让我想起我们第一次交谈。
Reminds me on our first talk.
哦。
Oh.
在日本屋的后院。
In the backyard at Nippon.
没错。
Exactly.
我脑海中已经想象过那么多次我们在那里,
I've pictured us there so many times,
但更多的是在我房♥间里。
but more in my room.
我们独处,
We're alone,
你开始问我关于我父亲的事。
and you start asking about my father.
我当时很害怕他回家。
I was so scared of him, that he might come home.
桥本先生告诉我
Hashimoto-san told me
你和孩子们一起工作。
that you worked with children.
孩子们。
Children.
他们成了我的热情所在,你知道吗?
They became my passion, you know?
我从未结婚。
I never married.
你还记得这个词...
Do you remember the word...
"原♥子♥弹♥爆♥炸♥幸存者"吗?
"hibakusha"?
是的,当然。
Yes, of course.
原♥子♥弹♥爆♥炸♥幸存者。
Atomic bomb survivor.
是的。
Yes.
嗯,我11岁的时候
Well, I was 11
爸爸第一次告诉我妈妈身上发生了什么。
when Dad first told me what happened to Mum.
关于广岛的轰炸。
About the bombing of Hiroshima.
在那之前,我只知道我们曾经住在广岛
Until then, I only knew that we had lived here in Hiroshima
然后搬到了东京。
before we moved to Tokyo.
但现在...
But now...
他觉得他别无选择,只能告诉我。
he felt he had no choice but to tell me.
那是我第一次听到"原爆幸存者"这个词。
That was the first time,I heard the word "hibakusha."
当时存在很多歧视。
There was a lot of discrimination.
在某些方面,现在仍然存在。
There still is, in some way.
人们认为这是可以遗传的。
People thought it was hereditary.
有些人认为这是会传染的。
Some people thought it was contagious.
爸爸想要远离这一切,
Dad wanted to get away from it all,
所以我们搬到了伦敦。
so we moved to London.
你知道,一开始,他的规矩和禁令
You know, at first, his rules and prohibitions
并没有影响到我。 - 嗯。
didn't affect me. - Hmm.
但后来我进入青春期。
But then I hit puberty.
你体内存在缺陷。
There are imperfections inside you.
在内部,
Inside,
你受到了损害。
you're damaged.
这个孩子,
This child,
严重残疾。
is severely disabled.
这个孩子在母亲暴露于辐射时还在子♥宫♥里。
The child was in the womb when the mother was exposed to radiation.
像你一样,
Like you,
她是一个原爆幸存者。
she is a hibakusha.
但是爸爸。
But Dad.
没有证据表明我不能生健康的孩子。
There's no evidence,I can't have healthy children.
你答应过我的。
You promised me.
如果你生下这样的孩子,
If you bear a child like this,
你将无法照顾它。
you won't be able to take care of it.
你还记得鸣树
Do you remember when Naruki
来餐厅的时候吗?
came to the restaurant?
那时爸爸告诉他我是原爆幸存者。
That's when Dad told him,I was a hibakusha.
那就足够了。
That was enough.
但我并不在乎。
But I didn't care.
我遇见了你。
I had met you.
然后有些事情改变了,不是吗?
And then something changed, didn't it?
是的。
Yes.
我以为我找到了答案。
I thought I found the answer.
说服爸爸并不容易,
Persuading Dad wasn't easy,
但他同意了。
but he agreed.
在两害相权取其轻中,
Of two evils,
绝育手术比起
sterilization was better
不得不信任我遵守承诺要好。
than having to trust me to keep my promise.
绝育手术?
Sterilization?
我以为那是唯一的办法。
I thought that was the only way.
打扰了。
Excuse me.
我和小林医生有预约。
I have an appointment with Dr. Kobayashi.
高桥小姐。
Takahashi-san.
我一直在等您。
I've been expecting you.
请这边走。
Please, this way.
我会用手检查您。
I'll examine you by hand.
您的子♥宫♥有点肿大。
Your uterus is a bit enlarged.
您上次月经是什么时候?
When was the last time you had your period?
爸爸没有问孩子的父亲是谁。
Dad didn't ask who the father was.
孩子的父亲?
The father?
我告诉他了。
I told him.
他一直很喜欢你。
He was so fond of you.
我以为这会有帮助,但并没有。
I thought it would help, but it didn't.
我本想告诉你我怀孕的事,
I was gonna tell you about my pregnancy,
但我失去了勇气。
but I lost my courage.
对爸爸来说,我犯了他最担心的罪。
To Dad, I had committed the crime he most feared.
他确信孩子会有残疾。
He was convinced the baby was disabled.
我也开始这么相信。
I started believing it, too.
他命令我待在家里。
He ordered me to stay at home.
他关闭了日本餐厅,
He closed Nippon,
付清员工工资,订好机票,
paid the staff, booked our flights,
这一切都在几天内完成。
all in a matter of days.
没有向任何人道别。
Said goodbye to no one.
我们搬到了这里东边的竹原村。
We moved to Takehara, village east of here.
那里是他的根。
This was where his roots were.
他埋葬我母亲的地方。
Where he had buried my mother.
经历了这一切,
After everything,
离开20多年后...
after more than 20 years away...
在他逃离之后,
...after he had escaped,
他回来了。
he came back.
我的孩子没事吧?
Is my baby okay?
看起来很好。
It looks fine.
恭喜你。 - 非常感谢。
Congratulations. - Thank you very much.
签字。
Sign.
重要文件。只管签字。
Important papers. Just sign.
医生说,
The doctor says,
缺陷会在以后出现。
the defects will appear later.
他的名字是明。
His name is Akira.
你儿子的名字是明。
Your son's name is Akira.
他长得像你。
He looks like you.
我们很幸运。
We were very lucky.
他被好人收养了。
He was adopted by good people.
丈夫是澳大利亚人,
The husband is Australian,
妻子是日本人。
the wife Japanese.
嗯。明。
Mm. Akira.
你说名字是明。 - 是的。
You said the name was Akira. - Yes.
我喜欢这个名字的发音。
I love the sound of it.
猜猜他是做什么的。
Guess what he does.
他是个厨师。
He's a chef.
不是。 - 是的。
No. - Yes.
他在吴市经营一家餐厅。
He runs a restaurant in Kure.
是-是在斋川河上的一艘牡蛎船。
It-It's an oyster boat on the river Sakai.
他自己做所有的菜。
He cooks everything himself.
哦,他是一位非常好的厨师。
Oh, he's a very good chef.
我每周都去那里吃午餐。
And I go see him every week for lunch.
他知道你的事吗?
Does he know about you?
不,他永远不会知道。
No, he'll never know.
我...我是个常客。我-我坐在吧台。
I... I'm a regular. I-I sit at the bar.
哦,我们聊这聊那,
Oh, we talk of this and that,
聊,呃,食物,天气。
of, uh, food, the weather.
还有...
And...
他有两个女儿。
he has two daughters.
不会吧。 - 是的。
No. - Yes.
大女儿是个工程师。
The older is an engineer.
小女儿在大学学习历史。
The younger studies history at university.
电影精选列表