I can't.
晚安 马吉
Night, Maggie.
我不需要你的帮助
I don't care about your help.
玛斯说我们是漂亮的年轻女士
Well, Mads says that we are beautiful young ladies.
付钱给她是有原因的
You do pay her for a reason.
克拉丽莎
Clarissa.
她在这儿呢
There she is.
冷静 海蒂 她又不是复活的基♥督♥
Calm down, Hattie, she's not Christ risen.
你入选了!
You made the team!
你是一个正式的黄莺了
You're an official songbird.
你是我们中的一员了
Which makes you one of us.
太好了 你的头发怎么了?
Great. What happened to your hair?
不要在意
Never mind that.
我们给新歌♥手的首要任务
Okay, our first official order of business
就是给她找个舞伴
for our new songbird is to find her a prom date.
噢!布莱恩·埃默里奇邀请了我
Oh! Brian Emerich asked me.
那个侏儒
The midget.
他才不是
He is not.
他身高只到她的胸
He comes up to her bust.
那只是在我穿高跟鞋的时候
That's only if I'm wearing heels.
不要这么敏感 海蒂
Don't be so sensitive, Hattie.
总之 我们都找了橄榄球运动员
Anyway, we all have football players,
但我想还剩下一个给你
but I think there's one left for you.
在那
Over there.
但我们必须等10分钟才能接近
But we have to wait 10 minutes before we approach.
克拉丽莎说了
Clarissa says,
看起来太主动总是不好的
it's never good to look too eager.
我确实这么说
I do say that.
我可不想看起来太急切
Well, I wouldn't want to look too eager.
这是什么?
What are these?
我在你上衣口袋里找到的
I found them in your coat pocket.
我的膀胱药
Pills for my bladder.
马吉带我去找了凯医生
Maggie took me to Dr. Kay.
马吉?
Maggie?
马吉 马吉 马吉
Maggie, Maggie, Maggie.
她是我的朋友 妈妈
She's my friend, mama.
朋友
Some friend.
你知道这些是什么吗?
You know what these are?
是我膀胱的药
They're pills for my bladder.
这些是糖片
They're sugar pills.
全部都是
That's all they are.
糖
Sugar.
妈妈 把药给我
Mama, give me my pills.
亲爱的 你认为这个女孩是你的朋友
Honey, you think this girl is your friend,
但我比你更清楚
I'm the one that knows better.
我是那个关心你的人
I'm the one that takes care of you
我也能告诉你
and I can tell you,
我永远不会给你吃糖片
I would never ever give you sugar pills.
住手
Stop it.
不 你不需要这些
No, you do not need these.
你不需要这些 这些对你没好处
You do not need these, these are no good for you.
你继续吃这些 你还是会尿失禁的
You keep taking these and you will still wet yourself
而那个女孩 马吉 就会开怀大笑
and that girl, Maggie will be having one big old laugh.
妈妈 我已经很久没有尿裤子了
Mama, I haven't wet myself.
一点问题没有
I'm dry.
行啊
Well alright then.
你去舞会吧 玩得开心
You go on to that dance and you have fun.
不要忘了你的糖果
Oh don't forget your candy.
克雷格·巴特勒 这是马吉·里士满
Craig Butler, this is Maggie Richmond.
她跟你们说的一样漂亮
She's just as pretty as y'all said she is.
她就在这
She's right here.
她也很活泼
Oh she's feisty too.
我喜欢
I like that.
不要碰我
Don't touch.
如果你们两个一起去
If you two go together,
我们就可以一起拍年刊照片
then we can take yearbook photos together.
也许马吉的爸爸会同意的
Maybe Maggie's daddy can take it.
他很忙
Oh, he's pretty busy.
你至少可以问一下
Well you can at least ask.
你们要带我们去哪里吃饭?
So where are you boys taking us for dinner?
去吃牛肉和薯条
Oh, we were thinking Beef and Chips.
那真恶心 克雷格·巴特勒
Well that's disgusting, Craig Butler.
失陪了
Excuse me.
那是谁啊
Who is that?
我不知道
I don't know.
或许她是新来的?
Maybe she's new?
那是艾瑞斯·迪尔伯恩
That's Iris Deerborne.
不 那不是
No it's not.
是的 你闻不到她身上的气味吗?
Yes it is, can't you smell her?
你来了
You came.
我来了
I came.
你来我真是太高兴了
I love that you came.
猪终究是猪
Once a pig, always a pig.
当然
Definitely.
我们得治一下马吉的茶花女情结
We've got to cure Maggie of her Pygmalion complex.
茶花女(英国萧伯纳之作品人物)
Pygmalion.
猪 我们高二文学课读的
Pig, we read it Sophomore Lit.
天啊 朗达 你真笨
God, Rhonda, you're so dense.
拜托 不要为了我留在这里
Please don't stay here on my account.
去开心地玩吧
Go have fun.
我现在就很开心
I am having fun.
-我该回家了 -不行 你敢
- I should go home. - Don't you dare.
嘿 艾瑞斯
Hey, Iris.
那个帅哥刚跟你打招呼呢
That gorgeous boy just said hey to you.
我知道
I know.
你为什么不回复他?
Why don't you say hey back?
我不行
I can't.
为什么不行?
Why not?
我可能会呕吐
Because I might throw up.
你知道吗?
You know what?
我想我要去找点乐子
I think I will go have some fun.
等等 马吉
Wait, Maggie.
不 等一下
No, wait.
马吉?
Maggie?
你赔钱了吗?
Did you have to pay?
什么?
What?
那些我们打碎的鸡蛋
Those eggs that we broke.
你赔钱了吗?
Did you have to pay for them?
没有
No.
很好
Oh, good.
不然 我还得还钱给你了
Otherwise, I was going to have to pay you back.
没事 你不需要还钱给我
Well, you don't, so.
你不戴眼镜看起来不太一样
You look different without your glasses.
我回去要把它重新戴上
I'm just going to have to put them right back on.
我什么都看不见
I can't see a thing.
不 你戴眼镜也挺好看的
No, no, you look good with them on.
但...
But...
我不知道
I don't know.
我感觉不戴眼镜
I guess without them you just,
我也不知道 你看起来成熟些
I don't know, you look all grown-up or something.
噢
Oh.
你想跳舞吗?
Do you wanna dance?
什么?
What?
你愿意跟我一起跳舞吗?
Do you wanna dance with me?
不要
No.
我不会跳舞
I can't dance.
我也不会
Neither can I.
你为什么想和我跳舞?
Then why do you wanna dance with me?
因为艾瑞斯
Because Iris,
你是这个镇上唯一一个
you're the only girl in this town
不虚伪的女孩
电影精选列表