Give you that Roman Holiday look.
这让我有点头疼
That kind of gives me a headache.
和裙子很配
Goes with the dress.
我们可以扮演《绿野仙踪》里的多萝西
I mean, we could do Dorothy from Wizard of Oz.
或者安尼特·富尼切洛
Or Annette Funicello.
我需要一件子弹胸罩和一些填充的东西
All I need is a bullet bra and something to fill it with.
我喜欢这样的你
I mean, I like you like this.
很朴素 你知道吗?
Unadorned, you know?
只是你而已
Just you.
亲爱的 我觉得你不需要什么发型
I don't think you need a style, sweetie.
但如果你想 我可以给你安排一次造型
But if you want I can fit you in for a set and dry day of.
好的
Okay.
跳舞是什么时候?
What time is the dance?
六点
Uh, 6:00.
两点钟怎么样?
How about two o'clock?
很好
That'd be great.
那就两点钟
Two o'clock it is.
你想念他吗?
Do you miss him?
是啊
Yes, I do.
他是个很好的男孩
He was a good boy.
你觉得你还会再结婚吗?
Do you think you'll ever marry again?
我...我没有结过婚
I... I was never married.
我只是搬来的时候跟人这么说的而已
I just told people that when I moved here.
你知道小镇上的人们
You know people in a small town,
他们不想知道
they don't wanna know.
他们不需要知道所有的事情
Well, they don't need to know everything.
所以他是你的情人吗?
So he was your lover?
不 那就是丑闻了
No, that would be scandalous.
不
No.
那是我弟弟 埃迪
No, that's my brother, Eddie.
他19岁时去了韩国
He was 19 when he went to Korea.
瘦得连制♥服♥都只能挂在身上了
He was so skinny that his uniform hung off him
就像把麻袋套在扫帚把上
like a gunny sack on a broomstick.
他的整个前额都长了粉刺
He had pimples all over his forehead.
他以为他永远不会有一个女孩
He thought he'd never get a girl.
他非常渴望有一个女孩
He was so desperate to get a girl.
这是我最难过的地方
That's the sad part for me
就是
that um
他再也不能长大了
that he never outgrew that.
他一直认为自己是有缺陷的人
That notion of being a flawed person.
我们15号♥见
So I'll um, I'll see you on the 15th.
好的
Okay.
很好
Great.
-好的 -拜 谢谢
- All right. - Bye, thank you.
嘿
Hey!
我不记得我答应过你啊
I don't recall saying yes.
你最好去和她谈谈 克雷格
Better go talk to her, Craig.
我能帮你什么忙吗?
Can I help you with somethin'?
我不认为在女孩还没有答应的时候
I don't think it's very nice that you're telling
就告诉镇上的每个人她是你的舞伴
everyone around town you're taking a gal to a dance
是什么好事
when she never did say yes.
你不认为
Don't you think I have the right
我有权利自己做决定吗?
to make up my own mind?
我想我知道什么对你比较好
I figured I knew what was good for ya.
你这样觉得吗?
You think so?
是的
Know so.
证明啊
Prove it.
噢 伙计
Oh man!
你就要这样抛下我们了吗?
You just going to leave us like that?
克雷格!她还有妹妹吗?
Craig! She got a sister?
我们这是在干什么?
What are we doing here?
怎么 你是胆小鬼吗?
What, are you chicken?
我不想看到鬼魂从水里出来
I do not need to see a ghost come up out of that water.
像你这么强壮的大个子什么都不要怕!
Oh, a big ol' strong man like you ain't afraid of nothing!
该死 你们这些城市女孩发展真快
Damn, you city girls is fast.
你这乡下男生真磨叽
And you country boys is slow.
只要你愿意 我们也能快起来
We can be if you want us to be.
我喜欢快一些
I like it fast,
然后慢下来
then slow.
该死
Damn.
你忘了害怕
You forget to be afraid.
我害怕你
I'm afraid of you.
你在干什么?
What are you doing?
在我摔断脖子之前
Let me in before I break my goddamn neck
赶紧让我进去
for Christ sake.
我的天哪
Geez Louise, goodness gracious.
你安静一点
Shh, shh, you have to be quiet
如果我妈妈听到你的声音 我就死定了
'cause if my mom hears you there will be hell to pay.
总是要付出代价的
Ugh, there's always hell to pay.
你喝醉了
You're drunk.
真的嘛?
I am?
你闻起来像...
You smell like...
那是什么?
What is that?
火机油?
Um, lighter fluid?
我想是的?
I think?
我去给你倒一些水
Let me go get you some water.
不 不用 我不要喝水
No, no, no, don't get any water,
我只会喝得更醉 我不需要
I'll just get drunker, I don't need any.
你刚刚去哪里了?
Where you been?
我下了地狱
I've been to Hell.
我看见了魔鬼 他说 “马吉·里士满”
I saw the Devil and he said, "Maggie Richmond,
“你骗不了我”
"you don't fool me."
愚弄我 艾瑞斯 就是这样
Fool me. Hey, Iris it's just that
就算我换了发型
it don't matter if I change my hair,
或者换了衣服都没什么用
or have different clothes.
我还是我 我还是之前那个我
I'm still me, I'm still the same person.
我总是这样
I always was.
我不知道你在说什么 马吉
I don't know what you're talking about, Maggie.
就算我爸爸
It don't matter if my daddy
带我远离了那个
moves me from the city with all of those
很多不好影响的城市
bad influences, and no matter
我的灵魂生病了
I'm sick in the soul
我需要被拯救
and I need savin'.
噢 马吉
Oh, Maggie.
就算我在萨姆纳池塘里
Don't matter if I lose my virginity
失身给了克雷格·巴特勒也没关系
to Craig Butler in the Sumner Pond.
马吉
Maggie.
让他把它放进我的身体里
Let him put himself inside of me.
没事的
It's okay.
我 我好脏
I'm, I'm dirty,
我没法忘掉这一切!
and I can't get it out of me!
你不脏 马吉
You're not dirty, Maggie.
不要哭 都会没事的
Don't cry, it's all going to be okay.
你是唯一一个了解我的人
You're the only one that gets me.
你是唯一理解我的人
You're the only one that understands me.
我保证 你会没事的
I promise, you're okay.
唯一一个理解我的人
The only one that gets me.
会过去的
Hey, you're going to be.
马吉
Maggie.
我不是故意要那样对你的
I didn't mean to do that to you.
马吉 马吉
Maggie, Maggie, Maggie.
对不起 什么都没发生
I'm sorry, nothin' happened.
没事的
It's okay.
什么都没发生 我对你没有那种想法
Nothin' happened. I don't think of you that way.
我不是那样想你的
That's not how I think of you.
我知道你没有
I know you don't!
我对你从来没有那个意思 我很抱歉
It's never been like that with you, I'm sorry.
马吉 不要
Maggie, no!
马吉 不要走
Maggie, don't go!
马吉
Maggie!
马吉 拜托 不要走 马吉
电影精选列表