你需要尽快过来,这很重要。
Talking on the phone is not allowed in the dining room.
恐怕我要挂电♥话♥了。
I'm afraid I have to hang up.
再见。
Goodbye.
我对记住某些事情感到困难。
I struggle remembering certain things.
模糊的记忆?
Vague memories?
我常常对自己的记忆缺乏信任。
I often have a hard time trusting my memory.
常常?
Often?
或者大部分时间。
Or most of the time.
那你的运动技能呢?
What about your motor skills?
早晨起来很僵硬
I'm stiff in the morning
而且一整天都这样。
and throughout the day.
感觉就像被卡车撞了一样。
It feels like being hit by a truck.
早上吗? - 是的。
In the morning? - Yes.
我的精细运动能力在下降。
I'm losing my fine motor skills.
系鞋带、扣纽扣、发短♥信♥。
Tying shoelaces, buttoning up. Sending texts.
你在做练习吗? - 当然。
You're doing your exercises? - Of course.
我会背诵我的银行账号♥和身份证号♥码,还有餐厅的菜单。
I recite my bank and ID number, the menu from the restaurant.
有时还会背诵俳句。 - 俳句?
And sometimes a haiku. - Haiku?
你知道那是什么吗?日本诗歌♥。
Do you know what it is? Japanese poetry.
我听说过。
I've heard of it.
你做的测试并不能告诉我们太多
The test you took doesn't tell us much
但它给了我们一个指示。
but it gives us an indication.
我们需要做一个核磁共振。
We need to do an MRI.
检查你的大脑。
Of your brain.
揭示我的秘密。
Revealing my secrets.
有什么要隐藏的吗?
Anything to hide?
没什么。
Not really.
克里斯托弗。
Kristofer.
在像你这样的情况下,人们经常会利用这个机会
In situations like yours, people often use the opportunity
处理一些未完成的事情。
to take care of unfinished business.
趁他们还能做的时候。
While they still can.
这只是一个建议,以防你可能有一些未解决的问题。
It's just an advice, in case you may have unresolved issues.
因为停学而退学吗?
Dropping out because of the suspensions?
我退学是因为学校被
I'm quitting because the school is ruled by
压♥迫♥性的保守派统治。
oppressive conservatives.
我在想我们是否面对的是
I'm wondering if we're dealing with
社♥会♥主♥义♥政♥治♥的重塑
the remaking of socialist politics
还是克里斯托弗·汉纳森的重塑。
or the remaking of Kristofer Hannesson.
约纳斯,你认为供需曲线
Jónas, do you think supply and demand curves
能帮我们产生影响吗?
are gonna help us make a difference?
嗯,是的。
Mm, yes.
那么你为什么不退学? - 我刚说过我会的。
So why don't you quit? - I just said I would.
他真的要退学吗? - 我不知道,伙计。
Is he really gonna quit? - I don't know, man.
他已经说了一段时间了。
He's been talking about it for a while.
看,你可以加入无产阶级。
Look, you could join the proletariat.
"招聘员工"。
"Staff wanted."
他们在招人。
They're hiring.
嘿,克里斯托弗想加入无产阶级。
Hey, Kristofer wants to join the proletariat.
去吧。去日本人那里找份工作。
Go on. Get a job with the Japs.
好吧。
Okay.
嘿,克里斯托弗。
Hey, Kristofer.
真是个白♥痴♥。
What an idiot.
你好?
Hello?
来吧,克里斯托弗!
Come on, Kristofer!
真是个白♥痴♥。 - 嗨。
What an idiot. - Hi.
我们6点开门。
We open at 6:00.
哦,不。呃,我其实是来应聘空缺职位的。
Oh, no. Uh, I was just actually here for the job vacancy.
啊?
Huh?
那个...你们门外有招聘广♥告♥。
The j... There's a sign outside your door.
你想洗盘子?
You want to wash dishes?
是啊。我是说,如果那就是工作内容的话。
Yeah. I mean, if that's what it is.
你明天早上10点来面试。
You come tomorrow morning at 10:00 for interview.
谢谢。
Thank you.
抱歉。
Sorry.
哦。
Oh.
嗯...
Um...
呃,抱歉。是的。 - 对不起。
Uh, sorry. Yeah. - Excuse me.
那么,结果如何?你得到这份工作了吗?
So, how did it go? Did you get the job?
得了吧。你不是认真的吧,是吗?
Come on. You're not serious about this, are you?
我是认真的。
Yes, I am.
通过成为一名服务员来拯救世界?
Saving the world by becoming a waiter?
不,是洗碗工。
No, as a dishwasher.
那肯定能有所作为。
That's going to make a difference.
嗨。
Hi.
对不起。我以为,呃... - 呃,我们要到
I'm sorry. I thought, um... - Uh, we don't open
午餐时间才开门。
till lunchtime.
不,我其实是来面试的。
No, I'm-I'm actually here for the job interview.
面试? - 是的。
Interview? - Yeah.
哦。呃,好-好的。
Oh. Uh, o-okay.
呃,请您在这里等一下。 - 好的。谢谢。
Uh, you wait there, please. - Okay. Thank you.
高桥先生。
Takahashi-san.
什么事?
Yes?
有个外国人来面试。
A foreigner is here for an interview.
请进。 - 谢谢。
Please. - Thank you.
那么,你在哪里工作?什么餐厅?
So, where do you work? What restaurant?
呃,我以前从未在餐厅工作过。
Uh, I've never worked in a restaurant before.
那你是做什么的?
So, what do you do?
我目前是,呃,一名学生,
I am, uh, currently a student,
呃,在伦敦政♥治♥经济学院。
uh, at London School of Economics.
这不是兼♥职♥工作。
This is not part-time job.
我不是在找兼♥职♥工作。
I'm not looking for a part-time job.
你想放弃学业?为什么?
You want to quit studying? Why?
只是,嗯,我失去了兴趣。
It's just, um, I lost interest.
很好的学校。很受尊重。
Great school. Very respected.
你会做饭吗?
You know how to cook?
即使是洗碗工也需要懂一些。
Even dishwasher need to know something.
呃,会一些。我知道怎么煮鳕鱼和土豆。
Uh, yeah. Well, I know how to boil cod and potatoes.
我以前夏天在,呃,渔船上工作过。
I used to work on, uh, fishing boats in the summer.
渔船? - 是的。
Fishing boats? - Yeah.
你在渔船上工作过?
You worked on fishing boats?
是的,在我的家乡,呃,冰岛。
Yeah, back home, uh, in Iceland.
哦。冰岛?
Huh. Iceland?
是的。 - 冰岛。
Yeah. - Iceland.
像日本一样有火山吗? - 是的。没错。
Volcanoes like Japan? - Yeah. Exactly.
哦。
Oh.
跟我来。 - 好的。
Come with me. - Yeah.
这里以前是一家面包店。
This used to be a bakery.
真的吗?
Really?
空间大,租金便宜。
Big space, cheap rent.
你好。嗨。 - 嗨。
Hello. Hi. - Hi.
后藤先生,这是来面试的外国人。
Goto-san, this is the foreigner who came for the interview.
嗨。
Hi.
在冰岛你们捕什么鱼?
What do you fish in Iceland?
嗯,主要是比目鱼。 - 嗯?
Um, mostly flatfish. - Huh?
比如说,大♥比♥目鱼。 - 啊。
Like, uh, halibut. - Ah.
有时我们也会捕到安康鱼。
And sometimes we also got monkfish.
安康鱼? - 是的,安康鱼。
Monkfish? - Yeah, monkfish.
哦。 - 但是,呃,没人想要它。
Oh. - But, uh, no one wants it.
哦,可惜。 - 嗯?
Oh, pity. - Huh?
安康鱼是好鱼。
Good fish, monkfish.
但是太丑了。 - 哦,但很好吃。
But so ugly. - Oh, but tasty.
冰岛。冰岛。
Iceland. Iceland.
呃,在这里。就是这里。 - 哦。
Uh, here. That's it. - Oh.
哦。
Oh.
我以前住在这里,呃,斯奈山半岛。
I used to live here in, uh, Snaefellsnes.
嗯? - 斯奈山半岛。
Huh? - Snaefellsnes.
斯奈山半岛。
Snaefellsnes.
哦,你是那里人。 - 是的。
Oh, you from there. - Yeah.
你们出海捕鱼多长时间?
How long were you out for fishing?
呃,通常过夜。 - 嗯嗯。
Uh, overnight. - Uh-huh.
电影精选列表