞尔。
His name is Axel. - Axel, right.
他从头到脚都纹满了。
He's tattooed from head to toe.
这和他有什么关系? - 我只是在开玩笑。
What has he got to do with it? - I'm just teasing.
趁还有航♥班♥赶紧回家吧。
Come home while there are still flights.
这是一个日本符号♥。
It's a Japanese symbol.
边境正在关闭,而你却在伦敦纹身!
The borders are closing and you're in London getting a tattoo!
勇气。它的意思是勇气。
Courage. It means courage.
等你离开这嘈杂的地方再给我打电♥话♥。
Call me when you're out of this noise.
索尼娅!
Sonja!
索尼娅。
Sonja.
不,这太让人开心了。
No, it's so happy.
嗯,这是经典。
Well, it's a classic.
这是我唯一在乎的事。
It's the only thing,I care about.
哦,典型的女人。 - 啊!
Oh, typical women. - Aw!
你怎么了? - 这会很漂亮的。
What-What's got into you? - It's gonna be gorgeous.
他们不会离开的。 - 有什么急的?
They won't leave. - What's the rush?
我的同学朋友们已经在外面等着了。
My friends from school are already waiting outside.
我希望你能帮我关店。
I was hoping you would help me close up.
仁美,你能替我吗?
Hitomi. Can you cover for me?
又来?不行。我不能。
Again? No way. I can't.
美子,你应该帮忙。
Miko, you should help out.
怎么了?
What's going on?
她-她想让我关店,这样她就能再出去玩了。
Sh-She wants me to close up so she can go out again.
呃,高桥小姐,我可以关店。
Uh, Takahashi-san, I can close up.
克里斯托弗愿意帮忙。
Kristofer is up for it.
呃...可以吗?
Uh... is it okay?
当然可以。- 好的,好的。
Yeah. Of course. - Okay, okay.
那好吧,美子,你可以走了。
Okay then, Miko, you can go.
但别玩得太晚。我们明天还要工作。
But don't stay out late. We have work tomorrow.
我保证。
I promise.
小心点。- 好的。
Be careful. - Yes.
也许我犯了个错误。
Maybe I made a mistake.
错误?为什么?
A mistake? Why?
当我来到这个国家的时候。
When I came to this country.
呃,你在这里住了多久?
Uh, how long have you lived here?
从57年开始。
Since '57.
你在这里有家人吗?
Do you have, uh, family here?
这就是你来这里的原因吗?
Is that why you came?
不,没有家人。- 没有?
No, no family. - No?
那为什么选择英国?
So why England?
从东京飞来最便宜。
Cheapest flight from Tokyo.
那是你以前住的地方吗?
Was that where you lived?
是的。
Yes.
我们来自东京。
We came from Tokyo.
♪ 这是那个 ♪
♪ It's the time ♪
♪ 季节的时光... ♪
♪ Of the season... ♪
看看你!
Look at you!
是的,这是玛丽·奎恩特的设计。
Yes, it's a Mary Quant.
这条裙子很短。- 你觉得是吗?
The dress is very short. - You think so?
哦,好吧。
Oh, well.
仁美,我们不在日本。也许你应该给自己买♥♥一条。
Hitomi, we're not in Japan. Maybe you should buy yourself one.
我?不要!
Me? No!
♪ 爱的季节 ♪
♪ Season for loving ♪
你看起来棒极了。
You look amazing.
啵!
Mwah!
♪ 你叫什么名字? ♪
♪ What's your name? ♪
♪ 你叫什么名字? ♪ - ♪ 谁是你♥爸♥爸? ♪
♪ What's your name? ♪ - ♪ Who's your daddy? ♪
你听那首歌♥听了多少遍?
Home many times did you listen to that song?
什么歌♥?
What song?
嗨。
Hi.
你在学日语吗?
Are you learning Japanese?
呃...
Uh...
我听不懂。
I don't understand.
我是说,
I mean, I said,
"克里斯托弗,你在学日语吗?"
"Are you learning Japanese, Kristofer?"
呃,是的。
Uh, yeah.
看我找到了什么。
Look what I found.
哦,嗯,这是鸣树,我的男朋友。
Oh, um, this is Naruki, my boyfriend.
你好,鸣树。
Hi, Naruki.
很高兴认识你。
Nice to meet you.
很高兴认识你。
Nice to meet you.
我叫克里斯托弗。
My name's Kristofer.
你,呃,今晚要工作吗?
Are you, uh, working tonight?
是的,我想是的。
Yes, I think so.
好的,我,呃,到时候见。
Okay, I'll, uh, see you then.
好的。
Okay.
也许吧。
Maybe.
啊。
Ah.
呃,我要这个。
Uh, I'll take this one.
"中村"?M-U-R-A?
"Nakamura"? M-U-R-A?
是的。"仁-仁美",顺便说一下。 - 嗯。
Yeah. "H-Hitomi," by the way. - Mm.
哦。抱歉。你能保持距离吗?
Oh. Sorry. Could you keep your distance?
两米。谢谢。 - 好的。
Two meters. Thank you. - Yeah.
谢谢。 - 嗯哼。
Thank you. - Uh-huh.
你说她住在哪里?
Where did you say she lived?
我最后知道的是在克罗伊登,伦敦南部。
The last time I knew was in Croydon, South London.
呃,阿迪斯科姆格罗夫。
Uh, Addiscombe Grove.
但那是很久以前的事了。50年前。
But that's some time ago. 50 years.
50年?
50 years?
准确地说,是51年。
To be more exact, 51.
汉纳森先生...
Mr. Hannesson...
如果我可以冒昧地说,
If I may be so bold,
你是最后一位客人了。
you are the last guest left.
我们必须尽快关闭酒店。
We have to close the hotel as soon as possible.
你可能想回去
You may want to go back
趁还有飞往冰岛的航♥班♥。
while there are still flights to Iceland.
我不会回去的。
I'm not going back.
嗯,我看不到有什么中村仁美
Well, there is no Hitomi Nakamura
住在克罗伊登。
living in Croydon that I can see.
那里... - 让我说得更准确些。
There-there... - Let me be more exact.
上次我查询时,20年前,她已经搬走了。
Last time I checked it,20 years ago, she had moved.
所以你-你20年前找过她,
So you-you looked for her,20 years ago,
但你-你那时候找不到她? -是的。
but you-you couldn't find her then? -Yeah.
让我解释一下。
Let me explain.
好的。
Okay.
请说。
Please do.
嗯。 - 嗯。
Mmm. - Mmm.
电影精选列表