That's why mama never buys me anything nice.
我们走
Let's go.
不要
Not yet.
艾瑞斯
Iris.
凯博士
Dr. Kay?
怎么了?
Yes dear?
您有艾瑞斯·迪尔伯恩的检测结果吗?
Do you have Iris Deerborne's results?
有
I do.
好的 我是她姐姐玛戈特
Well I'm her sister, Margot.
你能告诉我她怎么了吗?
Could you tell me what's wrong with her?
据我所知 汉克·迪尔伯恩只有一个孩子
Hank Deerborne's only got one child so far as I know.
我是 我是她朋友
Well I'm, I'm her friend.
正如我以前多次告诉她母亲那样
As I told her mother many times before,
艾瑞斯没有任何问题
I didn't find anything wrong with Iris.
那她怎么会
Well then how come she,
老是尿失禁?
how come she keeps wetting herself?
都是因为这里
It's all up here.
身心失调
Psychosomatic.
凯博士?
Dr. Kay?
也许这一次她真的出了什么问题
Maybe this time there is something wrong with her.
那是克拉丽莎·戴尔的车
That's Clarissa Dell's car.
噢
Oh.
我们下次再来吧
We can come back another time.
好吧
Okay.
马吉 别这样
Maggie, no.
嗨
Hi.
艾瑞斯·迪尔伯恩 是你吗?
Iris Deerborne, is that you?
嗨 海瑟
Hi Hazel.
我从没见过你打扮得这么漂亮
I've never seen you all dolled up.
我都快认不出你了 我能为您做些什么?
I hardly recognized ya. What can I do for you?
更像套在毛衣里的青蛙
More like a mud frog in a sweater set.
她说什么?
What'd she say?
您看起来很忙
Actually, you seem busy.
不不不 没有很忙
No, not at all, not at all.
克拉丽莎和朗达的头发都快干了
Clarissa and Rhonda are just drying
海蒂需要泡澡
and Hattie needs to soak.
我已经泡了30分钟了
I've been soaking for 30 minutes.
亲爱的 你的老茧很粗糙
You have rough calluses, dear.
过来这里
Come on over.
我们得让艾瑞丝准备好参加赛后舞会
We need to get Iris ready for the after-game dance.
什么?
We do?
舞会怎么能没有壁花呢?
What's a dance without its wallflower?
我想我在你的头发上
You know, I don't think I put enough
弄的染发剂还不够
permanent solution in your hair.
我想想看怎么处理艾瑞斯的自然卷
I'll be right with you as soon as I figure out
马上就来帮你弄
what to do with all of Iris' natural curl.
我告诉过你她就是个贱民
I told you she was an untouchable.
我想我最好警告一下我爸爸
Shoot, well I guess I'd better warn my dad.
为什么?
Why?
我知道这听起来很疯狂
I know it sounds crazy, but
但我爸爸在为杂♥志♥拍摄她
he's photographing her for the magazine.
《生活》杂♥志♥吗?
For Life Magazine?
不知怎么的他脑子里就有了这个想法
Somehow he got this idea in his head
他需要为下一章节找到中心地带的心脏
that he needs to find the heart of the Heartland
他认为艾瑞斯很深沉
for his next piece so he thinks Iris is deep,
像俄克拉何马州的平原一样深不可测
as deep and far reaching as the plains of Oklahoma.
你看起来像一幅画
You look a picture.
我们开始吧
Let's get started.
这是我吗?
Is that me?
这就是你 亲爱的
That's you, hon.
我都快认不出自己了
I hardly recognize myself.
克拉丽莎·戴尔 可得羡慕死了
Clarissa Dell, eat your heart out.
我有预感她会的
I have a feeling she will.
你想做什么发型呢?
What about you?
我吗?
Me?
我能为你的头发做什么呢?
What can we do with that gorgeous mane?
上帝
God.
这简直一团糟
It's a mess.
你这个颜色真漂亮
What a beautiful color you have.
谢谢
Thank you.
这是您丈夫吗?
Is this your husband?
他怎么去世的?
How did he die?
希望这没有冒犯到您
If it's not too rude of me to ask.
没有 亲爱的
No, it's not rude at all, hon.
他死于朝鲜战争
He died in the Korean War.
我很抱歉
Oh, I'm so sorry.
我也是
Me too.
你知道吗?
Um, you know what?
实际上我都不知道自己穿了什么
Um, I actually don't even know what I'm wearing,
不过还是很谢谢你
but thank you though.
衣服的确会决定发型
Oh the outfit does pick the hair style.
艾瑞斯 我们走吧
Mmhmm, Iris, let's go.
好的
All right.
谢谢您 海瑟
Thanks, Hazel.
是我的荣幸
It was my pleasure.
玩得开心
You all have fun.
我面前的这个天使是谁?
Who is this angel before me?
你对你自己做了什么?
What did you do to yourself?
马吉给我做了美容
Maggie gave me a beauty makeover.
我得说她做得非常好
And I'd say she did a mighty fine job.
你哪儿来的钱啊?
Where'd you get the money for it?
我们家里没有那么多闲钱
We don't have that kind of money
就这么随便给你拿
just lying around the house.
她用一点也没关系
It's all right if she uses a little
或者用她自己的零用钱
of her own allowance on herself.
你的眼镜呢?
Where are you glasses?
我把它摘掉了 但只是今晚这样
I took 'em off, but it's just for tonight.
我想去参加舞会
I wanna go to the after-game dance.
你不戴眼镜根本不能出去
You can't go outside without your glasses.
你都看不见别人
You can't see a foot in front of you.
我会小心的...
I'll be careful...
佛朗斯 别说了
Francie, lay off.
不要教育我如何关心我的孩子
Don't tell me how to mind my child.
伊迪丝说这个马吉的妈妈
Edith says this Maggie's mom drives around
开着一辆崭新的车四处跑
in a spanking new car.
她的衣服都是迪奥的
She gets her clothes from Dior.
所以当马吉说她不喜欢艾瑞斯身上的气味的时候
So what are you gonna do when this Maggie says
你要怎么做?
she don't like the way Iris smells?
弗朗斯 别这样
Francie, leave it be.
我说认真的
Now I mean it.
你们俩个都这样
That is just like the two of you,
联起手来对付我
just ganging up on me.
亲爱的
Honey,
你现在去参加舞会就行 好吗?
you go on and go to that dance now, all right?
去那里 然后好好享受
You go on and you enjoy yourself.
你看起来很美
You look beautiful.
谢谢
Thank you.
嘿 快点准备好
Hey, well hurry up and get ready.
你快要迟到了
You're gonna be late.
我不去了
I'm not going.
什么叫你不去了?
What do you mean you're not going?
这跟我有没有改变发型
It doesn't matter if I change my hair
或者穿别样的衣服
or I have different clothes or
或者不同的妆容都没有关系 我还是我
a different face, I'm still me.
我还是那个以前的我
I'm still the same girl I always was.
艾瑞斯...
Iris...
不 你不能错过这个舞会
No, you shouldn't miss it.
你得去
You should go.
我会一直跟你待在一起
I'm gonna be with you the whole time
任何不喜欢你的人我们都可以反击回去
and anyone who doesn't like it can go straight to hell.
我做不到
电影精选列表